Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (16296 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I cant tell you
hmmmm
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
hmmmm
What?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
What?
meaning you are not my friend embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
meaning you are not my friend embarassed
Dont think that
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Dont think that
Ok, so, you are officially my friendcheesy??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, so, you are officially my friendcheesy??
Yes
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes
wow...i love you boogrin
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
wow...i love you boogrin
Hey hey...dont love me yet nah...no be friend wey i talk
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Hey hey...dont love me yet nah...no be friend wey i talk
lol, lwkmdead...you dey fear love or whatgrin...cos i wnt welcome friendzoneundecided
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
lol, lwkmdead...you dey fear love or whatgrin
I dey fear nl guys and their love
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I dey fear nl guys and their love
nah, you dnt have to, some of us are cool cool
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
nah, you dnt have to, some of us are cool cool
Iffa hear
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Iffa hear
you sound asif you 've any before and it failed youundecided
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
you sound asif you 've any before and it failed youundecided
Nah...just cautious,prevention is beta dan cure
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nah...just cautious,prevention is beta dan cure
you cnt totally conclude na, we have genuine guys here...seems you a discreet and introverted person??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
you cnt totally conclude na, we have genuine guys here...seems you a discreet and introverted person??
Discreet yes, an introvert no
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Discreet yes, an introvert no
hmmm, so, watchu think bout me??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, so, watchu think bout me??
You have a nice persona and a good heart
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
You have a nice persona and a good heart
are you sure embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Monalisa.185 and STFUa.reyouGod Good Morning! and thank you for derailing the shit outta my thread.6th page?? Mehn! I'm impressed.
hahahahahaha. I'm sorry dear. I won't do that next time
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
are you sure embarassed
Yes
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahaha. I'm sorry dear. I won't do that next time
No problem...just kidding tho'
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes
and you are an amazing girl yourseldsmiley
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
and you are an amazing girl yourseldsmiley
Thank you sweetie!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
No problem...just kidding tho'
lol. I understand. Hope yur good?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I understand. Hope yur good?
Yeah...you?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yeah...you?
I'm doing amazingly well. Maybe just hungry. Lol
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

why?shocked...well, as a trouble maker that I am, you are in for ittongue

yes, yes, slept good, you did as well?
if you give me trouble, trust me to give you double tongue tongue

Yea. I did
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Thank you sweetie!
does this mean i 've found her after all these years embarassed
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
firstking01:
does this mean i 've found her after all these years embarassed
Dont know
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'm doing amazingly well. Maybe just hungry. Lol
Sorry go chop frodo nunu nah
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Sorry go chop frodo nunu nah
I know you had me in mind before creating this thread grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men And Thongs? / What Is The Opposite Of Heartbreak? / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.