Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13891 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
Why is it that in every country where there is a significant number of Muslims, there are reports of:

1. Violence

OR

2. Human Rights Abuses

OR

3. Women's Rights Abuses

OR

4. Fanaticism

OR

5. Foolishness and Mayhem

OR

6. All of the above?

WHY??
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2009
sugabelly:

Why is it that in every country where there is a significant number of Muslims, there are reports of:

1. Violence

OR

2. Human Rights Abuses

OR

3. Women's Rights Abuses

OR

4. Fanaticism

OR

5. Foolishness and Mayhem

OR

6. All of the above?

WHY??

Because Islam is peace?  grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2009
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by FerrariGP: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
those guys are pure goats, uneducated fools, who use the name of religion to do crap like most of their muslim brothers from the middle east, if u look closely the sons of the cleric will not be amongst those rioting or shot for that matter. they will be in europe or america studying while the goats die.
on nta news a rep from the north said most of the so called miltants sell tea and bread ( me shai) which is from the west, LOL
they should all be hanged like heretics,

@oyb u need to do some more reading instead of attacking other guys who contribute their 2cents,
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
I think anyone thinking one Nigeria must be deaf and dumb. The issues facing Nigeria right now can only be solved when all states are allowed to manage their own resources, and make their own laws. That way, those that want sharia can have it and those that want freedom of belief can have it too. The conquest can't get to sea cause the water isn't in a jar, it's freely flowing around the world. Nigeria can't be a nation of Islam at all. I hate that I can't do shit about what I know. Someone please tell Muslims to read the Koran cover to cover before commenting. If you don't see anything wrong after reading, then you are ignorant.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by naijaking1: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

@oyb and other muslims

Back to the original topic of thread, the issue is that the phrase "true moderate muslim" is an oxymoron simply because being a true muslim requires muslims to either kill or discriminate against other faith or oppress them (e.g. Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Zamfara State, Most of Northern Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt, Most of the Muslim Middle East). Hence in as much as i do not want the Boko Haram people to be killed, at the same time, enough is enough, muslims need to be warned that they should not tempt bible believers into taking retailiatory actions if and when they are pushed to the wall. Hence someone cannot be a true muslim at the same time as being a moderate muslim, it is not possible.

Who else is walking around there thinking and hoping that one day, there will be peace in Nigeria
Here's your answer.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by WilyWily: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
@Iseyi,
Mujahadeen Iseyi,
can you tell me any good thing ever that comes out from Islam. Nothing.
Islam is a religion created by Satan through his Agent Mohammed to cause only trouble.
Other people prefer to drink wine and alcohol, while Muhammed and his Islamic followers prefer to drink the blood of innocent people.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by auwal87(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
Almost half of all Nigerians are Christians and non Muslims, I don't think the "Boko Haram" idiots can be able to achieve what they want, even a pinch of 0.000000001% of their mission can never be accomplished in Nigeria.

Our advise to them is to "disarm" and work together with the Authorities in formation of "Arewa Republic" then, we may consider their option of having a 100% Islamic Constitution for the Arewa Republic.

But for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we say a very big NO!

They are totally misguided, and they are against the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Therefore, we call on this so called "Islamic Militants" to immediately disarm, or face a very serious action against them by Arewa Republic.

Signed,

Arewa Republic ERP Committee Chairman
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by generalzango(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2009
@ wilywily,u half baked pie,u are not suppose to appear here,we are discussing religion & u are calling our holy book (QUR'AN) a devilish book.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
These muslims again.the whole world is in disarray cos of em.abeg make dem just stay north finish themselves even yar'adua join.and 4 the southereners there,if all the religious violence is not enough 2 make them consider moving away,maybe this should.Like Islam like violence sad sad
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by WilyWily: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
generalzango:

