Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (54998 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Themandator: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
jaxxy:
Don't think he can't afford it bt rather he has a better option or probably fedup cos most landlords increase there rents anyhow cos they know u a celeb. Don jazzy faces such till he paid off his mortgage.

Taa... He lived in Nicon immediately after his Mohit issue.... He has since moved to Lekki, his own property same as Dr. Sid who got his on mortgage
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:

beleive me bro , you are unintelligent...

it's called giving back to the society...

nope it's called going broke. and you my friend will remain the dumbasss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by deenee: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Confirmed gist is that the landlord increased his rent from N5m to N10m and they were at logger heads on this.

I think Wizkid has every right to contest such mind boggling increase and the law also gives some allowance of up to six months for rent issues to be sorted out between landlord and tenant.

Also he was only served quit notice and not evicted. He was the one that asked his people to start moving his stuff out. Probably to get another lease as most of us would have typically done if we were in his shoes

We all need to give Wizkid a chill pill including Linda Ikeji. There are more celebrities that leave more fake lives than him. At least he does not wear fake jewelry and his rolex collection is authentic

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:
nope it's called going broke. and you my friend will remain the dumbasss

you guys never learn.just go back to school
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:

you guys never learn.just go back to school
the one wen you go, who e help. better read more and talk less
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
deenee:
Confirmed gist is that the landlord increased his rent from N5m to N10m and they were at logger heads on this.

I think Wizkid has every right to contest such mind boggling increase and the law also gives some allowance of up to six months for rent issues to be sorted out between landlord and tenant.

Also he was only served quit notice and not evicted. He was the one that asked his people to start moving his stuff out. Probably to get another lease as most of us would have typically done if we were in his shoes

We all need to give Wizkid a chill pill including Linda Ikeji. There are more celebrities that leave more fake lives than him. At least he does not wear fake jewelry and his rolex collection is authentic
why he no talk dis one instead of foaming at the mouth. always knew he was badly brought up. no class
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:
the one wen you go, who e help. better read more and talk less

just go back to school
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by WaffenSS(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
x6blade:
I stated real facts , you called Kenya. Congo and co 4th world countries. Like you can easily go there and make yourself known. Nigerians with inferiority complex

1. You're mixing me up with someone else

2. Kenya, Congo, and co are 5th world countries.

When I see your wizkid pulling crowds in Japan, Dubai, US, France, China, Germany, then I'd concede to your point. And I don't mean crowds of illegal immigrants and students resident in those countries neither.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:

just go back to school
just collect a refund from your English teacher
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:
just collect a refund from your English teacher

bro,this's exactly the reason why you still need to go back to school
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:

bro,this's exactly the reason why you still need to go back to school
well at least you can't say you weren't told.ignorance must truly be blissful
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:

better go get a life and stop wasting ur time on nairaland....sycophant!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:

stop wasting your time on nairaland sycophant.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:

stop wasting your time on nairaland sycophant.
you may be wasting your time here, I amn't
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
what's Congo,Senegal,Kenya? 4th world nations that their people seek refuge in Nigeria or cross over to Nigeria to do houseboy/housegirl
There are no Kenyans in Nigeria, much less doing housework there.
There are Nigerian druglords in Kenya though. So which is the 4th World Country here
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
emerged01:

You still don't get it. There is huge difference between being rich and wealthy,which is "knowledge". Know the right thing and doing the right thing make you a better person than anyone else in the world. You are such a kid to compare someone's life with mine.

About your question,memorise my moniker,write it on the table of your heart,bro. In 15yrs time,come back and ask me. I will give u a perfect answer to that question.

Alright. I will be back to ask.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Damjoy(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Themandator:

See how you have waved your ignorance like a flag.... Agents are not just those ones you meet when looking for face me i face you or flats.... Agents Acts in all capacity on behalf of the landlord..... I lived in an apartment I never met the landlord who IA a colonel, in the Nigerian army

I feel Disappointed, because you do not know why I made my previous assertions before casting your ignorance on MY PERSONAL MATTER...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos) / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.