Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (55519 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided fake love even igbo fake products last longer dan ur yeye love
u know its nt true
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by immortalvoices(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingTom:
as have I hehehe its that hot? shocked.

I wet my bed in 10 minutes, not from urine but from body heat no matter how many times I romances the shower

And NEVER EXPECT POWER ALWAYS because POWER HAS CHANGE HAND

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL why do u like my left ballz so much?

Leave me why d force is dis a military regime? undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
immortalvoices:

Respect to the master... I greet you boss
( 'chugos' to him like Chinese do) abeg tell doc say Lokoja and Niger heat fit roast asun without artificial means. we go see tmrw round 2!

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

undecided so i can suffer in ur own hand too
Abeg swerve

Im rude aint no mama take kinda girl tongue
Hmmm!
Sounds like you knw u and again dnt know wat u want..
Who said u re rude? U just sound hrt broken...
Are u?

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
u know its nt true

undecided go nd tell ur true love leave me

Dont love me angry u blocking my true love gan gan gan from loving me

Abeg give space
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha...both accounts are gonn' post??
naa....you are familiar with ipledge10,but Olajorn is a different character...so you pick btw the guy u familiar with or a strange guy trying to get u with sweet words

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Hmmm!
Sounds like you knw u and again on wat u want..
Who said u re rude? U just sound hrt broken...
Are u?

Im not undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc.maxi112,KINGinVALAHALA3 and vizkiz you guys comments funny die!!!! grin ;Dthread derailers
Hahahahahahahaha. Wetin man go do na? I feel they should give me a medal for making this tread a lively one.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im not undecided

Good. So y acting like u are?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
nah!
Front row is too crowded joor!

Lemme manage your left hand side. grin grin grin
Oya come and manage the left hand side while I reserved the right side for her.

If this place no occupy you, I no fit lap you o. tongue tongue tongue
Sha bring popcorn and chilled soft-drink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Good. So y acting like u are?

Gosh bye!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Do they still sell it in Ekosodin or BDPA? Lol.

Lol...everywhere, I believe.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by immortalvoices(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
( 'chugos' to him like Chinese do) abeg tell doc say Lokoja and Niger heat fit roast asun without artificial means. we go see tmrw round 2!

Lmao

Yes boss!!

Next month I will be done!!!

Tomorrow it's boss

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hahahahahahahaha. Wetin man go do na? I feel they should give me a medal for making this tread a lively one.
you are just the funny type lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

This grl sef na Uniben student sha!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. Bro, I'm no longer current on the day-to-day activities on here which means I don't know delectable ladies you can choose from. But if a slot is created for you, I'll look for one for you. cheesy

...I was joking jare... I'm no longer interested cheesy
...I have a 6 page dissertation to write on the English Poor Laws; to be submitted on Monday and I've not even punned one goddamn line...I'm not willing to add another cowpat to my basket of dung...

marieolae :
I'm too old to be wooed haha
I've expired lool cheesy
Nah I'm just here to observe, would like to see your lines though.

...those lines have just gone black market...
...expired my äss...cheesy

olajorn:
the gal go be like,"what is this one saying now?" embarassed
Rap lines different from wooing lines...what u put up there won't move a doll...

...that was a satire not a rap verse...now, stop bugging me...

vizkiz:

I don't think so... Probably before the second quarter of the year

...roger that...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Monalisa185(f): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
olajorn:
naa....you are familiar with ipledge10,but Olajorn is a different character...so you pick btw the guy u familiar with or a strange guy trying to get u with sweet words

ahhan! that makes a lotta sense...

I just can't wait...now you gonn' make me have a sleepless nightcheesycheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Gosh bye!

That's too early bae
I could and can put smiles on ur face ...
Kindly loosen up
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

That's too early bae
I could and can put smiles on ur face ...
Kindly loosen up
No! Cant smile nd cry for bunch of enemies
See enof of corner corner bullshiit i dont do trash

Y'all continue d hate dont even dare to tink to switch to care for pity

I dont bloody need it

Im cool without y'all its d stress dats just fuvkin crazy after dat im fine very fine without y'all
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Olivia darling, please try smiling in ur pics, thank u wink

And u"v got big eye balls. grin wen u keep a straight face
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by olajorn(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

ahhan! that makes a lotta sense...

I just can't wait...now you gonn' make me have a sleepless nightcheesycheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by redgem(f): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tommfrench:

exactly, nice observation !!

most lines appear leghtier than Nora Roberts Novels undecided

Wow!!! You read romance novels?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellacute45:
you are just the funny type lol
Funny? Me? Nah, i'm the bad type. Lol
Btw, hope you read those Wooing Edegbe Lines?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Estharfabian the late comer. Game don finish jur tongue tongue tongue tongue
Go sleep kiss kiss
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No! Cant smile nd cry for bunch of enemies
See enof of corner corner bullshiit i dont do trash

Y'all continue d hate dont even dare to tink to switch to care for pity

I dont bloody need it

Im cool without y'all its d stress dats just fuvkin crazy after dat im fine very fine without y'all
Wow! Nobody hates you bae, this is all in your mind. Calm down and respond to the situation instead reacting. We all need each other you know
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
donephi:

Wow! Nobody hates you bae, this is all in your mind. Calm down and respond to the situation instead reacting. We all need each other you know

Excuse me actions speaks louder dan words nd obviously d action as spoken damn! Watever any one has to say

D action as spoken for d word!!!!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by qhutetomsel(f): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:

Oya come and manage the left hand side while I reserved the right side for her.

If this place no occupy you, I no fit lap you o. tongue tongue tongue

Sha bring popcorn and chilled soft-drink
cry cry
Chai! I will manage it
grin grin.

*serves him popcorn and cocacola*

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me actions speaks louder dan words nd obviously d action as spoken damn! Watever any one has to say

This grl sef undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:
Estha.rfabian the late comer. Game don finish jur tongue tongue tongue tongue

Go sleep kiss kiss
I Had Some serious test jaweh... grin

This is kinda Irrelevant.
Gist me, who's winning? shocked

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Funny? Me? Nah, i'm the bad type. Lol

Btw, hope you read those Wooing Edegbe Lines?
grin grin grin after that part I vowed to read all your comments grin grin cheesy grin funny dude shebi you go dey for next one
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by donephi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Will you reject yourself and others just for one person's actions towards you?
Calm down and embrace yourself first and watch you making it happen again in a different attitude

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

"Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.