Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (54995 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ycat: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2016
I know a family that writes $30,000 check every year for their home tax alone, the closer to the city and the size of the lot the higher the taxes. We don't know what he's trying to do or if he knows what he's doing at all, but if he paid cash for his home which I believe is one of the requirements under EBS or whatever it's called, that should leave him with just the taxes, one show in the US should take care of that. While I don believe people running before crawling, it's his money, I just won't look at stars like him twice when they need money for medical treatment, cos they had the opportunity to save.
ayodele234:

A home of $500,000 will attract close to $15,000 annually on property tax, not counting insurance and other related cost. Trust me, he can't keep up with the payment for a long time. Owning a home in America is more like slavery so why should someone collect little naira change and go and dump it in America mortgage slavery?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ycat: 2:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe he's moving to his own house he just completed and needed free publicity, and then come out and lecture brag that, 'house is a necessity everyone especially the smart celebs should have, not an achievement to announce to the world'. He will take his 5 minutes and still come across as a little guy doing big things unannounced, living his enemies wondering what other project he is not talking about, all in a fuss.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2016
nairagossip:
ghomm! This our Celebs sha, and he just bought a new house in LA

This is serious, see reactions from Fans here-http://www.042express.com/2016/04/wizkid-served-quick-notice-and-asked-to.html

Did you see the escrow paperwork?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ideylaff: 5:11am On Apr 03, 2016
ayodele234:

You are a dreamer. No Nigerian artist is worth 800 million in net worth. Na small pikin still dey worry you

GBAM. You said it all bro.

They think money is beans and they count it for them. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by x6blade(m): 6:14am On Apr 03, 2016
He's selling out shows across Africa and America and you people re disturbing yourselves with Linda's fake news. Smh... Now tell me someone that have done this many packed shows withing this short period can't buy the house itself. Now to talk of the 20,000 crowd he pulled off in Kenya

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emi14: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2016
mystic70563:
all dis celeb nd their stupid lifestyle...i believe the money he spent on the rent of this building can afford him 2 or 3 mansion in better areas in the mainland...

i hope they are investing their money well...
well, that their business..

but, wait a minute, truth be told, if i can just get wizkid present net worth, i will award many scholarship to people with potentials that are struggling in the street..

Baba God, abeg pick my call
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emi14: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2016
God will pick your call, keep calling him. His promises never fails
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2016
x6blade:
He's selling out shows across Africa and America and you people re disturbing yourselves with Linda's fake news. Smh... Now telling me someone that have done this many packed shows withing this short period can't buy the house itself. Now to talk of the 20,000 crowd he pulled off in Kenya

Pulling crowd is nothing when you don't take care of your finances. International artists self, many of them went broke. How many albums and international endorsement does wiz kid has? Don't believe the hype

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Barselonia(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
aalangel:

Not in all cases. Most times, the Landlord takes over.
those are quack agent..... illegal agent...
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2016
mikolo80:
and that is why you will not get his networth .rich people don't distribute their money, they hoard it otherwise they go broke

beleive me bro , you are unintelligent...

it's called giving back to the society...
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by popcykaylah(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Na Agent get house abi na Landlord?

Fake story
Yeah they do...local agents don't manage houses in lekki especially duplex and the rest..I am sure its the estate agency managing the apartment that served him a quit notice ..that's if the story is true. .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by csbrown(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Story Story...
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by x6blade(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2016
ayodele234:

Pulling crowd is nothing when you don't take care of your finances. International artists self, many of them went broke. How many albums and international endorsement does wiz kid has? Don't believe the hype
he's one of the most successful artist Nigeria has ever produced and his name is way beyond Nigerias borders,many Nigerian artist are praying to be even close to his level. If you think pulling crowd in countries like. Congo,Kenya,Senegal etc is nothing then I don't know what to say.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by swiftycool(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
This ain't a big deal afterall even Psquare were given a quit notice at a time before they received sense to go build their own home. Olamide, Pasuma, Reminisce, Kabba etc are building or built their homes around Isheri areas and environs after wasting money on rent to look fly for years, Wizzy better follow suit now wey money still dey
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Revolva(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2016
If dem like make dem chase am out naaa e de feedme
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by AceVentura: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
x6blade:
He's selling out shows across Africa and America and you people re disturbing yourselves with Linda's fake news. Smh... Now tell me someone that have done this many packed shows withing this short period can't buy the house itself. Now to talk of the 20,000 crowd he pulled off in Kenya

@x6blade,

Wizkid is a talented musician & I'm a big fan. Someone in this forum mentioned that selling out shows without managing your finances properly will only take u back to square one.

