Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment (54996 Views)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Basketmouth Robbed In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Arewa12:
so na even rent e rent hin aus. Celeb wif fake lyf
is not true, i will never believe such, he have a problem with linda remember
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
jojo1415:
Fake pple everywia.....we shld nt be carried away...all these nigeria celebrities r struggling to survive!!!!
is from linda so is not true
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by meettosin87(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
how does that affect our economy. abegi pack well, and leave trash for lawma.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Dklef(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP. How come its the agents giving eviction notice and not the landlord?
April 1st is over abeg.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by showblack(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
aalangel:
Agents served Quit Notice? Where does it happen

Agent does Dat. Get it to ur skull

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Shollarh(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dat one na im toro

next!
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Elxandre(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
emerged01:

I'm more responsible and wealthier. He is rich but cannot get himself a house which I have (not rented) . He is rich but he cannot marry his baby mama while I'm legally married(an asset as a wife) with a kid. What more I can ask for? A fake life?
What are you even saying?
Must someone buy a house compulsorily before he is considered wealthy?

You are wealthier because you built a little house and got married right
What brought up your being responsible and your married life into this if not for your insecurity.
You even counted a wife(human being) as an asset!!! shocked

I don't usually comment on celebrity topics, but I just had to.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by viscocom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
i kw is a lia but continue
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Zdoh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
I just find it difficult to believe this story but if truly happened then the guy is so dumb.No forming for me!!!!!
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Hades2016(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2016

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ronaldbecky(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jediel1:
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha so afta him don sing baba nla finish dem give am eviction *laughing in Japanese
lolz imagine...we r stil n april fool
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by henrygale(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Na Agent get house abi na Landlord?

Fake story
Landlords don't go chasing tenants again in this day and age. Dey give the property out to agents/lawyers who do everything pertaining to the property according to the law so u won't one day say u nor go pay rent........na him means say na prison strait!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by mikolo80: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
mystic70563:
all dis celeb nd their stupid lifestyle...i believe the money he spent on the rent of this building can afford him 2 or 3 mansion in better areas in the mainland...

i hope they are investing their money well...
well, that their business..

but, wait a minute, truth be told, if i can just get wizkid present net worth, i will award many scholarship to people with potentials that are struggling in the street..

Baba God, abeg pick my call
and that is why you will not get his networth .rich people don't distribute their money, they hoard it otherwise they go broke
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
I see fake people every where including fake news. where Agent dey issue evacuation notice. Name waooo
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
showblack:

Agent does Dat. Get it to ur skull
For what??
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Talk2SureBoss:

Let me enlighten you on something. A professional estate agent are usually lawyers so yes an agent can serve a quick notice reasonably speaking. There are a lot of unprofessional agents everywhere and I believe you have been meeting alot of them that is why you don't see reasons why an agent will be able to give a quick notice.

Now try to go and and this kind of wizkids house in that particular area and then you will see for yourself that you can't part with such money for rent without a professional agreement and a lawyer.

Just letting you know ok, no personal offense aiit

There's nothing spectacular about Wizkid's house though. It's a normal house that "agents" handle.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Barselonia:

do u know any about real estate agent sha.... Once He collected the house through the agent, He doesn't have business with the house owner... all transaction is done through the agent...

aalangel

Not in all cases. Most times, the Landlord takes over.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
yekparikpa:
you don't know shit. Who said a lawyer can't be referred to as an agent on the property the said lawyer is managing?

Now, you're assuming...poo guy.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
emmalezy:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/exclusive-wizkid-given-quit-notice-at.html?m=1
who cares?,cos how does that fuel my generator? Abeg talk better tin
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Shame! You own a Porsche, a Lambo and other exotic cars and yet can't build even if it is a 3 Bedroom bungalow for yourself! Same thing that happened to D'banj! Take a look at the likes of PSquare, Linda Ikeji, Flavour etc. Can't you take a cue from them and have your own property?

Anyways...Wizkid and D'banj vs PSquare, Linda Ikeji, Flavour....Who can spot the similarities and differences? I don't want to go further!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by aalangel(f): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
bettercreature:
Who suppose to serve it madam ?

What I've seen and heard is the Landlord's lawyer.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Him don carry him money share for OLOSHO and BABY MAMAS..

Bleep THAT SHIT.......EGBON WIZKID IF YOU WANT THE APARTMENT COME AND GET IT.
u Don smoke weed...what re u saying?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Worksunlimited: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
nairagossip:
ghomm! This our Celebs sha, and he just bought a new house in LA

This is serious, see reactions from Fans here-http://www.042express.com/2016/04/wizkid-served-quick-notice-and-asked-to.html

How are u take know say no be rent im rent the place?
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by bettercreature(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
aalangel:

It doesnt have anything to do with the landlord since he got the house from agent so the landlord can issue any notice through the agent
Most tenants dont know their landlord,the agent does everything renting out and evicting tenants

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by bettercreature(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
aalangel:

It doesnt have anything to do with the landlord since he got the house from agent so the landlord can issue any notice through the agent
infact the landlord have no right to visit the house without the agent or issue any notice
Most tenants dont know their landlord,the agent does everything renting out and evicting tenants

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by itsrealmehn(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
wizkid and the last comment are idiot and a ass hole huh
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by AceVentura: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
The eviction notice is long overdue. I've known for a long time that the house isn't his own cos it belongs to my friend; JP. The property is managed by Dazzy ******** & Wizzy found it difficult to pay last year's rent (5M/ annum).

It's unfortunate that he's been lavishing money on cars just to show off instead of getting himself a house.

My last post on this matter was about 2wks ago when it was alleged that he bought a crib abroad.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2016
magicminister:
loool!
make una no think am.
wizkid is a billionaire in naira and a millionaire in dollars.!!

You are a dreamer. No Nigerian artist is worth 800 million in net worth. Na small pikin still dey worry you
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by ycat: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2016
If you buy a home in the US for $500k, you can get a green card. I guess he took advantage of that.
Clone2020:
Maybe he'said making plans to move into his U.S mansion I read about 2 weeks ago. I still have my doubts though, why would he buy a mansion in the U.S. when he's not a citizen or a green card holder? Does it mean everytime he wants to visit his house, he would apply for visa? I think he's wither mortgaging that house in the U.S. or he's using another person's house to pose. Whatever the case, I think he's rich enough to pay his renthe, it could just be that he's moving to a bigger place.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 03, 2016
ycat:
If you buy a home in the US for $500k, you can get a green card. I guess he took advantage of that.

A home of $500,000 will attract close to $15,000 annually on property tax, not counting insurance and other related cost. Trust me, he can't keep up with the payment for a long time. Owning a home in America is more like slavery so why should someone collect little naira change and go and dump it in America mortgage slavery?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by DedeNkem: 2:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Poor guy.
Re: Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment by 9jatatafo(m): 2:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Most of them just want to rub shoulders with the rich.
I just pity many of them because they don't have royalties like the old musicians.
They still think that the money, shows and endorsement will be rolling in like it is now.
Any celeb that did not invest would suffer in future.

Of course because their life styles is damn too expensive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" / Burial Of Nora Ugo Nkeiruka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.