Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (54991 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=EdwardSnowden post=44047711][/quote]
And you felt, Yessss, you have succeeded in silencing me? When you dont even know colour types? Mr man, what am using is RED and not pink. And if you know what RED represent, you would mind your business so that this RED doesnt turn your life into a sorrow filled one.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun you were talking more about sex and her body undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
i see dear U need a medical attention for saying this!
Egbon! Use ur brain now.

How is her response to her wooer your headache now? undecided undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
Which kyn lines be this? Or is it because they have no contender?

lol... I guess that is why. They are not motivated grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
keep on giving ur self hope since 19bc

Please let me be o,i called out the men I have business with undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Am not good at forgiven people for what ever sin they commit, but; I Forgive You!
wappp,you are pompousity and arrogancy combined!

I do not need your forgiveness sir,i only called you to order and you should be grateful because of a truth,you were actually turning into a nuisance,btw it is "i am" not Am and forgiving not forgiven,so you see?you are not in anyway better than the young man you are throwing jabs at!

NB:please do not mention me again to avoid derailing this wonderful thread and i really hope you will take to correction!

Goodnight sweety.bye!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:
Oliviaari.ms sorry i jus see ya pix na, i can eat ya YANSH 2 embarassed
cheesy cheesy grin
Eleyi gidi gan

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Ray360: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
I think so bro. the lines are wishy-washy and poorly fashioned. It should have been two guys battling it out to win the heart of a lady. the competition will spur them into churning out their best romantic piece.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

what the furck is going on tonight

Playingstation
Virginity
Seriously

Is this is pick up line or a furcked up pervert line? Are you trying to who her or have sex with her? undecided

I think it's time I go to bed angry

is dat pick up lines for u Bug off to ur post,am nt da one da wrote ur lame pick up linesad

she want it hardcore and i gave it to her like dat. GET ITundecided?

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie

I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.

Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say

I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.

I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.

I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.

The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.

The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.

Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.

Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.

Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.

Make me the man in an embrace of a goddess Nienie

Now the thread is making sense cheesy

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by EdwardSnowden: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

And you felt, Yessss, you have succeeded in silencing me? When you dont even know colour types? Mr man, what am using is RED and not pink. And if you know what RED represent, you would mind your business so that this RED doesnt turn your life into a sorrow filled one.

Bro, on behalf of all the straight men on Nairaland, we are pleading with you to stop harassing us. Is it our fault we are normal? Forgive our sins against queers like you. We promise to respect your sexuality from now on.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ray360:

This comment of yours is highly inconsequential. Were you the one being wooed? Let her be.
how e take consine u?

No come spoil my joy this night
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dklef:
Next please!
I'm having seizure from the last guy's update.
Laughing out loud in red Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Alright people... About to proceed to the contenders.This should be fierce cool cheesy...Call it battle of the wordsmiths.Hehhe..These ladies shall be swept off their tiny feet grin

We have UYISTEVEN, JIGSAWKILLAH & SHEUNSHEUN contending for the effervescent,lovely, charming LAVEDA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Dear Nienie

I have thought of the right words to use but yet my heart skips with every stroke of my pen. Here I am standing between a battalion and the greatest challenge of my life.

Strategies and plans have failed, my bones are weak and my soldiers are weary of the enemies who are fierce and greater in number.... But what do I say

I look down at myself, feeling my blood rushing but instead of drawing a sword to charge into a battle, I draw a lavender flower for your a crown I would want to behold and a lady I would want to walk down the path of eternity with.

I came to this battle not prepared, only with the heart of a man who wants to sleep tonight cuddling the priceless diamond who this battle is all about. I care for no fights or wars but the taste of chocolate in my pockets and the feelings of your touch. I have no promises to make but 'nne so gi bu ihe m nchoro". My life is a hard nut "MA o bu so gi ga edozili ya". I have made some many mistakes "mana nyem obi gi ka m nwere Ike idi ndu ozo. All I ask is a chance to prove I can sweep you off you feet "ma nwere Ike idozi gi ka document" and the Queen of my heart.

