Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11747981 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (8227) (8228) (8229) ... (16181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I am sure you don’t know who he is

Go and check his stats

I don’t think I should be arguing with someone who rates lingard

Wetin concern Lingard come dis matter?

You can't come up with an unknown and tell me to go and check google
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I am sure you don’t know who he is

Go and check his stats

I don’t think I should be arguing with someone who rates lingard

No be you say Chukwueze is overrated

How can someone take your word seriously?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

No be you say Chukwueze is overrated

How can someone take your word seriously?

Yes chuks is overrated by guys here and I no hide mouth talk am

I repeat chuks is overrated by you guys here
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Yes chuks is overrated by guys here and I no hide mouth talk am

I repeat chuks is overrated by you guys here

Now I know you are not serious grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

Wetin concern Lingard come dis matter?

You can't come up with an unknown and tell me to go and check google

Lol you called that guy unknown ?

Thanks for telling us you don’t watch football

Anyone interested in this will come for your head

House please is Dejan Kulusevski unknown ?

Someone that juve have signed for 35 million and leave him at Parma till the season come to an end ,someone with 5 Seria A goals and 7 assists

I should end here
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

Now I know you are not serious grin

Story

You think I no go talk Wetin I talk

No use teeth cover am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol you called that guy unknown ?

Thanks for telling us you don’t watch football

Anyone interested in this will come for your head

House please is Dejan Kulusevski unknown ?

Someone that juve have signed for 35 million and left him at Parma till the seasons come to an end ,someone with 5 Seria A goals and 7 assists

I should end here

If Martin Odegaard is to be signed do you think he would go for 35 million?

Juventus scouted some Swedish lad and signed him that you are comparing to Odegaard that has shone against Barca, Madrid and in early contention for la liga player of the season

What has Dejan Kululuveneski done in football?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Seems you guys are digressing from the main argument.

Make you leave this topic. It's becoming boring
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

If Martin Odegaard is to be signed do you think he would go for 35 million?

Juventus scouted some Swedish lad and signed him that you are comparing to Odegaard that has shone against Barca, Madrid and in early contention for la liga player of the season

What has Dejan Kululuveneski done in football?

I didn’t hype anyone here just as you are doing ,you said Odegaard is the best young AM in the world and I gave you a name you know nothing about just because you don’t watch football and you only check live scores ,lol

Odegaard won’t win laliga player of the season ,so shining against Barca and Madrid will put you in contention for laliga player of the season ? Lol ,comedian

Odegaard got just 5 assists and 4 goals so far so it’s normal ,he is not even on the top 15 list of assist in laliga self ,lol

Bros be serious for once abeg and argue with facts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:00am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I didn’t hype anyone here just as you are doing ,you said Odegaard is the best young AM in the world and I gave you a name you know nothing about just because you don’t watch football and you only check live scores ,lol

Odegaard won’t win laliga player of the season ,so shining against Barca and Madrid will put you in contention for laliga player of the season ? Lol ,comedian

Odegaard got just 5 assists and 4 goals so far so it’s normal ,he is not even on the top 15 list of assist in laliga self ,lol

Bros be serious for once abeg and argue with facts

Na only a football novice dey compare Odegaard with Kuvuleski

I no get time for senseless arguments
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2020
Utonwanne:
Seems you guys are digressing from the main argument.

Make you leave this topic. It's becoming boring

Do you have another topic?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

Na only a football novice dey compare Odegaard with Kuvuleski

I no get time for senseless arguments

You are the senseless one here with zero sense ,your moniker even fit you

There is nothing Odegaard has done this season that the other kid hasn’t done

I am done arguing with you kid

Continue checking live scores than to watch football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
See wetin me and person dey argue

The guy is even a right winger, Mtweew

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You don't know that your Dejan is even a right winger

Shows your football knowledge
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I don't expect sense from someone that says Chukwueze is overrated

Vamoose joor
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:07am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

You don't know that your Dejan is even a right winger

Shows your football knowledge

He is versatile and plays in the midfield

Odegaard has played as a winger this season also
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

I don't expect sense from someone that says Chukwueze is overrated

Vamoose joor

He is overrated by you guys here ,so correct your self grin

Someone that Rate lingard with no goals and no assist through out the whole 2019 ,even mad man self better pass that person grin

Go and sit down ,Kid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Plsss you try so hard... Stop mentioning Odegaard as a Real Madrid player... He is a player of Real Sociedad.

