Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55209 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I tel you bro, naim sure pass o. hahahahahahahahaha[/color]
Na woman you sef find come dis thread? Smh cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
lol iv seen her dp, and believe u me brother, she is a miss universe that never contested, well u can chat up with her and she will put her dp if u ask her to.
Hmmm, lets see how it goes.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Swear i care less cos i never asked for it

Material things dont move me if not i wud av been a stunner way bck

U can give my bestfrnd she go crazy over it nat me
o common!!! must u involve ur best friend in every discussion, she is not ur best friend, i told u to 4get abt d pass. "mayb i shud be on my way to ur house this night, u know i can do it.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by KingTom(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
immortalvoices:

Can a mother forget her suckling child?
Can a jealous lover deny the feelings of love?

DaveP you have a dream, just like good old Martin
You always have a dream, dear Gustavo just do the drill

My admiration for you never ceased!!!

Erm Kingtom "the last woman bender"

I'm in a fortress of solitude!!!
Let that fortress of solitude not be between the soft fleshy mounds of the anterior region of the damsels in Niger o grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
*shift small for me*
Lets observe together cool cool grin
Sit for front seat now. cheesy grin grin My crush is still around jur!

Abi u wan koba mi ni?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Monalisa185(f): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
I am preparing...I have to win your heart,crowd your head with my sweet sweet words,make sure the only thing you think about is me. grin

hehehehe... I can't wait ooo

wait!! seems you no longer have a contender, right?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
*in simis voice* See me see wahala undecided
MY LOVE
Oga naijaboiy where is the mail to send our lines to? undecided .
. don't keep me in suspense
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
o common!!! must u involve ur best friend in every discussion, she is not ur best friend, i told u to 4get abt d pass. "mayb i shud be on my way to ur house this night, u know i can do it.

No way undecided criosly i need enof space for MONTHS to heal
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
bouncer Kadiri go con chase you comot now. na Wetin you like be this. grin
I no get any other motive other than watch how the wooing challenge goes cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by immortalvoices(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
the gal go be like,"what is this one saying now?" embarassed

Rap lines different from wooing lines...what u put up there won't move a doll...

Wish they know... It's not repetition.
It's not a line swag

It's simple and effective straight from the heart
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

No way undecided criosly i need enof space for MONTHS to heal.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na woman you sef find come dis thread? Smh cheesy
Woman? i dey craze make i go find woman come here? Na girls i find come o and not women.
LORDSAMURAI:
MY LOVE

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
immortalvoices:

Can a mother forget her suckling child?
Can a jealous lover deny the feelings of love?

DaveP you have a dream, just like good old Martin
You always have a dream, dear Gustavo just do the drill

My admiration for you never ceased!!!

Erm Kingtom "the last woman bender"

I'm in a fortress of solitude!!!
the Gustavo effect it is (twales)

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No way undecided criosly i need enof space for MONTHS to heal
hmmm lemme heal u dis night, just open d door when i knock, u know d gateman will always allow me in.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... I can't wait ooo

wait!! seems you no longer have a contender, right?
yes,but that doesn't mean I can't make the contest a memorable one...Olajorn is contesting with ipledge10...who wins your heart
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by immortalvoices(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingTom:

Let that fortress of solitude not be between the soft fleshy mounds of the anterior region of the damsels in Niger o grin

Doc sir,

The combustible atmospheric condition will not allow me to explore such adventure sir

I have missed you boss of all bosses

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by redgem(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol.... Can't just stop laughing grin

I really missed a lot angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cc.maxi112,KINGinVALAHALA3 and vizkiz you guys comments funny die!!!! grin ;Dthread derailers
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

LOL just say u love me like i do love u.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by KingTom(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
immortalvoices:

Doc sir,

The combustible atmospheric condition will not allow me to explore such adventure sir

I have missed you boss of all bosses
as have I hehehe its that hot? shocked.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
hmmm lemme heal u dis night, just open d door when i knock, u know d gateman will always allow me in.

undecided in simi's voice

* thunder fire ur left ballz well well*.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Swear i care less cos i never asked for it

Material things dont move me if not i wud av been a stunner way bck

U can give my bestfrnd she go crazy over it nat me
Material things don't move you?
This is very rare...
Sounds like a jewel...
Take home to mama
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL just say u love me like i do love u.

undecided fake love even igbo fake products last longer dan ur yeye love
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Monalisa185(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
yes,but that doesn't mean I can't make the contest a memorable one...Olajorn is contesting with ipledge10...who wins your heart

hahahaha...both accounts are gonn' post??
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by immortalvoices(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
the Gustavo effect it is (twales)

Respect to the master... I greet you boss

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by KingTom(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Material things don't move you?
This is very rare...
Sounds like a jewel...
Take home to mama

undecided so i can suffer in ur own hand too
Abeg swerve

Im rude aint no mama take kinda girl tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]Well Well Well....

It was fun all through I'm sure you'll agree with me. It started a bit shaky with the crooked lines and then on to the funny lines from some of the contenders before we had other contenders who came to show us that had what it takes to win a lady's heart.

I enjoyed myself. Hope you did too. Well join me again tomorrow same time where we will read even better captivating lines from the wooers o trust there won't be a boring moment.

It's good night from me and I remain your host NAIJABOIY with oliviaarims by my bedside just kidding. lipsrsealed

Goodnight! cool[/size]

Lol...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:

Sit for front seat now. cheesy grin grin My crush is still around jur!

Abi u wan koba mi ni?
nah!
Front row is too crowded joor!

Lemme manage your left hand side.

grin grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided in simi's voice

* thunder fire ur left ballz well well*.
LOL why do u like my left ballz so much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.