Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (15456 Views)

How To Give Your Girl Head Like A Professional / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Sorry go chop frodo nunu nah
what's that?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I know you had me in mind before creating this thread grin grin
Ji Igbo!! I'd be very disappionted if it's true.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's that?
Arent you from the north? na hausa/fulani food nah
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Arent you from the north? na hausa/fulani food nah
I am but I must confess I know nothing about the culture. #shame cry cry
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Ji Igbo!! I'd be very disappionted if it's true.
Lolz!!!

Is your email to your handle functional?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz!!!
Is your email to your handle functional?
Yes
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I am but I must confess I know nothing about the culture. #shame cry cry
Will try and get you a teacher then...which tribe in particular?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes
Alright, go check and tell me what you think.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Will try and get you a teacher then...which tribe in particular?
will you? That'll be so kind of you. Arewa wink
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
Alright, go check and tell me what you think.
Go check yours
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
will you? That'll be so kind of you. Arewa wink
Yes...I thought arewa is the political term for the north in general and not a particular tribe??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Yes...I thought arewa is the political term for the north in general and not a particular tribe??
Hausa

I can see yur Igbo.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hausa
*checks your dp* you dont look hausa o...mom aint from there abii?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
*checks your dp* you dont look hausa o...mom aint from there abii?
lol. What does Hausas look like?

Yea, mum isn't Hausa but she also from north
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. What does Hausas look like?

Yea, mum isn't Hausa but she also from north
Nt hausa o,I mean pure hausa o....lemme nt talk wetin dey my mind...walahi!!
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Nt hausa o,I mean pure hausa o....lemme nt talk wetin dey my mind...walahi!!
what you mean pure Hausa?

oya talk am. Pour out your mind. Empty it pls cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya talk am. Pour out your mind. Empty it pls cheesy tongue tongue
Mba...you never hear of e-dagger before??
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Mba...you never hear of e-dagger before??
nah! I'm not into dagger fight. I'm soft like that. So tell me what you've got to say

Btw, which one be pure and impure Hausa?
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
nah! I'm not into dagger fight. I'm soft like that. So tell me what you've got to say

Btw, which one be pure and impure Hausa?
Lol...I meant very few pure hausas are cute,so am saying you are fine cause you are mixed blood.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol...I meant very few pure hausas are cute,so am saying you are fine cause you are mixed blood.
Thanks for the complement. But I beg to differ, Hausas are cute tongue tongue tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Thanks for the complement. But I beg to differ, Hausas are cute tongue tongue tongue
Lolzz...Ok
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lolzz...Ok
finally, I won tongue tongue

You seems to be a 'Grade A' Biafra agitator tongue your signature
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Lezzlie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Go check yours
I have, and there's one still.
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I have, and there's one still.
Ok
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by DemiGoddess(f): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hausa
I can see yur Igbo.
Yes...A wum onye Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
if you give me trouble, trust me to give you double tongue tongue

Yea. I did

then expect triple tongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
For your mind...you won cuz I let you and yes I love Biafra #firstandtruelove
wow! That's interesting. But I believe in one Nigeria tho wink
DemiGoddess:
Yes...A wum onye Igbo.
That's nice. You can as well be my Igbo teacher. I think I need one more than I need Hausa teacher smiley
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

then expect triple tongue
you sure you can handle that? I doubt
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Monali.sa185 and STFUarey.ouGod Good Morning! and thank you for derailing the shit outta my thread.6th page?? Mehn! I'm impressed.

you and your boify firstking were the chief detailers of your threadtongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Monalisa185(f): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you sure you can handle that? I doubt

you would wanna try? I doubttongue
Re: Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

you would wanna try? I doubttongue
I wouldn't. But I would double any trouble gleefully tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriends Mother Ass Is Bigger Than My Girlfriends Own!!!!! Help / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / What Is A Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.