Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15461 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wow! That's interesting. But I believe in one Nigeria tho wink That's nice. You can as well be my Igbo teacher. I think I need one more than I need Hausa teacher smiley
You've got yourself an Igbo teacher buh u go pay o
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

you and your boify firstking were the chief detailers of your threadtongue
Lolz...na me get thread na
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You've got yourself an Igbo teacher buh u go pay o
and what payment we talking here? Case? Kind? Material? Name your price
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
and what payment we talking here? Case? Kind? Material? Name your price
Kai! you set o...just joking i do it 4 free
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I have, and there's one still.
Sorry it was late...check now
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Sorry it was late...check now
....just did now and I found nothing. Seems it's still held up by traffic.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I wouldn't. But I would double any trouble gleefully tongue tongue

hehehehe... kabi....tongue...imma triple triplecheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
....just did now and I found nothing. Seems it's still held up by traffic.
Sorry I'll send it again.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Kai! you set o...just joking i do it 4 free
lol. So how and when do we start? smiley
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... kabi....tongue...imma triple triplecheesy
kabi? Hahahahahaha. Maybe kabz is better cheesy cheesy cheesy

You truly get trouble
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Sorry I'll send it again.
Ok, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kabi? Hahahahahaha. Maybe kabz is better cheesy cheesy cheesy

You truly get trouble

lwkm... nobe only kabz....kabu kabu nko?tonguetongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. So how and when do we start? smiley
2moro
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
2moro
deal!✔️✔️✔️✔️

Oya go woo person for that wooing thread
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

lwkm... nobe only kabz....kabu kabu nko?tonguetongue
cry cry cry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
deal!✔️✔️✔️✔️

Oya go woo person for that wooing thread
Hmmm...why and who i go woo nah?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Hmmm...why and who i go woo nah?
why? To spice up the contest. It's a bit boring cuz you lot are pulling out.

Who to woo? I have no idea who you have in mind
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why? To spice up the contest. It's a bit boring cuz you lot are pulling out.

Who to woo? I have no idea who you have in mind
Dont want to...prepare for lessons tomorrow!!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Dont want to...prepare for lessons tomorrow!!
where do you study? IMSU?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
where do you study? IMSU?
No...I was banned because of you.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
No...I was banned because of you.
why? How? What did you do? cry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Ok, thanks in anticipation.
Seen it?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why? How? What did you do? cry
My reply to the biafra stuff nah
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
My reply to the biafra stuff nah
awwwwwwwww. I'm sorry about that cry my apologies

But they shouldn't have done that. Since it was just an innocent reply to a question
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Persephenee:
Seen it?
I have. Today's been slow and dragging for me and that mail doesn't have push notification like the one of my lezz handle, so I had to manually scan for them.

I just gave you an offer, check your mobile wink
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Princeparix(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2016
shut:
Princeparix tongue

Lwkm4h... You've got my attention now dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.