Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55474 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2016
ellacute45:
nooo lol am not active on nairaland
You arent active? But this isnt the first time i'm seeing you online. Or the word "ACTIVE" now have another defination?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
For God sake, who is gonna help tie this girl and take her to yabaleft?

These has gotten out of hand mehn.
you this guy! grin grin

Damn too hilarious. grin

Been following her comments
And I can't help but wonder if she is faking it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by sheunsheun(m): 12:20am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why cry?
Dos wrds almost gv me stroke!!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Make I no lie to u. The thing no sweet like that. cool cool

How was ur test?

Some wooed unopposed and it was only your sister (lave..da) that 3 guys woed and she end up choosing the guy with the poor lines.
Great! wink

I Aced it! cheesy

LoL! grin I Noticed.I Stumbled across Laveda's Ish.. and boy,Was Proud of her? tongue She chose something real. Sth that was actually true. Something that spoke to her. I would've actually Chosen The EXACT writeup If I were in Her shoes.

Poetry, Sometimes Is just plain lies, I hate it when it's being Used to woo....it's Nice, no doubt But It Reeks of fallacy. There's No denying that! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Easy to say wen i dont kno who care nd who dont
Dey ruined everything nd made me take every single blame

Let all go over 8 billion people alone for weeks it has been only me av learnt to live without them need dem 1% in my life happiness

I really do not know what the problem is but I surely know it has a solution. My dear the way you are going might not be of benefit to you or anyone. Why not be soft on yourself and you'll eventually get over what ever it is that is giving you this...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2016
sheunsheun:

Dos wrds almost gv me stroke!!!

embarassed sorry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Lmao!
As tempting as that sounds
Nah, I'll pass!

Let me try harder. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh! These lines are not even coming tonight.

Swt tomi! It is actually not until I say it before you should know how much I love you.. cool cool cool

I love you beyond words can only express.

kiss share this your little bed with me now and it's definitely going to be a memory you will forever treasure. tongue tongue tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

I really do not know what the problem is but I surely know it has a solution. My dear the way you are going might not be of benefit to you or anyone. Why not be soft on yourself and you'll eventually get over what ever it is that is giving you this...

Tank u smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Walai! She is untieable ....

Just inject her and whisk her to yabaleft asap
And i thought i'm the only noticising one. I just had to pity her with the tie since she is a woman. lol

Believe me, this has gone above tying her. I would agree to your assertion.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u smiley

Seeing smile is a relieve.
Am happy you did
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

Seeing smile is a relieve.
Am happy you did

cry cry u tot i did?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ireneony(f): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2016
This is the most boring wooing challenge ever cry
I think cos of the hostess is wack or the main host grin

I'm not pleased# grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

am cool...u?
Not bad So Any gist
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2016
qhutetomsel:
you this guy! grin grin

Damn too hilarious. grin

Been following her comments
And I can't help but wonder if she is faking it
Nah, she isnt faking it. Not my fvcking business though, but the one only prob i hv is that she is disturbing everybody with it.

For God sake, if we re to act on nairaland according to how and the number of times our hearts has been shaltered, you think there would be fun visiting any sections?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Great! wink
I Aced it! cheesy

LoL! grin I Noticed.I Stumbled across Laveda's Ish.. and boy,Was Proud of her? tongue She chose something real. Sth that was actually true. Something that spoke to her. I would've actually Chosen The EXACT writeup If I were in Her shoes.

Poetry, Sometimes Is just plain lies, I hate it when it's being Used to woo....it's Nice, no doubt But It Reeks of fallacy. There's No denying that! tongue

Hmmmn! It seems it is a general phenomenon that poetry no longer works on you ladies these days.

No wonder Mar***** never look my side since all these days. undecided

Oh! I'm going to woo qhutetomsel with ordinary words then. Hopefully, she will gives in.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry u tot i did?
What brought back this face?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

What brought back this face?

Nothing smiley was joking
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Mushyhills(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2016
ireneony:

I'm not pleased# grin

Let's start our own wooing challenge angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing much i just dont care nd want dem to kno i mean it dis time

u don't care abt wat dis time?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
ireneony:

I'm not pleased# grin

You're right but their efforts still need to be appreciated.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2016
refiner:

u don't care abt wat dis time?

Everything nd everyone
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Mushyhills(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

Hmmmn! It seems it is a general phenomenon that poetry no longer works on you ladies these days.

Oh! I'm going to woo qhutetomsel with ordinary words then. Hopefully, she will gives in.

grin
True sha... I'm a poet before
Buh Now? I'm jobless
Nothing works on them anymore
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing smiley was joking

I hope this is not a cosmetic smile but from the heart.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

I hope this is not a cosmetic smile but from the heart.

Both
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Oliviaarims
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Neyoor:

LoL! No! Poetry works...Only if it's REAL.
I Mean You Can't tell me my voice is like that of Beyonce when U haven't really HEARD MY Voice Or that I have An Ass Like NickiMinaj...Ahan! shocked When I'm not Kim kardashian! I mean, Who are You kidding?grin

Oh! You mean Marieolae? LoL!grin
She doesn't Like You Neyooor. it's Pretty Obvious. I think It's time You Carry what's left of Your pride Off the muddy floor.wink

I'm Sure You'd get Your Cinderella pretty soon! Qhutetomsel?
Now, That's One potential Cinderella! embarassed
she just needs the glassy shoe, and we're All done! cheesy

****I'd be here cheering With my Pompoms****tongue

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Both
Now this is more dangerous than the previous
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On Mar 24, 2016
donephi:

Now this is more dangerous than the previous

Why
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Mushyhills:
grin True sha... I'm a poet before Buh Now? I'm jobless Nothing works on them anymore
Jobless?? Even with that beautiful car on your profile.

Have you tried using money factor, maybe that would work. kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 24, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Oliviaarims

Yea...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wht
I would have love to know what the problm is. Do you mind sharing here or maybe privately
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh! You mean Marieolae? LoL!grin
She doesn't Like You Neyooor. it's Pretty Obvious. I think It's time You Carry what's left of Your pride Off the muddy floor.wink

I'm Sure You'd get Your Cinderella pretty soon! Qhutetomsel?
Now, That's One potential Cinderella! embarassed
she just needs the glassy shoe, and we're All done! cheesy

****I'd be here cheering With my Pompoms****tongue

...wicked...that awkward moment when you diss someone politely... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.