And what the f**k is Olympiacos?? Genk that also has Two Nigerians?? Is Hoffenheim bigger than RB Leipzig that has Lookman??
And Sheffield... What is their profile? Are they bigger than Leicester City who won the EPL just three/four years ago?? What is Bournemouth compared even to Arsenal that has a Nigerian Prospect in Saka?? Are they bigger than Everton that has Iwobi??

Abeg Norway is bang average as a team with a few exciting young talents. Nothing special.

And yes they are akin to Gabon in Africa because Gabon also got few players in modest clubs just like Norway. Look Zero... Norway is to Europe what Gabon is to Africa... A team with a few decent players but as a team, they are no big punchers at all. Fact!

Subzero047:

Does this lineup resemble Gabon?

Nyland - Aston Villa
K. Ajer - Celtic
S. Berge - Sheffied United
Joshua King - Bournemouth
M. Odegaard - Real Madrid
M. Daehli - Genk
Ellabdoelli - Olympiacos
H.Nordveit - Hoffeinham
Haarland - Borrussia Dortmund

This team has core players as talented youngsters playing in Europe so why are you comparing them to Gabon?

Nigeria has two players in Leicester city, Norway has a Real Madrid owned player, Nigeria has an EX player in Inter, Norway has a player in Borrussia Dortmund, Norway also has players in Bournemouth, Sheffied United (Fifth in the EPL) Genk, Olympiacos, Nigeria has a keeper in...Norway has a good keeper at Aston Villa

They may not be as good as Nigeria but they are not as bad as Gabon

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

Haarland is the best young striker in the world

Odegaard is the best young AM in the world

Dispute that

Rubbish.... because Osimhen is playing Tennis. And Timo Werner is selling pure water. Abi Gabriel Jesus and Lautaro Martinez are also playing badminton. I hope you also know Mbappe is a striker. Not a CF but he is a striker. Same as Joao Felix.
Strikers encompasses CFs and Wing forwards as not every striker is a CF.
Haaland is among the best young strikers plsss... Not the best.

And Odegaard best wetin?? Another rubbish... because Kai Havertz, Niccolo Zaniolo, Julian Brandt, Donny Van de beek, James Maddison, Jack Grealish, Dele Alli and even Lucas Paqueta are all playing Ludo abi.

Mister Zero... Go and read up on the most valuable and most highly rated young AMs in world football today. Kai Havertz is their oga. Let me add, I have watched the lad so many times in the bundesliga... Odegaard doesn't come so close at all. Or is it Zaniolo? The Roma wonder boy? Hahahahaha... You don't know. grin

Guy, stop all these your ill-informed Norway rants abeg. E dey turn belle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Rubbish.... because Osimhen is playing Tennis. And Timo Werner is selling pure water. Abi Gabriel Jesus and Lautaro Martinez are also playing badminton. I hope you also know Mbappe is a striker. Not a CF but he is a striker. Same as Joao Felix.

And Odegaard best wetin?? Another rubbish... because Kai Havertz, Niccolo Zaniolo, Julian Brandt, Donny Van de beek, James Maddison, Jack Grealish, Dele Alli and even Lucas Paqueta are all playing Ludo abi.

Mister Zero... Go and read up on the most valuable and most highly rated young AMs in world football today. Kai Havertz is their oga. Let me add, you have watched the lad so many times in the bundesliga... Odegaard doesn't come so close at all. Or is it Zaniolo? The Roma wonder boy? Hahahahaha... You don't know. grin

Imagine me ,I didn’t call these players you mentioned

I fvck up sha

Thou I didn’t want to give a popular example
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Plsss you try so hard... Stop mentioning Odegaard as a Real Madrid player... He is a player of Real Sociedad.

And what the f**k is Olympiacos?? Genk that also has Two Nigerians?? Is Hoffenheim bigger than RB Leipzig that has Lookman??
And Sheffield... What is their profile? Are they bigger than Leicester City who won the EPL just three/four years ago?? What is Bournemouth compared even to Arsenal that has a Nigerian Prospect in Saka?? Are they bigger than Everton that has Iwobi??

Abeg Norway is bang average as a team with a few exciting young talents. Nothing special.

