Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? (7151 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by MRBrownJ: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Fairytales:
Will you still marry him knowing the following;
1. He can marry other wives with ease
2. He can kick you out at any opportunity he gets
3. You have no protection under the law in case he dies.

Pls men, instead of ruling out white wedding, you can do a small one if money is your consideration.

Matured advise.

as a fierce advocate of "MARRIAGE IS A SHAM", i can clearly see the fail in the above statement, and would simply ask: WHY even get married?!
if these phoney reasons above are why women desire a marriage at ALL cost then no wonder men should fear marriage (or any other contract where they may end up losers). also, whoever goes into ANY r/ship, and claim to love that person, and wanting to spend the rest of their natural life with them, then marriage (or none) shouldnt even REMOTELY come to their mind so long as they are happy together. furthermore, if cheating/leaving or death is whats in your partner's mind, then i suggest you drop that NEGATIVE person asap.

but hey, if my woman tells me the above BS reason as to why we should get married, here is what i will tell her...
1) so if a husband can fukc other women its ok, so long as he doesnt marry them?!
here is the important question: how is "marriage" gonna stop a man from doing what is obviously wrong (aka cheating on his wife legally or illegally)?!

2) the point here is... do women expect to be with their husbands at all cost OR do they believe that they cant/shouldnt go back where they came from?!
1st, if someone doesnt want to be with you any longer, therefore you guys need to part ways, there is no question about it. why would anyone even want to STAY with someone who doesnt want to be with you?! 2nd, why wouldnt women go back to where they came from, if thats the only option? marriage doesnt mean "lifetime free ride", but hey, if you want to keep the house that you guys are renting then you can have the huse and make RENTAL PAYMENTS. if the house is paid for, then your name is on the deed, and therefore nobody can kick you out of your own home, that you've paid for (if you havent paid for it, then it aint yours)... so people should bring their fair shares to ANY union, and make it official by having their name on whatever they spend their hard earn money on, et voila!
here is the important question: how is "marriage" gonna stop a man from getting rid of you, if thats what he desires?!

3) NONSENSE!!!! unless a person is very stoopid, anyone can go get a WILL, and name whoever they want as the beneficiary. so name your gf, et voila
here is the important question: do you have to be married before you can get a will?!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by herboshedhe(f): 5:19am On Mar 28, 2016
agarawu23:
sorry!!!
I honestly can't do court wedding with ANY lady and NOBODY can change my mind on that.

These set of ladies with court wedding do behave silly and I can't take such shiit. You expect me to marry a Lady and if she messed up , I kick her ass out and one mumu court will divide my property for such biitch? God4bid.

If you can't marry me cos I ain't doing court, another person will.

After all only lazy and bad minded ladies will insist on court wedding undecided

you again; D?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by herboshedhe(f): 5:19am On Mar 28, 2016
agarawu23:
sorry!!!
I honestly can't do court wedding with ANY lady and NOBODY can change my mind on that.

These set of ladies with court wedding do behave silly and I can't take such shiit. You expect me to marry a Lady and if she messed up , I kick her ass out and one mumu court will divide my property for such biitch? God4bid.

After all only lazy and bad minded ladies will insist on court wedding undecided

you again grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2016
herboshedhe:

you again grin
lol

Na so o grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 5:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Fairytales:
see vexation cheesy
angry sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by samhay: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Bottomline is when you are married, behave yourself as a lady or a guy! Divorce is inevitable,nobody is indisposable.

Post of the day
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by herboshedhe(f): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
Na so o grin
ijebu man; D
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by herboshedhe(f): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
Na so o grin
ijebu mangrin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by herboshedhe(f): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2016
samhay:

Post of the day
#walksaway#
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by chericleo(f): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
agarawu23:
sorry!!!

. U lie!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Fairytales:
you may call it a cinderella show, but it's a once in a life time event, why deny her of the experience? Also, to save cost, it can be merged into the traditional wedding.
It's unnecessary and serves no purpose other than phantasy and spiritual manipulation.

A pastor should or might be invited to bless the union.
A pastor pronouncing a man and woman married or joining them in matrimony has no spiritual basses or authority.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Le.zz cheesy
'Sup Jade, how's your holidays going?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Jadekitana(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Very well wink
Lezzlie:
'Sup Jade, how's your holidays going?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Very well wink
what part of Delta are you originally from?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Jadekitana(f): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mum is itsekeri, dad is rivers. But I'm learning igbo gradually cheesy
Lezzlie:
what part of Delta are you originally from?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
I will happily agree. Cos i sharp pass her. Lols
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Mum is itsekeri, dad is rivers. But I'm learning igbo gradually cheesy
Mum is Itsekiri ? Then I take the liberty in assuming you have affiliation to Warri.

And it seems you're Rivers Igbo (if there's any term like that).

I came to Warri for the holidays, it's been a while here.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Jadekitana(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
Mum is Itsekiri ? Then I take the liberty in assuming you have affiliation to Warri.

And it seems you're Rivers Igbo (if there's any term like that).

I came to Warri for the holidays, it's been a while here.

Lol some peeps in my family understand and speak igbo very well. Warri? I'v been to Warri twice, the town is very ok with lots of pepper soup eating spots cheesy hope u having fun?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol some peeps in my family understand and speak igbo very well. Warri? I'v been to Warri twice, the town is very ok with lots of pepper soup eating spots cheesy hope u having fun?

True, the pepper-soup here has a unique flavour dissimilar to any.

But i came late and have only been out once, it's been indoors with my beer and Easter's offerings yet.