@ wilywily,u half baked pie,u are not suppose to appear here,we are discussing religion & u are calling our holy book (QUR'AN) a devilish book.
What is Quran then?, book of peace, right.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
@wily wily
better mind the way u talk 2 generalzango and 2 all em muslim faithfulls b4 them trace u bomb ur house or declare jihad. grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by namun(f): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2009
@macken
you must be a mallam if not why are you so concerned about a couple of deaf and dumb poeple. please, i advise all non  northernerners most especially yorubas to come HOME.NIGERIA WOULD SOON DIVIDE. PLEASE RELOCATE TO ANY OTHER YORUBA STATE AND INVEST THERE. PLEASE!!!!!!
IF THEY LIKE THY SHOULD WIPE THEMSELVES OUT AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THE NORTH
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by phreakabit(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
Obviously "Islam" should not be blamed in this situation rather our peanut sized brain colleagues from the north should be, Apparently allah did a pretty good job endowing them with groundnut and kola nut rather than human sized brains,I know if they had regular human brains and not that of cows they would have thought of more pressing issues to tackle rather than impose their so called way of life on others e.g "the raging homosexuality and pedophilia trend in the North" they most certainly wouldn't consider tackling such taboo issues because it is common knowledge that the northern elite society are kind of like Sodom and Gomorrah when it comes to these practices, I must reaffirm that i am a NIGERIAN true and through but,i would be a liar to say that our great country is not continuing to look more like a failed project with each passing day,thanks goes mostly to the NORTH for this, I hope i don't come across as being discriminative, because i believe everyone deserves to live life as they will, So if these Northern Islamists want a true Islam state where they would be free to have "unprotected" intercourse with their male religious leaders lets give it to them as long as it is in the North only!

N.b: I should not be looked upon as a tribalist ,but rather as a nationalist,who wants everyone to be satisfied in a balanced society. Note,the last line of my sentence and i quote " So if these Northern Islamists want a true islam state where they would be free to have "unprotected" intercourse with their male religious leaders lets give it to them as long as it is in the North only!", I reckon i also ensured to use UPPERCASE sensitive letters when spelling the North grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by CrudeOil2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
Total Islam in Arewa Republic Maybe.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by rasputinn(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
Katakata don burst for awusa yonder
I've always said it that (with all these useless amnesty talks)Yara Dull had become too idle,hence he could just open his non-performing mouth and issue useless ultimatum to Fashola,a governor that was elected by the votes of the people contrary to Yara slow who assumed office by "vice",as it would be criminal to use virtue here, massive election rigging

Now he has something to keep him busy grin tongue
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by viclee009: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
learn Islamist estremist in blissful ignorant. it's blind insight and illiteracy that that drive them.
who cares about their so called islamic law. God created man to be free, only He have the power to judge. God don't need them to fight his war.
They want to go to heaven and marry 70 virgins hence the stupidity. my God will give me more than that if I love my fellow human being as myself despite their beliefs. like a friend once said,
"any great power will meet a greater power". may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Becomrich: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
The problem with most of this people is stupidity. Someone have to stupid to die for a religion leader. Look this religion leader are living a better life than you. They have limousine. Some have private jet. They do not care for you. If your child is sick, do you think they would come to your house and take care of your bill. Or do you think if you die, they would near your gravel.  They don’t even know your name. Or do you think if you have no food on your table they would leave their house and come and give you food. Do you think they care for your children. They do not know even their name. If they give them a chance to pick between their children and yours, they would never pick yours.  It is stupid to die or destroy your lifes and family for a mosque or church.

Look you find some people destroy their family and lifes because of some religion leader who does not care about. And does not give a hell what happen to you and your children. As long as you are stupid to continue to give them the money for them to survive, you are their victim. God is not about false doctrine.  Religion in Nigeria is in its all time low. It as become more of a scam. Real religion is taken care of the widow and orphan.

I use to teach in the north, I found those children willing to learn western education, even in the school I was teaching, I had to teach them on sat and Sundays free. This children were so innocent. A lot of nigerian are so naïve, that when I wanted to leave, one of my student, ask me malam you are so good malam can you marry me and meet my father. I was shock because I was only been nice to them, I had no relationship with this person, just a common ordinary student. She told me, she told her father about her wonderful maths malam. Been a southerner that was new for me. I did not know you could do that, even when you did not have a relationship with a person. I was just a common teacher she saw in school. It show how naïve some people in Nigeria are.  Look at Yar adua children in the picture they are married as 4th or 3rd wife, they do not see anything wrong in it. What about AIDS. There is a lot of problem in polygamy homes. Yar Adua children would already started feeling the effect of it. As we all eye Yar adua 3rd child. Can someone remind Oga Yar Adua, which email shall they send application. Just joking. But the first two children are good looking , so I can imagine the 3rd.

I could understand what this  islam leader wanted because the western culture is getting away from God. And there is a need for us to keep God in our lifes. I think what the govt should have done is bring the man and educate him and help him to teach this people a better way. Not shoot and kill them.

