Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos (64033 Views)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land / Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onitsha and sub host many hospital, major hospitals in Onitsha and sub

1st Onitsha general hospital
2nd pic st Charles Borrowmeo hospital

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
pic st Charles Borrowmeo hospital [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Holy Rosary Hospital

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by OreMI22: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Una don start again o...

Muhammadu buhari will not like this thread o. grin grin grin grin
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Iyi enu Hospital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
More Iyi enu Hospital

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by StunningCEO: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
vayne:

If e pain you say onitsha dey igboland,break your phone!

The delta and rivers state you thieves carved out of old eastern region never abi! Identity grabbers!

stop being paranoid...everyone else was carved out of their old regions...that does not remove the fact that onitsha is Benin and will remain so till eternity.... angry...remember what Zik said about his origins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by omololu2020(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
MissBN:
why? Is Onitsha no longer Nigeria? Or you just feel like the people in igbo land should not just be happy over any achievements?

If we have this mindset towards ndiigbo, why not just let them go?
mtchewww....even with all the explanation,look at what you wrote up there
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onitsha host two mini stadiums one in Onitsha north and the other in Onitsha south

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Okpueze1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:
Onitsha is a satellite city of Benin....and not ibo....enough of land grabbing... angry
What is this one saying? You must be high on Osogbo weed. Receive small sense!

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hotels in Onitsha and sub

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onitsha shopping mall opening this month

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by StunningCEO: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Okpueze1:

What is this one saying? You must be high on Osogbo weed. Receive small sense!

I cannot continue to spoonfeed morons....onitsha is Benin even according to the greatest man produced from that side....Zik.... cheesy
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by vayne(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

stop being paranoid...everyone else was carved out of their old regions...that does not remove the fact that onitsha is Benin and will remain so till eternity.... angry...remember what Zik said about his origins
I have told you,if e pain you,break your phone!
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

I cannot continue to spoonfeed morons....onitsha is Benin even according to the greatest man produced from that side....Zik.... cheesy
OK we don hear, tell Oba of Benin to came and claim Onitsha grin

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by IamAtribalist: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
cool OP good pics. Tenku. One Nigeria. cool

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by StunningCEO: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
vayne:

I have told you,if e pain you,break your phone!

You mean my iPad 2 air
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by ikeg7416: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

He does not have to reclaim what is already theirs... angry....when Biafra comes.....the immigrants will simply relocate to nnewi... angry

Go call onitsha Benin in onitsha....make sure to tape it..if them dem don break your neck...call me a fool.

Mind you I grew up in onitsha and my land is right next to onitsha so my ppl got alot in common with onitsha. The most ethnocentric igbo I'd onitsha people. The mofos don't even allow their kids marrying none igbo, excluding Ibibio, Erik and whites. And this mofo is calling am Benin grin grin grin grin

Biko go say am in onitsha. Tape yourself doing so and post it here.

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by raker300: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=StunningCEO post=44377037]

Op, wonderful pix. I was in Anambra last week for a trad, and I must say that place Gracious. I don't even stay in Anambra but that place is a gem. Lagos can't even come close to that Anambra, trust me. Lagos smells with black dirty water everywhere and huge Mosquitos

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
raker300:
you're unbelievably daft. Everyone just ignored your stupid rants, isn't it a sign you should shut it already.

Op, wonderful pix. I was in Anambra last week for a trad, and I must say that place Gracious. I don't even stay in Anambra but that place is a gem. Lagos can't even come close to that Anambra, trust me. Lagos smells with black dirty water everywhere and huge Mosquitos
Thanks brother, we are not comparing the two states Lagos have more advantage over Osha, been nation commercial capital developed by nation common wealth. Thanks once again!

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by MissBN(f): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
omololu2020:
mtchewww....even with all the explanation,look at what you wrote up there
I'm sorry sir, but i saw no explanation, but a pained statement... You said FG will never biuld a port in Onitsha in the next 20yrs time..it'll rather be biult in some SS states.....
And my question is ''why''?? Are you in suppourt of marginalization of the igbo's just to feel good??
Hmmmm....

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by oboy3(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmmmmmmm
StunningCEO:
Onitsha is a satellite city of Benin....and not ibo....enough of land grabbing... angry

7 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by StunningCEO: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
MissBN:
lol, oh how ignorant you're... Just because ndi-onicha linked their roots to benin now implies benin owns onitsha? Hilarious.... Now let me educate you, Onitsha mmili had dispute with the oba of benin, left benin, emigrated and settled in a place now known as onitsha....
Onitsha as a place has nothing to do with benin...

Chai ignorance is a disease...
I bet you heard something like this somewher, but you failed to relax and understand that there is a wide difference btw ORIGIN and SETTLEMENT.. You just recieved your poor brain processed ''ANTI-IGBO message. And as usual you come to nairaland with it, just to spite the igbos, not knowing you just sounded like a wasted brain with a lower IQ.

One of my friends is from onitsha....if you call him ibo....he will almost kill you... shocked..seriously this land grabbing has to stop... angry
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
MissBN:
lol, oh how ignorant you're... Just because ndi-onicha linked their roots to benin now implies benin owns onitsha? Hilarious.... Now let me educate you, Onitsha mmili had dispute with the oba of benin, left benin, emigrated and settled in a place now known as onitsha....
Onitsha as a place has nothing to do with benin...

Chai ignorance is a disease...
I bet you heard something like this somewher, but you failed to relax and understand that there is a wide difference btw ORIGIN and SETTLEMENT.. You just recieved your poor brain processed ''ANTI-IGBO message. And as usual you come to nairaland with it, just to spite the igbos, not knowing you just sounded like a wasted brain with a lower IQ.
Ignore the boy na comedian, in fact the governor of Anambra na Adams Oshomole grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by wisov(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anambra is kind of landlocked! I think delta will be d first to receive any vessel
pacino26:

Bro, I've been to Tincan Port. I've sailed the waters and to be honest Onitsha if finally given a chance will do just fine. If you're a proactive thinker then you'd know that impossibility gives rise to a new challenge. IT'S VERY POSSIBLE.
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by MissBN(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

One of my friends is from onitsha....if you call him ibo....he will almost kill you... shocked..seriously this land grabbing has to stop... angry
lol, childish lie.....Olodo....
I now see you're doing this intentional...
Carry on kid....

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by MissBN(f): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
StunningCEO:

lol, childish lie.....
I now see you're doing this intentional...
Carry on kid....
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Public schools in Onitsha handed over to mission to manage

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
More from Onitsha schools

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.