Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55018 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
dats i hope u like this hardcore lines tho.

Between,naijaboy tanks for the time shift without prior noticeundecided undecided undecided
bros no offence, but u seriously think u will get halfricanadian with what u wrote?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Prolly on Friday grin still searching for the ryt lines to use..

lol!....I know u won't dissapoint!....

trust u to d bone!

so were she dey?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ray360:

Lol, I laughed my head off at the sight of that. abeg, easy on the guy.
I will try, i promise. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by timidapsin(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

grin....

can't wait for our day!
okay... i hope i participate smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Stop given false hope ma nigga. That was a story and not any wooing line. lol

STFUareyouGo.d come and read chunchin o
I don late come ooooo. How e dey go for here Na?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
Which kyn lines be this? Or is it because they have no contender?
thank God u are d one saying it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie
I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.
Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say
I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.
I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.
I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.
The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.
The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.
Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.
Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.
Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.
Make me the man in an embrace of a goddess Nienie

Most amorous word so far.

cc naijaboiy i want to woo Dominique.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie

I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.

Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say

I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.

I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.

I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.

The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.

The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.

Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.

Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.

Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.

Now this is wonderful!

Splendid!

I would have loved to see how classcaptain will counter this. Anyway, nienie what say you about this? cheesy

You must have been swept I'm sure. smiley

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Why are you laughing
Sorry, but when did it become a crime for a full grown man to laugh? Abeg leave me jor mk a laugh out my intestines. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Does your mouth really smell? grin

Are you real a "cutie"?? grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
AlienStar:
In ma hiding place.
Lol. I do hope you are well. Are you not participating in this contest? you've got what it takes, you know.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Princeparix(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]
Princeparix

Ma
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Dklef(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
SMH
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by BrownCookie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Perfect and wonderful! smiley

So what does browncookie have to say about this wonderful piece a brother just wrote?

Is it YES? Let's hear from her. smiley
Still contemplating considering the fact he had to compare me to another. tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:
To You Miss Laveda...

For the first few minutes,
I sat motionless,
Thinking about you,

To a lady that has it all,
What can I write,
What words could move her heart,

Then I found these,
Buried beneath my soul;

Every night,
Every day,
Every afternoon,
I only want to be with you,

Give you love,
Give you care,
Give you poems,
That will make you stay here,

Hold you tight,
Kiss you light,
Cuddle with you,
All day and night,

I want to hold you when your sad,
Kiss you when your glad,
Help you when your sick,
That isn't even the end of it,

So much more I could say,
It would take me days to explain,

Just know this little thing,
You beautiful,
Beyond what any man deserves

I'll love you now,
Like I tend to do,
Forever.

afta all dis yan, she allow u lick ha yansh

no undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I don late come ooooo. How e dey go for here Na?
Welcome jor. What i hv read, my fingers cant type. Please try read it yourself, but, please dont laugh out loud when reading before someone will also call you gay.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

lol!....I know u won't dissapoint!....

trust u to d bone!

so were she dey?
smiley smiley I actually don't enjoy saying what I don't mean embarassed

I hope I won't tongue.
Errmmm, she is somewhere lost in the crowd cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No
Hmmm....adasun look what we've got here.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Monalisa185...cone and watch
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
go and reboot ur brain.
because u are involving urself in things dat don't concern uangry angry

furck you. DICKcomposed piece of junk. Your lines were so trashy the babe had to bounce off grin

Try harder next type jerk
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by BrownCookie(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:

Sowie o...bt I tot d rule stated it shud not be mor dan 150 words...dats 1 full novel alredi...

Jealousy tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie

u done win..... carry her dey go... No look back

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
is a tie btw oliviaarims pinkbarbie an sinaj

ma tong can enta any one of ur yanshes angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:

afta all dis yan, she allow u lick ha yansh
no undecided
heheheheheheheheheh,this is funny.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
chief! U[b]no[/b]d truth, and the truth shall set u free

Maxi112:
chief! U no d truth, and the truth shall set u free

Sago 'nbugo

Na ladies dem shabi yab.

Typical example of those I mentioned earlier
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:
To You Miss Laveda...

I sat motionless,
Thinking about you,

What can I write,

Then I found these,
Buried beneath my soul;

Every night,
Every day,
Every afternoon,

Give you love,
Give you care,
Give you poems,

Hold you tight,
Kiss you light,
Cuddle with you,
All day and night,

Kiss you when your glad,
Help you when your sick,

You beautiful,

I'll love you now,
Like I tend to do,
Forever.
Why did you post it yourself sir?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

furck you. DICKcomposed piece of junk. Your lines were so trashy the babe had to bounce off grin

Try harder next type jerk

undecided are u related to Mayweather??

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you real a "cutie"?? grin
Yes! grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:
To You Miss Laveda...

I sat motionless,
Thinking about you,

What can I write,

Then I found these,
Buried beneath my soul;

Every night,
Every day,
Every afternoon,

Give you love,
Give you care,
Give you poems,

Hold you tight,
Kiss you light,
Cuddle with you,
All day and night,

Kiss you when your glad,
Help you when your sick,

You beautiful,

I'll love you now,
Like I tend to do,
Forever.
BULLSHIIT, CRAP and a wooing line i used in primary 4, bro we are in 2016. 'nd who told u she will 4ll sick? even if she does, she has family members 4 heaven sake.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by whizqueen(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shut, princeparix has replaced you o angry embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
ImDharay:
no more anonymous
style of posting ni...
baba, how far? long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

"Dont Spoil My Make Up Oo"–Bride Tells Groom On Wedding Day (video) / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76