Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15475 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by KingRex1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP must u show tosyne2much head to the world? U no try o
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nsogbu adiro and enwero ife bu olu...bye!
byeeee. Good riddance. Phew grin
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
byeeee. Good riddance. Phew grin
I never insulted you...sweetdreamz!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by asumo12: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aminat508
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I never insulted you...sweetdreamz!
me too... I was actually referring to the pic the op uploaded...
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
OP must u show tosyne2much head to the world? U no try o
Chei!...tosyn sweetie my apologies!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
ehn see nw ur vexing cux of balloon.. wen u said my head looks like d Op own, I ddnt vex

Cry cry baby
embarassed wicked guy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nope...bye for real!
comeback here, drags her backgrin, where do you think you are going tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
me too... I was actually referring to the pic the op uploaded...
Yes I know and you should also know i quoted you as a joke but you went all 'good riddance and phew' but am cool with it tho'...goodnight.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
comeback here, drags her backgrin, where do you think you are going tongue
To bed...sweetdreamz!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes I know and you should also know i quoted you as a joke but you went all 'good riddance and phew' but am cool with it tho'...goodnight.
if u watch, I normally say phew all the time so it's just nothing

Secondly, good riddance.. I actually was referrin to myself cuz u ended our chat abruptly and I was like, dats a good way to get rid of me.

So?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Julietcutie:

embarassed wicked guy
sowwiiiiiieeee. Hw will I mk it up to u nw
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
if u watch, I normally say phew all the time so it's just nothing

Secondly, good riddance.. I actually was referrin to myself cuz u ended our chat abruptly and I was like, dats a good way to get rid of me.

So?
Ok then.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Ok then.
truce? wink
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by funmind(f): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
pennytration:
Never met any nlder b4, so can't say. Though I know my nl crush doesn't hav dis kinda head.
ok
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
truce? wink
Yes
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
To bed...sweetdreamz!
who are you leaving the thread for, cos people will dash in and coment...you have to stay and co-ordinate your thread.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes
cool. U knw we can actually be frnds tho
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy leme see ur own head
cheesy grin
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2016
ellacute45:
cheesy grin
ur cartoon head like didi of professor dexter cheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
ur cartoon head like didi of professor dexter cheesy
cheesy cheesy you haven't seen my head before na
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2016
ellacute45:
cheesy cheesy you haven't seen my head before na
oya leme see it. I promise I won't laff
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
something like that. Maybe a lil bigger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tell me you don't like the big head tongue tongue

what?? a lil bigger? then your name shoulda been HEADWARD tongue

well, I love the dreads, so pretty....Buh the big head? lemme think about itcheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 29, 2016
obontami:

Smellymouth and paulkillerman tongue tongue tongue

. hahahahah, bros I be fine guy oh, wahalai..... lol
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
FvckeDyoBiTch

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=44204836][/quote] Yeah..don't u like the head?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah..don't u like the head?

That head needs Jesus and some Dreads angry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

That head needs Jesus and some Dreads angry
grin why are you awake?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by KingRex1(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
grin why are you awake?
why u awake?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Angelberry:
grin why are you awake?

What you talking about...It's only 8:45 and amabouta fix myself dinner

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 29, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

What you talking about...It's only 8:45 and amabouta fix myself dinner
See how you sliced the plantain grin send mine across

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sustaining Relationships Without Money / S£xcapade Gone Wrong…(18+) / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.