He's made so much money on the job but he's misusing it just like that. There's nothing wrong with him purchasing a home @ Ikate, Elegushi or Chevy View or even Ajah instead of showing off in Lekki Phase 1 & secretly claiming ownership of the facility.

I wish that he receives sense to enable him take a wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Fake story
when I was in University,i never seen my landlord,I only dealt with the agent and I only saw the landlord's name was on the nepa bill

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2016
wristbangle:
I don't understand. For him to have purchase a house @ LA, california, this mere one shouldn't be a difficult thing 4 him. I don't think this news is authentic.
do you think it's easy to buy a mansion in LA? If you're not a multi millionaire in dollars,you can't buy one,is Wizkid as rich as Tyga? Hell no! And Tyga is living in a rented house. These celebs are lying to you gullible bush boys and girls and you're swallowing everything they're feeding you

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
x6blade:
he's one of the most successful artist Nigeria has ever produced and his name is way beyond Nigerias borders,many Nigerian artist are praying to be even close to his level. If you think pulling crowd in countries like. Congo,Kenya,Senegal etc is nothing then I don't know what to say.
what's Congo,Senegal,Kenya? 4th world nations that their people seek refuge in Nigeria or cross over to Nigeria to do houseboy/housegirl

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
aalangel:
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

The agents could be lawyers and they work with/for landlords..
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2016
ycat:
Maybe he's moving to his own house he just completed and needed free publicity, and then come out and lecture brag that, 'house is a necessity everyone especially the smart celebs should have, not an achievement to announce to the world'. He will take his 5 minutes and still come across as a little guy doing big things unannounced, living his enemies wondering what other project he is not talking about, all in a fuss.
Nigeria celebs don't do anything lowkey,they have to loud everything

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by x6blade(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
what's Congo,Senegal,Kenya? 4th world nations that their people seek refuge in Nigeria or cross over to Nigeria to do houseboy/housegirl
please when you start your career in whatever aspect please gather crowds in your local government area with your influence then we can talk terms
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by WaffenSS(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
x6blade:
please when you start your career in whatever aspect please gather crowds in your local government area with your influence then we can talk terms

Please pull your head outta wizkid's arse.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by x6blade(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2016
WaffenSS:

Please pull your head outta wizkid's arse.

I stated real facts , you called Kenya. Congo and co 4th world countries. Like you can easily go there and make yourself known. Nigerians with inferiority complex
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Olulinks(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Fake story

Village boy. Landlords don't serve occupants any documents in the city, the agents do that. Ok!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Damjoy(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2016
aalangel:
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

I knew Linda was a liar, but I never knew her gene was full of lies
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2016
emerged01:

I'm more responsible and wealthier. He is rich but cannot get himself a house which I have (not rented) . He is rich but he cannot marry his baby mama while I'm legally married(an asset as a wife) with a kid. What more I can ask for? A fake life?

Since when did marriage become a thing of achievement? or a thing that someone rich must do?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by emerged01(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2016
coolsix:

Since when did marriage become a thing of achievement? or a thing that someone rich must do?

You still don't get it. There is huge difference between being rich and wealthy,which is "knowledge". Know the right thing and doing the right thing make you a better person than anyone else in the world. You are such a kid to compare someone's life with mine.

About your question,memorise my moniker,write it on the table of your heart,bro. In 15yrs time,come back and ask me. I will give u a perfect answer to that question.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by wristbangle: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
do you think it's easy to buy a mansion in LA? If you're not a multi millionaire in dollars,you can't buy one,is Wizkid as rich as Tyga? Hell no! And Tyga is living in a rented house. These celebs are lying to you gullible bush boys and girls and you're swallowing everything they're feeding you

Bros, I have confirmed that he rented the apartment. Meanwhile wizkid worth is not more than 3.5m dollars and that house in california goes for $4.2million
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ycat: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
You don't get, There is a different level of publicity, where others make all the noise for him while he strolls in not only to take the credit for doing such project without anyone knowing, but come across as humble and and a man who isn't into show off and could have more investments he isn't talking about.
iamrealdeji:
Nigeria celebs don't do anything lowkey,they have to loud everything
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Themandator: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Fake story

Go and read up agency, in law.... An agent has the power r of attorney... He can do whatever the landlord is supposed to do
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Themandator: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Damjoy:

I knew Linda was a liar, but I never knew her gene was full of lies

See how you have waved your ignorance like a flag.... Agents are not just those ones you meet when looking for face me i face you or flats.... Agents Acts in all capacity on behalf of the landlord..... I lived in an apartment I never met the landlord who IA a colonel, in the Nigerian army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.