Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (54994 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
mumuto:
Lol. He got himself another place
could be but why was he claiming to have bought the house in the first place. Do you know how many number of boys that believed it and wanted to be him thereby jeopardizing their own future

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't think he can't afford it bt rather he has a better option or probably fedup cos most landlords increase there rents anyhow cos they know u a celeb. Don jazzy faces such till he paid off his mortgage.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Raphafire101: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Another April fool...
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Hysmady(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
rabonni:
Fake life all over the industry
you've said my mind bruh...These celebrities are not richer as we think

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ikombe: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
djraymy:
hmmm celeb with fake life
and what is fake about his life undecided
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by kayalla(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tori kini kwa nu?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emerged01(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fake life! I don't believe these celebs for anything. They are fucccking broke

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
emerged01:
Fake life! I don't believe these celebs for anything. They are fucccking broke

Still richer than you 10x

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
When I said celebs do live fake lives. Many of them rents apartments.
When it was posted here that Wizkid bought a house in LA, I just laughed at some zombies shouting baba God pick up my call.
Don't be deceived with their ostentatious lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by greggng: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Am the gullible ones believe this attention seeker
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by noble71(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP you just copied linda ikeji post word to word u for edit am nah.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
He's moving to his new Atlanta home naaa ...#Ewu tongue
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by crackhouse(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Na Agent get house abi na Landlord?
Fake story
. thats an April fool story since it happened on 1st April.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Small boy with fish brain

Na only baby mama he sabi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Neatboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
The Seguns and Babatundes, sooner we go see the Okechukwus, Chukwudis and Asaris. Later the lunatics from Futa Jallon go carry there own come. Till now I no know who dey spoil dis nation pass self. In fact, all hands are on deck spoiling and destroying this nation. There's an award for who spoils the country most.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahha grin grin
So this small boy is so broke like this.
Wiz kid please go and marry. You need the likes of rich women like Linda Ikeji to marry you and pay your bills.
But u choose to be impregnating any hole u see on the street. Asha.wo boy.
U should beg one of your baby mamas to give u accommodation na instead of allowing the landlord to throw u out like this
hahahaha. Chai poor boy.
Next thing am waiting to hear is that the owners of your cars have come to take them back.
#fakelife#si.llyboy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by bcardastro: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
but that's his problem na
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by shadrach77: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
if this is true then it means linda is far richer than wizkid. At least she bought her property cash down cry cry cry
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
OP how can agent serve a tenant quit notice when the agent is not the care-taker or landlord. Anyways getting a house in Lekki is no beans ooo
The agent has the right to serve him notice to quit that apartment. The agent can stand in for the landlord in court. That is one of the exceptions of privity in law of contract

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emerged01(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
coolsix:

Still richer than you 10x
I'm more responsible and wealthier. He is rich but cannot get himself a house which I have (not rented) . He is rich but he cannot marry his baby mama while I'm legally married(an asset as a wife) with a kid. What more I can ask for? A fake life?

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why you dey mention my name (Segun) and your reply how does it correlate with this thread.
undecided
Neatboy:
The Seguns and Babatundes, sooner we go see the Okechukwus, Chukwudis and Asaris. Later the lunatics from Futa Jallon go carry there own come. Till now I no know who dey spoil dis nation pass self. In fact, all hands are on deck spoiling and destroying this nation. There's an award for who spoils the country most.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

The agent has the right to serve him notice to quit that apartment. The agent can stand in for the landlord I'm court. That is one of the exceptions of privity in law of contract

Ok and thanks for the info. But why can't these modern musicians plan their lives by building houses. Not all musicians can last long in the industry
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Muahmad(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
djraymy:
hmmm celeb with fake life
what is wrong with U[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
9jatatafo:

Ok and thanks for the info. But why can't these modern musicians plan their lives by building houses. Not all musicians can last long in the industry

Most of them just want to rub shoulders with the rich.
I just pity many of them because they don't have royalties like the old musicians.
They still think that the money, shows and endorsement will be rolling in like it is now.
Any celeb that did not invest would suffer in future.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by yemoxyl(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by adegeye38(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
wizkid doesnt have any house in L.A ,he pays 6 million per anum for the mansion ,its not as if they arent rich but their extravagant lifestyle, huge bills, debts and lack of investments will always take his toll, especially in the long term.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Barselonia(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Na Agent get house abi na Landlord?

Fake story

do u know any about real estate agent sha.... Once He collected the house through the agent, He doesn't have business with the house owner... all transaction is done through the agent...

aalangel
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Talk2SureBoss(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
aalangel:
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

Let me enlighten you on something. A professional estate agent are usually lawyers so yes an agent can serve a quick notice reasonably speaking. There are a lot of unprofessional agents everywhere and I believe you have been meeting alot of them that is why you don't see reasons why an agent will be able to give a quick notice.

Now try to go and and this kind of wizkids house in that particular area and then you will see for yourself that you can't part with such money for rent without a professional agreement and a lawyer.

Just letting you know ok, no personal offense aiit

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Agent serve quick notice??

Na Food?! undecided
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mart2k(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Praizekeyz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wen d dibia dat did charm 4 u warn u not 2 use any of ur moni 2 build a house....else u come down 2 soak gari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.