Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15459 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Julietcutie:

for ur mind... if I see you in my dreams I would jus go for prayers In TB Joshua church tongue
hahahahahhaha i'm not Dat evil ya knw...
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by prahcetomi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lala
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
prahcetomi:
Lala
True!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by rawpadgin(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nah mister!...a Goddess cant have that head!!
a goddess can, mata fact a goddess have to have this kinda head

Shay na goddess be the "HEAD" of the sea
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector cool

1 Like

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
a goddess can, mata fact a goddess have to have this kinda head

Shay na goddess be the "HEAD" of the sea
Lolzz but not this goddess nah!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by rawpadgin(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lolzz but not this goddess nah!
picture of this goddess or I will assume u are a HEADMISTRESS undecided
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
ellacute45:
Cutehector cool
cheesy leme see ur own head
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

shockedshocked, you mean this Kain head?

Choi!!disastertongue
something like that. Maybe a lil bigger lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tell me you don't like the big head tongue tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahhaha i'm not Dat evil ya knw...
lol
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol
so wats ur head look like? wink
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
picture of this goddess or I will assume u are a HEADMISTRESS undecided
Lol...nope
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
He's coming for you!
i think is you
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
LadyF
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
so wats ur head look like? wink
Fyn and small
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
i think is you
Nah...I'm a Goddess
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Julietcutie:

Fyn and small
loooool is nad fyn and small, it's lookin like balloon cheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nah...I'm a Goddess
pix or you are lyingundecided
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Julietcutie(f): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
loooool is nad fyn and small, it's lookin like balloon cheesy
go away joor
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
pix or you are lyingundecided
Nope...Bye
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by rawpadgin(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol...nope
then, I will have no choice than to conclude that u the one in the pic grin grin cheesy
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Julietcutie:

go away joor
ehn see nw ur vexing cux of balloon.. wen u said my head looks like d Op own, I ddnt vex

Cry cry baby
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
then, I will have no choice than to conclude that u the one in the pic grin grin cheesy
Ok
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nope...Bye
oh, no wonder, that's you on your dp,,,i see...btw, you wanna leave your thread and go where??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
ehn see nw ur vexing cux of balloon.. wen u said my head looks like d Op own, I ddnt vex

Cry cry baby
Sorry o buh did you just say 'd op own' ??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Sorry o buh did you just say 'd op own' ??
yes I did... any problem?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
oh, no wonder, that's you on your dp,,,i see...btw, you wanna leave your thread and go where??
I'm not the one on my dp...am back!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
yes I did... any problem?
Does that look like my head??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Does that look like my head??
is Dat a valid question?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by firstking01(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
DemiGoddess:
I'm not the one on my dp...am back!
you just denied yourself embarassed...if it's not you post your pix to clear all doubt
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
is Dat a valid question?
Nsogbu adiro and enwero ife bu olu...bye!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
you just denied yourself embarassed...if it's not you post your pix to clear all doubt
Nope...bye for real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / "I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.