Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. (6611 Views)

The Secret Of Knowing People That Are Good On Bed / Met A Girl In A Week And She's Already Asking For Money / Is It Sensible To Ask A Girl Out Online Without Knowing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2006
One week of knowing her , she's already asking for money. What do you do?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2006
From the okitipupa below your name i think the place na ondo state. I swear to God, i dunno if i'm right or wrong but my sincere advice is to either flee from her or be extraordinary wise. I am talking from experience & my experience was exactly okitipupa in ondo state ooooooo.

Here is another view as i don't think everybody from that place are bad. Look at the reason why she asked for money, is there any sense & does the way she asked seem genuine.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2006
I think she got some problems, so  do I. How about you?  You got some problems? She told me that her ex used to help her out financially.  She still distrusts men, but does not think that asking for money too early will change any guy's  good intentions.
I know its a red flag right there and  the mutuality of this friendship is compromised.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin if u get give am now. . . . .lmao
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by CrazyMan(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2006
Na wah o!

what kind of girl is that.
i guess she's the hungry type.
just leave her alone, co's girls like that find it hard knowing what true love means.
they are blinded by poverty.

Dump her.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by whitelexi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2006
adconline:

One week of knowing her , she's already asking for money. What do you do?

Waht do u expect? the right question to ask is, Is she a Nigerian?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2006
oh boy wetin you get legs for grin but on the other hand if u don sleep with am they she deserves the money, she no be free comodity
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Free(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2006
its a sign of many wonders to come

get ready cheesy cheesy grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2006
It seems to me like most ladies from that side appear to need help. But i'm not sure if they actually do. Anyway it depends on how close you ppl bcame within d 1 wk but i'm still skeptical about it
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2006
ima1

oh boy wetin you get legs for  but on the other hand if u don sleep with am they she deserves the money, she no be free comodity

It seems to me that u sleep with guys and demand for money later. I dont pay for sex ok. Sometimes poeple like you dont get it ,  you are beclouded to think that men would like you because of your legs.   As for me, once there is no mutuality,  there is no friendship. I  cant be paying money for your open and close  and still pretend to like u. By the way, I have not had anything with this lady.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Guy,she is your babe right,help her if she is in need,you dont have to tell us here,well it depends on how much she is asking for,if it is something you can afford,you would have done it quietly but since you nor fit do am na im make you dey shout,omo you know how it is in Nija ,you have to pay oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2006
Rooooskoooooo grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by CrazyMan(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2006
lmao grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Roscodaddy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hayway,you know everi na,u sef soji my yarns.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2006
adconline:

ima1

oh boy wetin you get legs for but on the other hand if u don sleep with am they she deserves the money, she no be free comodity

It seems to me that u sleep with guys and demand for money later. I don't pay for sex ok. Sometimes poeple like you don't get it , you are beclouded to think that men would like you because of your legs. As for me, once there is no mutuality, there is no friendship. I can't be paying money for your open and close and still pretend to like u. By the way, I have not had anything with this lady.

oh stop right there, i believe in sex after marriage (if u understand me) so there is no way i am gonna sleep with any guy and then ask for money later, i just think if he has gone there then he shouldn't refuse what she asks of him
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2006
@ Roscodaddy,
Guy,she is your babe right,help her if she is in need,you don't have to tell us here,well it depends on how much she is asking for,if it is something you can afford,you would have done it quietly but since you nor fit do am na im make you dey shout,omo you know how it is in Nigeria ,you have to pay oh.

It seems you cannot make a  simple distinction between  a babe who's urs and someone u ve just known for one week. I not a woman wrapper and I don't  fall for women like that. I can hold myself OK.

@ima1

i just think if he has gone there then he shouldn't refuse what she asks of him.

Your point is that   men should always pay for sex period, even though both parties enjoy sexual pleasure. I can only succumb to your argument if  women  are only doing guys some favor by indulging in a sexual relationship with them. Or by the way, do  women get into a relationship for financial up liftment only?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2006
ok don't try to twist this around, i didn't mean men should always pay for sex, you say you've known her for a week, so u went through the period of seeing this fine chick, toasting her and a week into the relationship she asks for your help and u feel, hey i've only known you for a week so i can't give you anything.
i just don't see why you are complaining about it, or why you wouldn't want to help her, except if you are really stingy, which to me it seems you are if you are complaining about it. ok answer this, would it make a difference if she asked you one or lets say 3 months into the relationship. my point is you entered into this relationship with your eyes open so deal with whatever comes with it.

do women get into a relationship for financial up liftment only?
to answer your question. WHY DO MEN GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS JUST FOR THE SEX.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2006
Wait o, but if you were to sleep with her within a week, you wouldn't complain huh?