And yes they are akin to Gabon in Africa because Gabon also got few players in modest clubs just like Norway. Look Zero... Norway is to Europe what Gabon is to Africa... A team with a few decent players but as a team, they are no big punchers at all. Fact!

You are the one that is reaching by naming Nigerian eligible players did I list Norway eligible players for you?

And there is no Akin in our argument, Norway has far better players than Gabon that is what I proved to you

Stick to argument dammit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Mister Zero... Go and read up on the most valuable and most highly rated young AMs in world football today. Kai Havertz is their oga. Let me add, you have watched the lad so many times in the bundesliga... Odegaard doesn't come so close at all. Or is it Zaniolo? The Roma wonder boy? Hahahahaha... You don't know. grin

Are we going to do the Osimhen vs Haarland argument again?

Gabriel Jesus and Laurato Martinez are 22 years are they the ones you are comparing to 19 year old Haarland? If so Firmino and Lukaku can be argued as young strikers

Haarland averages a goal every 12 minutes, yes 12! That is who you are compares to flopping Joa Felix, Mtweew

As for the Odegaard argument, I get Harvetz may be better, Zaniolo is a Roma wonderkid, same as Odegaard a Real Madrid wonderkid, it doesn't add points, Dele Alli, Jack Grealish are you serious?

23, 24yr olds that are in their 4th, 5th proffessional seasons, why not Eriksen and De Bruyne?

Stop trying to stretch arguments when I say young, I mean young
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Is Ademola Lookman a Nigeria-Eligible?? He is already SE-bound. The only eligible I just threw in there is Saka and it's just to show you how talented our cast is that is yet to be even capped. And you sounding as if you know any Norway-eligible playing in a top side... Oya naa... Reel them out since you know, Mr Zero grin I dey wait u. Hahahahahaha..... Norway this, Norway that.

Norway is very akin to Gabon... As Norway is in Europe, so is Gabon in Africa... That is the relative construct and context so stop your yammerings if you don't understand simple relativistic grammar.

Norway is bang average man just like Gabon is in Africa and they share common traits. Each have a player in a relatively top side with the others playing for decent/modest sides. Nothing special!! I repeat... Nothing f**king special! Gerrit??! grin

I even gave you Turkey and you haven't countered it coz it trumps your Norway Argument. Norway is not as abundantly talented as Turkey in terms of quality young talents coming through and you talking nonsense about Nigeria who Norway can only dream to be as good and as talents-studded as. Go read up abeg. You really losing it in this discussion.

Subzero047:

You are the one that is reaching by naming Nigerian eligible players did I list Norway eligible players for you?

And there is no Akin in our argument, Norway has far better players than Gabon that is what I proved to you

Stick to argument dammit

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Is Ademola Lookman a Nigeria-Eligible?? He is already SE-bound. The only eligible I just threw in there is Saka and it's just to show you how talented our cast is that is yet to be even capped. And you sounding as if you know any Norway-eligible playing in a top side... Oya naa... Reel them out since you know, Mr Zero grin I dey wait u. Hahahahahaha..... Norway this, Norway that.

Norway is very akin to Gabon... As Norway is in Europe, so is Gabon in Africa... That is the relative construct and context so stop your yammerings if you don't understand simple relativistic grammar.

Norway is bang average man just like Gabon is in Africa and they share common traits. Each have a player in a relatively top side with the others playing for decent/modest sides. Nothing special!! I repeat... Nothing f**king special! Gerrit??! grin

I even gave you Turkey and you haven't countered it coz it trumps your Norway Argument. Norway is not as abundantly talented as Turkey in terms of quality young talents coming through and you talking nonsense about Nigeria who Norway can only dream to be as good and as talents-studded as. Go read up abeg. You really losing it in this discussion.

Is there any rule that sides with a top player and several decent players will fail?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2020
Oga Haaland is not better than Osimhen. That is the truth. You can argue from planet to planet but he is no better. They can be put at par but no way is he better.nada!!

And when you say young, did you put a Cap on their ages, genius? Lol... Did you say Best U-20 Striker in the world? grin As far as the footba world is concerned, any body 23 and under is as young as the next 18 years old.

And Haaland just began his career with Dortmund both off the bench. Let the lad have his run from the start and we will really see his quality. Afterall... Osimhen was also averaging a goal every 45mins immediately after his debut in Ligue 1 and from the start too. Lol... Let Haaland play ball well first before you begin making noise because I also rate and Love Haaland.

