Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55019 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
BrownCookie:

Oh my!

Am speechless!
Leosirsir you left her speechless! cheesy

Congratulations.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm not laughing! cheesy
KINGinVALHALA3:

If you called that an effort, then we would all have left online angry and pissed off if he didnt put a single effort. But wait o, that lines you read, would it win even your dog's heart? Please dnt laugh, as you can read, am not laughing, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha AUCHI WA VARE O
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
to halafricanadian

it's your lucky day.out of all wenches here,i picked you to talk to.

Hal,your sight makes my intestines twist,your smell cause replays in my nerves

i may be a noob,but i'm the only one talking to you.damn girl,you have more curves than my ergonomically-correct keyboard.

You probably woun't believe this,but in real life,i'm still a virgin and i ask my self,if i said you had a beautiful body,would you let me simulate losing my virginity on it?

Hal sweet,come to my place and i'ii show you my playstation,and by "playstation"i really do mean play station.don't ask what we are playing because i have being woundering if they is a diabolical terrorist group in your pants and i am ready to pull out my grenade and infiltrate that a$s.

Say yest to Adasun,he is all you would need

5 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chronique, cutehector,EzePromoe grin cheesy I hope you guys are gonna make my head spin in 360? This thread is fun already cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix and adasun where are you guys?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Specialbaby:
what actually is the matter with you?to think you are not even contesting,bros stop the rants ,the guy only expressed himself in the way he knows best.

All these negative comments can dampen the mind of others wooers,please if you can not say anything other than negativity then watch from the sideline!

Thank you and evening.
Am not good at forgiven people for what ever sin they commit, but; I Forgive You!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
It is very simple to sight bad belle people. tongue tongue

By their derogatory comments, we shall know them.

Cohort of dimwitted wankers

3 Likes

olajorn:
[b]believe what u want to believe[/b] tongue
Teacher!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, abi nor be Edegbe Line again, Ok, maybe its God is Good Motor's.
Lol, I laughed my head off at the sight of that. abeg, easy on the guy.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by timidapsin(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Refiner wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by whizqueen(f): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=EdwardSnowden post=44047711 grin grin grin lmao @gay color [/quote]

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by uyisteven(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...it had better be worth the hype.
Babe...d tin Jst Dey der o...Laveda fit shoot me sef..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
to halafricanadian

i may be a noob,but i'm the only one talking to you.damn girl,you have more curves than my ergonomically-correct keyboard.

You probably woun't believe this,but in real life,i'm still a virgin and i ask my self,if i said you had a beautiful body,would you let me simulate losing my virginity on it?

Hal sweet,come to my place and i'ii show you my playstation,and by "playstation"i really do mean play station.don't ask what we are playing because i have being woundering if they is a diabolical terrorist group in your pants and i am ready to pull out my grenade and infiltrate that a$s.

Nice one! grin

Halfricanadian what do you have to say? smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
BrownCookie:
Oh my!
Am speechless!
i see dear

U need a medical attention for saying this!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
wen i can start my woo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
refiner:

grin

wen is ur date?
Prolly on Friday grin still searching for the ryt lines to use..
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Dklef(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Omocheesy see sexual assault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
AlienStar:
I'm not laughing! cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please stop na, why re you laughing my fellow dude?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Teacher!
student
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Which kyn lines be this? Or is it because they have no contender?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
all ma bae r here
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

He probably thought this was some other dumb thread people waste their time on. Nigga didn't put any effort in those line. I felt like I was reading a love note from the 60s undecided
Omg! encourage a brother
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
dats i hope u like this hardcore lines tho.

Between,naijaboiy tanks for the time shift without prior noticeundecided undecided undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Tommfrench(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Browncookie even tho we met on a faceless forum I'm sure our story will make all the looku looku shocked

It started as a game when I saw the thread wooing competition, but the magnetic force that drives me to you is unexplainable, we are total stranger but today gonna make our path crossed and we make it our of this thread as acquaintance smiley
Everything about you speaks beauty, from your eyes to your nose wink and am sure your voice is as sweet like an acoustic guitar on a clef key, so bright and lovely.

I have been hovering over your personal picture all day trying to think of more but then I am just being silly I still don't know why I have fall. 
Baby tell me why am into you like this?
I'm crazy about you that I don't even know what to say
You know I've always imagined talking to you but I couldn't gather courage to talk you in fear that I might be turn down as you turn so many guys down.

But now even if you turn me down, I will still be happy and proud that all these other guys waiting for you to turn me down ,Im above them

Secretly they are dying for your body but they dare not come closer to you . Your body is to kill for, even to die for . 
Each time I look at you, I just wonder how many years God use to create an epitome of beauty like you.
Im sure say it took God more than the days he use in creating other being, because he take his time to mould you out browncookie.

I have reason so many things, my beautiful, sassy and elegant damsel
You are the only one that can save my existence. I have looked around this lovely forum  
I can't find anyone that is beautiful as you are even laveda can't stand your beauty, No one. 
So right now nothing can make me happy than you to just say you will be my mine.

I will do everything possible to make sure you are the happiest woman in this world. Just say anything you want I will do it.
Done cc naijaboiy

Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by VaselineSquad: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims sorry i jus see ya pix na, i can eat ya yansh 2 embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
to halafricanadian

what the furck is going on tonight

Playingstation
Virginity
Seriously

Is this is pick up line or a furcked up pervert line? Are you trying to who her or have sex with her? undecided

I think it's time I go to bed angry

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
i see dear

U need a medical attention for saying this!
This comment of yours is highly inconsequential. Were you the one being wooed? Let her be.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by EdwardSnowden: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
whizqueen:
cheesy

Yes! The KinginVahala3 dude has been harassing that boy all through. Why is he harassing straight people? Straight people have the right to expression. We refuse to be intimidated by pink boys. No way!

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
uyisteven:

Babe...d tin Jst Dey der o...Laveda fit shoot me sef..
grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
tell your friend to calm down
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jadekitana:
Chronique, cutehector,EzePromoe grin cheesy I hope you guys are gonna make my head spin in 360? This thread is fun already cheesy
keep on giving ur self hope since 19bc
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Princeparix(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dear Nienie

I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.

Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say

I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.

I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.

I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.

The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.

The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.

Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.

Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.

Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.

Make me the man in an embrace of a goddess Nienie

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.