O boy give am that money abeg grin grin grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2006
ok don't try to twist this around, i didn't mean men should always pay for sex, you say you've known her for a week, so u went through the period of seeing this fine chick, toasting her and a week into the relationship she asks for your help and u feel, hey i've only known you for a week so i can't give you anything.
i just don't see why you are complaining about it, or why you wouldn't want to help her, except if you are really stingy, which to me it seems you are if you are complaining about it. ok answer this, would it make a difference if she asked you one or lets say 3 months into the relationship. my point is you entered into this relationship with your eyes open so deal with whatever comes with it.

You are making up alot of things in your head. So you are in a relationship with someone  you have just known for a week? Because you assumed that I had slept with someone I just met for one day. I see why you  are for money for sex, easy come , easy go. You got something to sell, and your buyer is anyone who talks to you. Good luck

My dear it will make much difference,  I am stingy when someone is telling me that she distrusts men (me inclusive) and at the same time asking you for money.    I cannot become a bill payer on  a first date. OK. She will be OK if she did not meet me.

do  women get into a relationship for financial up liftment only?
to answer your question. WHY DO MEN GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS JUST FOR THE SEX.
  Becuase people like you demand for money   first. Why not sex for money?  I see naija mentality here. WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A GUY ON A FIRST DATE?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2006
@ Radiant.
Wait o, but if you were to sleep with her within a week, you wouldn't complain huh?

O boy give am that money abeg .
  I will know  she is a LovePeddler and treat her as such. That's why someone would be considered a sex object.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2006
So what are u calling her now? A LovePeddler or a money Vampire? grin
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2006
Maybe both n more undecided
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2006
okay what do you expect us to say, don't give her the money. oh boy you knew what you got yourself into and you have issues on your own, you didn't think she was a money grabbing LovePeddler the first time you met her and just because she asked you for money you become all wakko, no one said you should become a bill payer, if you don't want to be in the relationship and take responsibilities then dump her and stop complaining about shit, i wonder how much she asked you for sef. if you are broke just say you are and stop complaining, if you no wan give am the money say NO, no body go chop your head off. i will never have sex with a guy on the first date, and i assumed you did bcoz you are complaining about nothing.

i think you are just mad because you don't want to start spending money on goods you haven't sampled yet. i pity the women wey say they wan waste their time on you.

@radiant
you are right, if he slept with her he wouldn't be on here complaining,
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:20am On Nov 09, 2006
@Radiant

So what are u calling her now? A LovePeddler or a money Vampire?

Some girls think that they can have it both ways.   she  wants a  bill payer and a lover too.  that's why guys come and go
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by ima1(f): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2006
and you want to eat your cake and have it, if you want a woman then take on the responsibilities that comes with it.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2006
@ d poster: if u could defend your self dis much u needed no opinion from the great nairalanders
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by Radiant(f): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2006
adconline:

@Radiant
Some girls think that they can have it both ways.   she  wants a  bill payer and a lover too.  that's why guys come and go

Baby, sort out your desires and be free of frustration. You can't eat your cake and have it!

She needs the money prolly to sort out her problem, why can't you give it to her if you've got it? Can't you help a stranger talkless of someone you know?

Get real man! shocked
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2006
Say wetin, dem head no dey there!
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2006
come make i teach you lagos sense since you no be lagos boi.

with that you will eat you cake and have it and she dare not ask monei from you again lai lai
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by haywhy(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2006
But candy se una don meet chick wey dey demand 4 london?
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by adconline(m): 12:48am On Nov 09, 2006
It seems that  you are fixated on this issue of "relationship"   How can you be in relationship with someone you met for a day? I 'm not looking for someone who has    a lot of baggages.  

okay what do you expect us to say, don't give her the money. oh boy you knew what you got yourself into and you have issues on your own, you didn't think she was a money grabbing LovePeddler the first time you met her . I only met her oneconceand just because she asked you for money you become all wakko, no one said you should become a bill payer
I tell you that most guys will run away from from people like you who think that every guys owes them some money.

if you don't want to be in the relationship and take responsibilities   NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP OK . then dump her and stop complaining about shit,  You cannot dump what you dont own ok.

i wonder how much she asked you for sef. if you are broke just say you are and stop complaining, if you no wan give am the money say NO,  guys who are gullible can only fall for your trick-  imagination of bottom power.
no body go chop your head off. i will never have sex with a guy on the first date,  You dont sound like someone who has not done it, because you see nothing in asking a guy who just talks 2 U for money. Even though  she complains that men come and go in her life. Good luck
and i assumed you did because you are complaining about nothing.  Just pencil her down as Ashawo

i think you are just mad because you don't want to start spending money on goods you haven't sampled yet. U are mad becuase Im a dragon prey who cannot be devoured easily.

U still believe  that u  got some precious stones down below which should be paid for by anyone who looks at U. i pity the women wey say they wan waste their time on you.. Guys know how to deal with your situation, So easyyyyyyy.
Re: One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. by candylips(m): 12:56am On Nov 09, 2006
haywhy:

But candy se una don meet chick wey dey demand 4 london?

yes ofcourse and na lagos sense we use scattar toto without dropping kobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Important Quality? / Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.