As for Odegaard... I just gave you a list of other fine young AMs. You can cancel yourself out with it coz you can see you uttered total rubbish. Lol grin

And uhmmm.. are De Bruyne and Eriksen 23?? Alli is still 23 and under. And stop calling Odegaard a real Madrid kid... He is not!!! Zaniolo is a Roma wonderkid playing for Roma!!! Ia Odegaard playing for Madrid??!! Jeeez!! Stop the Calumny abeg.

Subzero047:

Are we going to do the Osimhen vs Haarland argument again?

Gabriel Jesus and Laurato Martinez are 22 years are they the ones you are comparing to 19 year old Haarland? If so Firmino and Lukaku can be argued as young strikers

Haarland averages a goal every 12 minutes, yes 12! That is who you are compares to flopping Joa Felix, Mtweew

As for the Odegaard argument, I get Harvetz may be better, Zaniolo is a Roma wonderkid, same as Odegaard a Real Madrid wonderkid, it doesn't add points, Dele Alli, Jack Grealish are you serious?

People that are in their 4th, 5th proffessional seasons, why not Eriksen and De Bruyne?

Stop trying to stretch arguments when I say young, I mean young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero0f7, pluszero, abi nah minuszero ooooo, make you and sir Andrewbaba stop dis norway thing nah,

nah naija forum be dis,

make una change topic to wetin concern naija players,

Thsupernerd abegi no add fuel for dia ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2020
Subzero047:

Is there any rule that sides with a top player and several decent players will fail?

Stop asking silly irrelevant questions not connected to the discussion. The point of all this is simple. Norway is no way near the hype you give them. No way close to a quarter of the hype The Netherlands youngsters commanded before their recent boom and return to the major discussions of International football in Europe. That is the whole point. Netherlands were at their nadir point when they missed Euro 2016... But they had an abundant bunch of very talented youngsters rising to storm world football and I predicted correctly they will... And here we are.

But Norway?? Give me a break! I know of their NT and their talents cast. They are way short abeg. Too way short. Only a few exciting players but they are no way close to rising to world class status as you tag them.

Turkey is even closer to world class status in the near future than Norway are. Chikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Oga Haaland is not better than Osimhen. That is the truth. You can argue from planet to planet but he is no better. They can be put at par but no way is he better.nada!!

And when you say young, did you put a Cap on their ages, genius? Lol... Did you say Best U-20 Striker in the world? grin As far as the footba world is concerned, any body 23 and under is as young as the next 18 years old.

And Haaland just began his career with Dortmund both off the bench. Let the lad have his run from the start and we will really see his quality. Afterall... Osimhen was also averaging a goal every 45mins immediately after his debut in Ligue 1 and from the start too. Lol... Let Haaland play ball well first before you begin making noise because I also rate and Love Haaland.

As for Odegaard... I just gave you a list of other fine young AMs. You can cancel yourself out with it coz you can see you uttered total rubbish. Lol grin

And uhmmm.. are De Bruyne and Eriksen 23?? Alli is still 23 and under. And stop calling Odegaard a real Madrid kid... He is not!!! Zaniolo is a Roma wonderkid playing for Roma!!! Ia Odegaard playing for Madrid??!! Jeeez!! Stop the Calumny abeg.

We are in a Super Eagles thread so I won't expect anything less from you

Let's agree to disagree biko
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2020
Even on Norwegian Twitter... Haaland no pass Osimhen. Gbam! Lol... EOD.

Subzero047:

We are in a Super Eagles thread so I won't expect anything less from you

Let's agree to disagree biko

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Oga Haaland is better than Osimhen. Haaland at 19 is scorring 28 goals in 22 matches which is alarming
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Even on Norwegian Twitter... Haaland no pass Osimhen. Gbam! Lol... EOD.

No be for here we argue Iheanacho is better than Mbappe and Onyekuru is more intelligent than Mahrez grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Philosopher1979:

Oga Haaland is better than Osimhen. Haaland at 19 is scorring 28 goals in 22 matches which is alarming

No o, Haarland is not better than Osimhen

Don’t you know Osimhen is from Nigeria and his 1 goal counts for 2 goals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8223) (8224) (8225) (8226) (8227) (8228) (8229) ... (16181) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: comodo, Alfryd, Isahalbash(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.