A considerable part of River's population is igbo though....lolz

You should frequent here often, town is small and nice and it doesn't hurt getting well acquainted with your mother's folks.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Jadekitana(f): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol lagos has clouded my head, I should be there in June for a wedding cheesy, do you live there?
Lezzlie:

True, the pepper-soup here has a unique flavour dissimilar to any.

But i came late and have only been out once, it's been indoors with my beer and Easter's offerings yet.

A considerable part of River's population is igbo though....lolz

You should frequent here often, town is small and nice and it doesn't hurt getting well acquainted with your mother's folks.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol lagos has clouded my head, I should be there in June for a wedding cheesy, do you live there?
Used to.

My quest for higher education took me away and I never truely came once secured the right to change my name cheesy

But I come around every quarterly; it's still my home.

I leave in a couple days' time and would be back in May, I could tarry till June. wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijathings:

all this wahala, terms and conditions like when we were buying SIM card for over 30K.

Does anyone in this world marry simply because of Love anymore ? Or it is a matter of WHO GETS WHAT ?

How people be thinking of security and divorce while saying their marriage vows and signing papers.

I wonder o,for me I prefer a good old tradional marriage with ALL the rites carried out,white wedding will be for formality sake;because my parents will insist.Court marriage is a bloody NO.I'm a very traditional person and I feel blacks are quick to accept the white culture.I'll have a white wedding but I still think the most important thing is keeping my marriage.Wonder why an african woman will be thinking about the possibility of divorce will signing marriage papers...uwa mmebi!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Jadekitana(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahaha oh oh pls tarry well, you may just break my nairaland rule smiley wink I speak in parables
Lezzlie:
Used to.

My quest for higher education took me away and I never truely came once secured the right to change my name cheesy

But I come around every quarterly; it's still my home.

I leave in a couple days' time and would be back in May, I could tarry till June. wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I wonder o,for me I prefer a good old tradional marriage with ALL the rites carried out,white wedding will be for formality sake;because my parents will insist.Court marriage is a bloody NO.I'm a very traditional person and I feel blacks are quick to accept the white culture.I'll have a white wedding but I still think the most important thing is keeping my marriage.Wonder why an african woman will be thinking about the possibility of divorce will signing marriage papers...uwa mmebi!

U r a true daughter of d soil!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eaa247:

U r a true daughter of d soil!
Thank you...Abu m nwa nna m,nne m na-agba akaebe...lolz
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hahaha oh oh pls tarry well, you may just break my nairaland rule smiley wink I speak in parables

Lolz, Is there anything so heart-stoping in meeting me in the flesh and saying hi ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thank you...Abu m nwa nna m,nne m na-agba akaebe...lolz

Oga dikwa nma ka anyi buru kwanu ezigbo enyi!
okwu gi na ama si m
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:

as a fierce advocate of "MARRIAGE IS A SHAM", i can clearly see the fail in the above statement, and would simply ask: WHY even get married?!
if these phoney reasons above are why women desire a marriage at ALL cost then no wonder men should fear marriage (or any other contract where they may end up losers). also, whoever goes into ANY r/ship, and claim to love that person, and wanting to spend the rest of their natural life with them, then marriage (or none) shouldnt even REMOTELY come to their mind so long as they are happy together. furthermore, if cheating/leaving or death is whats in your partner's mind, then i suggest you drop that NEGATIVE person asap.

but hey, if my woman tells me the above BS reason as to why we should get married, here is what i will tell her...
1) so if a husband can fukc other women its ok, so long as he doesnt marry them?!
here is the important question: how is "marriage" gonna stop a man from doing what is obviously wrong (aka cheating on his wife legally or illegally)?!

2) the point here is... do women expect to be with their husbands at all cost OR do they believe that they cant/shouldnt go back where they came from?!
1st, if someone doesnt want to be with you any longer, therefore you guys need to part ways, there is no question about it. why would anyone even want to STAY with someone who doesnt want to be with you?! 2nd, why wouldnt women go back to where they came from, if thats the only option? marriage doesnt mean "lifetime free ride", but hey, if you want to keep the house that you guys are renting then you can have the huse and make RENTAL PAYMENTS. if the house is paid for, then your name is on the deed, and therefore nobody can kick you out of your own home, that you've paid for (if you havent paid for it, then it aint yours)... so people should bring their fair shares to ANY union, and make it official by having their name on whatever they spend their hard earn money on, et voila!
here is the important question: how is "marriage" gonna stop a man from getting rid of you, if thats what he desires?!

3) NONSENSE!!!! unless a person is very stoopid, anyone can go get a WILL, and name whoever they want as the beneficiary. so name your gf, et voila
here is the important question: do you have to be married before you can get a will?!

The only thing you need to understand about women these days is that most of em HV grown so wise they'd known the usefulness of the dikc , they're now all out to exchange it for their pvssy. A gullible guy will fall into their hideous trap and before he knows it, His dikc (what makes him a man) is lost. I'm talking high definition right now, and I trust you can dig me wink

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Lezzlie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You're quite right.

Insisting on statutory marriage precludes the existence of trust and faith.

It negates the very principles on which marriage is built.

I have never endorsed statutory marriage and will never.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eaa247:

Oga dikwa nma ka anyi buru kwanu ezigbo enyi! okwu gi na ama si m
Daalu nwoke oma.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Fairytales: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
are you sure you are a female?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiance Insists On No Court/church Marriage? by Fairytales: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
are you sure you are female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 / Two Slay Queens Stripped N.a.ke.d For Stealing Rolex And Bracelets (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.