Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55005 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:
is a tie btw oliviaarims pinkbarbie an sinaj

ma tong can enta any one of ur yanshes angry

Now I know....

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Princeparix(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
u done win..... carry her dey go... No look back

Lolz... She be like world Cup ni
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Izyyblaze(f): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
@princeparix, that was great, tho it was too long. Atleast someone is making sense this night.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Specialbaby:
wappp,you are pompousity and arrogancy combined!

I do not need your forgiveness sir,i only called you to order and you should be grateful because of a truth,you were actually turning into a nuisance,btw it is "i am" not Am and forgiving not forgiven,so you see?you are not in anyway better than the young man you are throwing jabs at!

NB:please do not mention me again to avoid derailing this wonderful thread and i really hope you will take to correction!

Goodnight sweety.bye!

Please, give yourself a clap. And make sure you dont ever forget my moniker because, surely "am" gonna come for you.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hmmm....adasun look what we've got here.
mehn am fricking out embarassed embarassed bt i don't give.

I live to try another day,who knows i may be getting better every yeargrin grin

sigh* it's just a game

3 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Yes! grin

Pishures or... grin

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Halfricanadian said NO to Adasun? shocked shocked shocked wow that's not nice.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Contender No 1

Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
I think this is just the right time for the expression of passion
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.
You light my fire, you do it for me
Laveda, let me love, cherish, adore and worship you
I want you now, just let me show you how much
Oh baby, all I know is that you complete me!!!
I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.
You are my Legend, My world, My pride!!!

Cc Laveda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
jigsawkillah and sheunsheun please don't post your lines yourself. It will be posted soon.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
whizqueen:
Sh..ut, princeparix has replaced you o angry embarassed

Sister, please don't expose my brother's secret now. This is just a tentative affairs. tongue tongue u know now

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Princeparix(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
whizqueen:
Shut, princeparix has replaced you o angry embarassed

Na she first replace me with Kendrick Lamar nah

Izyyblaze:
@princeparix, that was great, tho it was too long. Atleast someone is making sense this night.

Thanks dear. Sorry for the long epistle, actually thought I wasn't competing and I didn't see the rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

what the furck is going on tonight

Playingstation
Virginity
Seriously

Is this is pick up line or a furcked up pervert line? Are you trying to who her or have sex with her? undecided

I think it's time I go to bed angry

Hahahahahahahaha. You re going nowhere.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.
I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.

Cc Laveda
Contestant 1 smiley

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

furck you. DICKcomposed piece of junk. Your lines were so trashy the babe had to bounce off grin

Try harder next type jerk

lols cheesy cheesy,viskiz is drunk,someone come get this drunkard outa hereangry angry

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by BrownCookie(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hehehe...and LEOSIRSIR just dropped his lines. *Such unadulterated expression of love!* cheesy Browncookie, u feeling the nigga? We'd like to know how u feel about this,pls
I am feeling the nigga grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
princeparix i give u 2/10, what u wrote might seems nice to the everyday ordinary guys and ladies, but to us who came, who saw and who conquered, (veni veci vedi) dat line wont get u dj cuppy, well mayb a local secondary school girl will 4ll 4 it.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by demzylahot(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:
And You had to mention me cry
he's crushing on you
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
mm-hm! No I'm not. Lol
Ray360:

Lol. I do hope you are well. Are you not participating in this contest? you've got what it takes, you know.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
mehn am fricking out embarassed embarassed bt i don't give.

I live to try another day,who knows i may be getting better every yeargrin grin

sigh* it's just a game
Bro, Your lines were tasteless. Next time, Swoon her with soft similes, Vivid metaphors, make her drool with your poetic craft.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Please, give yourself a clap. And make sure you dont ever forget my moniker because, surely "am" gonna come for you.
alright sweety!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
EdwardSnowden:

Yes! The KinginVahala3 dude has been harassing that boy all through. Why is he harassing straight people? Straight people have the right to expression. We refuse to be intimidated by pink boys. No way!
OZWOR!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
smiley smiley I actually don't enjoy saying what I don't mean embarassed
I hope I won't tongue. Errmmm, she is somewhere lost in the crowd cheesy
OK
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Princeparix(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
princeparix i give u 2/10, what u wrote might seems nice to the everyday ordinary guys and ladies, but to us who came, who saw and who conquered, (veni veci vedi) dat line wont get u dj cuppy, well mayb a local secondary school girl will 4ll 4 it.

Ok sir

Veni vidi vici
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
tell your friend to calm down
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie

I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.

Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say

I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.

I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.

I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.

The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.

The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.

Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.

Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.

Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.

Make me the man in an embrace of a goddess Nienie
Baba nla! What are you even doing in Aba? 'Toasting' bread girls? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

I swear, I'm nervous. embarassed

Hehehe you should be....you think say to break person heart na joke?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by BrownCookie(f): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
i see dear

U need a medical attention for saying this!
grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Contender No 2

To You Miss Laveda...

For the first few minutes,
I sat motionless,
Thinking about you,

To a lady that has it all,
What can I write,
What words could move her heart,

Then I found these,
Buried beneath my soul;

Every night,
Every day,
Every afternoon,
I only want to be with you,

Give you love,
Give you care,
Give you poems,
That will make you stay here,

Hold you tight,
Kiss you light,
Cuddle with you,
All day and night,

I want to hold you when your sad,
Kiss you when your glad,
Help you when your sick,
That isn't even the end of it,

So much more I could say,
It would take me days to explain,

Just know this little thing,
You beautiful,
Beyond what any man deserves

I'll love you now,
Like I tend to do,
Forever.

Cc. Laveda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Contender No 1

Cc Laveda

Oh my embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jadekitana:
Halfricanadian said NO to Adasun? shocked shocked shocked wow that's not nice.
dat gal is hard to pleas as she said.

She requested for hardcore punchlines and i gave it to her very hard shocked shocked.now she deranged everythingembarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:

Sago 'nbugo

Na ladies dem shabi yab.

Typical example of those I mentioned earlier
hahahah... dem no fit spoil my joy to nite..

hope u have something to drink there with u?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Contender No 1

Cc Laveda

This guy is good!!! Best i'v read so far. Brief and well composed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.