I know I think Small like Volkswagen and most times think big like IMAX but just like Calvin Klein - my obsession is between loving you and madness. Nienie I promise Not to be Evil like Google and never to blacklist you like Johnnie Walker but to be just what I am like reebok - a soldier ready to love and protect you.

The mind and love is a terrible thing to waste but with you just like FedEx - there is no tomorrow. At the heart of our image of love just like Nikon, I am ready to live in your world and play in ours just like Playstation, for there is no substitute for you in my life just like Porsche but you make Disneyland the happiest place on earth for me.

The men in charge of change just like fortune magazine can't describe the feelings I have for your - for they are stronger than dirt just like AJAX. Impossible is nothing just like Adidas but pleasure is the path to joy just like Heegan-Dazs, so let your fingers do the walking just like the Yellow Pages. Life is complicated enough just like Abbey national but just like IBM your the solution to my small world.

Asanwa I just wish to share moments and share life with you just like Kodak and I promise to keep lovin it like McDonald's. A diamond is forever just like DE Beers and quality never goes out of style just like Levis but you ve taken over me completely and just like Nike I plead you keep doing it.

Dearest you make me believe in love just like Sony and now am ready to expand my mind and change your world just like Newstateman. I might have challenged everything just like electronic arts but today I swear my vision is our future just like Olympus. I plan to make the best of now just like Vodafone, get to the last drop like Maxwell house because you've astonished me with your power, Beauty and soul just like Aston Martins.

Just like Visa I promise to be anywhere you want, and melt in your mouth and not just your hands like m & m. Just reach out and touch my heart just like AT&T because your worth it like L'Oreal. People might say I am stupid just like denim Jeans but I just want to be the last place you want to go like Dixons.

Make me the man in an embrace of a goddess Nienie
Wow!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
is dat pick up lines for u Bug off to ur post, am nt da one da wrote ur lame pick up line sad

she want it hardcore and i gave it to her like dat. GET ITundecided?

Go learn how to type properly. Then come back for a reply dude undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Smellymouth: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vizkiz and KINGinVAHALA3, Oya make una come erre now undecided

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adasun:
dats i hope u like this hardcore lines tho.

Between,naija boiy tanks for the time shift without prior noticeundecided undecided undecided
I'm sorry about that sir. But your lines should also have been prepared down before now, I know it's a game but it's something you prepare for.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jadekitana:

Please let me be o,i called out the men I have business with undecided
Abi ur partners in crime?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by AlienStar: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
In ma hiding place.
Ray360:

I fare well. It's been aeons! Where have you been?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nice one princeparix! That's my e-bro of life.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ImDharay: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
no more anonymous
style of posting ni...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Laughing out loud in red Hahahahahahahahahaha
Why are you laughing
Like seriously this guys nor try at all, wat da fork was i reading?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
timidapsin:
Refiner wink

grin....

can't wait for our day!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nice one! grin

Halfricanadian what do you have to say? smiley

No
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Maxi112: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:

Egbon! Use ur brain now.

How is her response to her wooer your headache now? undecided undecided
chief! U no d truth, and the truth shall set u free
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by uyisteven(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
To You Miss Laveda...
For the first few minutes, I sat motionless, Thinking about you,
To a lady that has it all, What can I write, What words could move her heart,
Then I found these, Buried beneath my soul;
Every night, Every day, Every afternoon, I only want to be with you,
Give you love, Give you care, Give you poems, That will make you stay here,
Hold you tight, Kiss you light, Cuddle with you, All day and night,
I want to hold you when your sad, Kiss you when your glad, Help you when your sick, That isn't even the end of it,
So much more I could say, It would take me days to explain,
Just know this little thing, You beautiful, Beyond what any man deserves
I'll love you now, Like I tend to do, Forever.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Tommfrench(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
oga,

be getting ready to repeat this statement on Friday o...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
What abt it
Does your mouth really smell? grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Adasun(m): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

Go learn how to type properly. Then come back for a reply dude undecided
go and reboot ur brain.

because u are involving urself in things dat don't concern uangry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67