Look we have to keep God in our lifes, he may be wrong for the way this religion leader handle it. But he has a point. Even in Canada, steven harper was elected because the people wanted to kick out the liberal party which was pro-gay. And as long as the liberal party remain pro gay, I do not see them return back to power. George bush got elected on religion ground. We have to bring back God to people lifes, but not by religion leaders running scam on people.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by generalzango(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
Why can't u guyz get it,the boko haram members are just mere religious extremists with a mission that can never be accomplished.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by generalzango(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
Why can't u guyz get it,the boko haram members are just mere religious extremists with a mission that can never be accomplished.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by NINETOFIVE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
Islam is a peaceful religion? Like they say. LMAO
The Talibans in Nigeria should know that this is diverse nation not like Pakistan (Islambad-asses), Saudi or Iran, where they all predominantly Muslims. They need to stop listening for clowns called clerics overthere that only preach hate all their life. If this ugly move doesn't get checked it might lead to a large sectarian violence. You don't want western education? If you want Nigeria to break up, maybe it's high time! But be warned, I don't want any Igbo people to comment on my comment. With that being said, I have defeated you secessionist ideology.

By the statement above the only thing you succeeded in doing is exposing a hardscrabble thought process, you come across as someone fighting a lost battle but at the same time consciously trying to delude yourself. You don't make sense out of nonsense.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Vealkyrie(f): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2009
generalzango:

^^^^^^But they are maiming innocent women and children.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by 3kay945(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2009
i ve a muslim background and also believe islam as a peaceful religious.,so anyone that wish or force any religion on anyboby, is either insane, ignorant, stupid or devil incarnate.,.this also tell how backward the north is development and civilization. no wonder they still go around naked, it s a national problem abi what wil the world think of us, a damn! big shame on nija
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Vealkyrie(f): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
3kay945:

i ve a muslim background and also believe islam as a peaceful religious.,so anyone that wish or force any religion on anyboby, is either insane, ignorant, stupid or devil incarnate.,.this also tell how backward the north is development and civilization. no wonder they still go around naked, it s a national problem abi what wil the world think of us, a damn! big shame on nija

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Good points.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sule124: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Willy Willy,, we don't need someone like you in this forum. We need educative views here
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by lonewolf: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
Incidents like this drive people to question the idea that Islam is a religion of peace. Ever since I was a kid, people from up North have been slaughtering Christians from the South. The truth is a fraction of Yorubas are Muslim today because Osman Dan Fodio thought it would be a good idea to expand the Islamic caliphate. But that's all well and good. Once bitten, twice shy.

If people up North are determined to live in the 13th century, if their wish is to bring their region as close to Afganistan as possible, then that is their problem. You cannot plead with a man hell-bent on killing himself -- you have to get out of his way. My only recommendation would be that they limit their madness and savagery to the confines of the North. They are welcome to subjugate their women, keep their children in permanent ignorance, etc. That is absolutely up to them. However, the people from down south must make thoroughly clear to them that as long as they want to remain in the union, they must limit their stupidity to their homeland. Total Islam bawo? Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by philip0906(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2009
sule124:

Willy Willy,, we don't need someone like you in this forum. We need educative views here
wily is saying the truth and and nothin but the truth.the "educative view"(in ur own words)is that islam is about violence.simple as that.so keep waiting 4 someone dat will come on the forum and profer solution 2 u muslims that will stop the violence.as far as islam still remains a religion,the world will never be in peace. sad
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by thetruth90: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
philip0906:

wily is saying the truth and and nothin but the truth.the "educative view"(in ur own words)is that islam is about violence.simple as that.so keep waiting 4 someone dat will come on the forum and profer solution 2 u muslims that will stop the violence.as far as islam still remains a religion,the world will never be in peace. sad

yes o. as long as these bestial scions of moha[b]mad [/b] are allowed to co - habitate with decent human beings, i smell chaos. i hereby suggest a portion of the yankari game reserve - thank God it is located in bauchi state - be reserved as the permanent abode of nigerian muslims. it will also be a good idea to shut them off from all manners of civilisation since they so much desire to live in the stone age still.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by lonewolf: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Lol @ Moha[b]mad[/b]
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by stkris(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
at this point, i'm tired of hearing bout these naija stories. . seriously!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by EchuaA: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2009
Sorry I think u ar heading 2 d woods. u can't have all day or all night. Do u need a property in Abuja Land of all sizes and houses of all types pls contact: agborechua@yahoo.com
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by 3kay945(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2009
i saw the faces of the fools on tv, we re right cos they re purely ANIMALs. but why is it dat ugly lookin people re often involve in evil behavior?? kai, devil must be damn ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam / Edo Gets New Commissioner Of Police, 5 Days To Election / Atiku Awards Scholarships To Slain Soldiers’ Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.