Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55471 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Will you reject yourself and others just for one person's actions towards you?
Calm down and embrace yourself first and watch you making it happen again in a different attitude

Yup help me pack my pieces dey shattered nd messed up every where den mayb i will love mysef

Who plays with a broken mirror? With sharp edges? Even if dey are d owner?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Will you reject yourself and others just for one person's actions towards you?
Calm down and embrace yourself first and watch you making it happen again in a different attitude
free Dat babe already. She is lost in her world
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
cry cry
Chai! I will manage it grin grin.

*serves him popcorn and cocacola*

All these for me alone? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are a darling sister cheesy cheesy grin

I can lap you now that she has gone or u want to leave for bed?
kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
sinizia:

I know rudeness when I see one.
oga am not rude!!!undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Had Some serious test jaweh... grin

This is kinda Irrelevant.

Gist me, who's winning? shocked

Make I no lie to u. The thing no sweet like that. cool cool

How was ur test?

Some wooed unopposed and it was only your sister (lave..da) that 3 guys woed and she end up choosing the guy with the poor lines.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
ellacute45:
grin grin grin after that part I vowed to read all your comments grin grin cheesy grin funny dude shebi you go dey for next one
After reading the first wooer's lines, i was like, gossh, what the heck was that. I didnt write such stale lines even when i was writing love letters to girls way back in jss1. Hehehehehe

Nah, i personally opted out of this year edition. Dont just wanna waste my time on stuff that wont add money to my pocket and meaning to my relationship and love life.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup help me pack my pieces dey shattered nd messed up every where den mayb i will love mysef

Who plays with a broken mirror? With sharp edges? Even if dey are d owner?
My dear u re not shattered, who said you are?
This is all your mind playing not your "Heart" you still very intact and loveable.
Put your acts together, am sure you'll be fine only when you make up your mind to be.
Remember flowers come out of thorns wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

My dear u re not shattered, who said you are?
This is all your mind playing not your "Heart" you still very intact and loveable.
Put your acts together, am sure you'll be fine only when you make up your mind to be.
Remember flowers come out of thorns wink

Not all flowers on nd im one of does flowers who will never come out of thorns

Every one has a right to choose wat dey want ryt? Yup so i said mine
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Cutehector:
free Dat babe already. She is lost in her world
Dude where have you been
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

oga am not rude!!!undecided
...don't fidget... sinizïa had you fulminated only because he likes you..cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

All these for me alone? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are a darling sister cheesy cheesy grin

I can lap you now that she has gone or u want to leave for bed?

kiss kiss
see sister zoning cry cry
Automatic side chick! undecided

Mbanu! Leaving for bed o tongue tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

After reading the first wooer's lines, i was like, gossh, what the heck was that. I didnt write such stale lines even when i was writing love letters to girls way back in jss1. Hehehehehe

Nah, i personally opted out of this year edition. Dont just wanna waste my time on stuff that wont add money to my pocket and meaning to my relationship and love life.
ehya okk
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...don't fidget... sinizïa had you fulminated only because he likes you..cheesy

he don't!....DAT guy hate me like kilode!

I know him!undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:06am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not all flowers on nd im one of does flowers who will never come out of thorns

Every one has a right to choose wat dey want ryt? Yup so i said mine
Yea everyone has the right to choose what they want but why let others down who depend on you cause of your choices?
You can always make the right choice, its never too late to make one
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

I know him!undecided
refiner:

I know him!undecided
refiner:

I know him!undecided
Wats up cute
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

Yea everyone has the right to choose what they want but why let others down who depend on you cause of your choices?
You can always make the right choice, its never too late to make one

Others have been very very very very selfish

I dont need ny one to depend on me no one cares fake care every where dey shd all b happy dey broke a very very very very happy girl

Their best gift is to stay away from me for life

over 8billion people in life i need a change of people

Av been deeply broken i dont wanna see dem nor need deir apologies ny more dey can shove it off deir ass days of apologies are gone wat i want is space for life undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2016
qhutetomsel:
see sister zoning cry cry . Automatic side chick! undecided
Mbanu! Leaving for bed o tongue tongue

Not that now undecided Tomi!!!!!

Okay, darling swthrt! (In a low voice) cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sleep tite and have a pleasant night rest jare.

Do you mind sharing your bed with me?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2016
ellacute45:
ehya okk
You re gonna be wooed i guess?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2016
rexmania:
[color=#006600][/color] Wats up cute
am cool...u?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Jadekitana:

Her Bj skills? Hahahaha omg that's some line there.

...but it's true... if tea-bagging and giving heads were fashion labels, then Lävedā is Alexander Wang...grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont need ny one to depend on me no one cares fake care every where dey shd all b happy dey broke a very very very very happy girl

Av been deeply broken i dont wanna see dem nor need deir apologies ny more dey can shove it off deir ass days of apologies are gone wat i want is space for life undecided
Why are you doing this to yourself?
Nobody ever made life interesting alone.
You don't because of accidents stop driving.
You can always meet someone who genuinely really cares.
Don't relegate yourself by been bitter at everyone, that won't make you happy either. Is just a learning point. Don't be hard on yoursrlf
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
For God sake, who is gonna help tie this girl and take her to yabaleft?

These has gotten out of hand mehn.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

ahh!...wats d problem dear?

u almost brought tears outa my eyes?

were u betrayed by someone u trust?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

You re gonna be wooed i guess?
nooo lol am not active on nairaland
embarassed

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

Why are you doing this to yourself?
Nobody ever made life interesting alone.
You don't because of accidents stop driving.
You can always meet someone who genuinely really cares.
Don't relegate yourself by been bitter at everyone, that won't make you happy either. Is just a learning point. Don't be hard on yoursrlf

Easy to say wen i dont kno who care nd who dont
Dey ruined everything nd made me take every single blame

Let all go over 8 billion people alone for weeks it has been only me av learnt to live without them need dem 1% in my life happiness
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Not that now undecided Tomi!!!!!

Okay, darling swthrt! (In a low voice) cheesy grin cheesy grin

Sleep tite and have a pleasant night rest jare.

Do you mind sharing your bed with me?
Lmao!

As tempting as that sounds
Nah, I'll pass!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Bro, una nor they sleep?
Where you orente? lol @Smellymouth
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
For God sake, who is gonna help tie this girl and take her to yabaleft?
These has gotten out of hand mehn.

Walai! She is untieable ....

Just inject her and whisk her to yabaleft asap
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

ahh!...wats d problem dear?

u almost brought tears outa my eyes?

were u betrayed by someone u trust?

Nothing much i just dont care nd want dem to kno i mean it dis time
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by sheunsheun(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oh God!!! cry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2016
sheunsheun:

Oh God!!! cry

Why cry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.