Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos (63775 Views)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land / Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Onitsha Business School is accredited by Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and Institute of Commercial Management, United Kingdom.
Onitsha Business School is a member of European Council of Business Education, European Association of International Education and United Nations Global Compact respectively

http://www.onitshabusinessschool.com/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Jamek steel owned by Chief Sir Jonah Ejimeke

Jamek Industries Limited
No 54 Port Harcourt Road,
Fegge,Onitsha.
http://jameksteel.com/who-are-we/

OUR VISION

To become one of the best steel manufacturing company in Nigeria providing our client with authentic standard steel product both national and internationally thereby helping to build a stronger and more durable nation.

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Intafact beverages limited Onitsha
Harbor industrial layout

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Intafact beverages limited Onitsha

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
More

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pokobros group WA limited Onitsha Owned by Chief Paul Okonkwo

8 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nice promoting onitsha. Igbos should wait for no one and continue investing home.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigeria stock exchange building Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x10439346b7e5d603%3A0x498a6dd714d4cb86!2m10!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m4!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Fsredir%3Funame%3D111830084862734903562%26id%3D6336919758226043074%26target%3DPHOTO!5sintafact%20beverages%20limited%20onitsha%20-%20Google%20Search&imagekey=!1e3!2s-CoIU3OVu8XE%2FV_FC8hc3sMI%2FAAAAAAAAOmo%2FgwRcWVE_2nYGLg6QiqRAcnWdkTcgvlRPwCLIB&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif0eibhdvPAhUGDsAKHb6GAE0QoioIcTAK

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sabmiller/Intafact, Onitsha.

Oyibo likes comfort..chai!

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
DMGS Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Envoy Group
http://envoyindustries.com/

Envoy Oil Industries Ltd.
No. 2 Eziachi Street / 53 Obodoukwu Road off Atani Road,
Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Envoy Oil Industries Ltd.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Envoy

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Orange Group
Onitsha, Anambra State: 1, Sir Tony Ezenna road, by Atani road, Head Bridge Industrial lay-out, Onitsha, Anambra State,

http://www.orangegroups.com/factory.html

6 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Donbiggi: 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bia @ anambra firstson, u kip showing us awka n onitsha, y can't u show us nnewi pix, abi nnewi no dey anambra again....

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tiger Food Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Donbiggi:
Bia @ anambra firstson, u kip showing us awka n onitsha, y can't u show us nnewi pix, abi nnewi no dey anambra again....
I will cover Nnewi soon

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oba international market will soon be commission by Obiano

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oba international market

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by asha80(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
FKO81:
More
correction: The 3rd pic here is actually the refurbished golden guinea umuahia not intafact..the person wearing white traditional is Sam Hart who is a media PA to Ikpeazu.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Donbiggi: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
FKO81:
I will cover Nnewi soon
ok.....
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Donbiggi: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
FKO81:
I will cover Nnewi soon
ok.....
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Yyeske(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Anambra amaka, that Oba international market should be commissioned soonest, we need to decongest Onitsha and spread development to other parts of the state. I forsee Onitsha and Nnewi merging very soon as a very big mega metropolis

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by AnambraDota: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Anambra should tilt development toward , Obosi, Oba, Akukwu area so that merging them with Nnewi.
By the time Osha-Enugwu express is completed the cost of land in Anambra will go down because development will move to isolated towns and villages.

I dont want Okija to to develop to the extent that non indegenes will be flooding it, i love my village pastoral lifestyle where i tie wrapper from my ancestral house to the village stream even in by 11:00 PM.

I love my village life abeg

Yyeske:
Anambra amaka, that Oba international market should be commissioned soonest, we need to decongest Onitsha and spread development to other parts of the state. I forsee Onitsha and Nnewi merging very soon as a very big mega metropolis

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by asha80(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
AnambraDota:
Anambra should tilt development toward , Obosi, Oba, Akukwu area so that merging them with Nnewi.
By the time Osha-Enugwu express is completed the cost of land in Anambra will go down because development will move to isolated towns and villages.

I dont want Okija to to develop to the extent that non indegenes will be flooding it, i love my village pastoral lifestyle where i tie wrapper from my ancestral house to the village stream even in by 11:00 PM.

do you want your hometown industrialized or having businesses thriving?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
AnambraDota:

Okija will definitely be merged with Ihiala and in the nearest future with Nnewi soon and you can't help it, just as my Nibo in Awka South LGA has merged with Awka and Amawbia. Anambra is growing too fast.

As for non indegens, they are everywhere and overtaking. Hardly do you meet a mason, okada rider, well digger, cobbler etc that is Igbo. You need to understand English or pidgin to negotiate with okada riders in Awka, most of them in onitsha understand Igbo though

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by tabletman1: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2016
post=50194850:
Pokobros group WA limited Onitsha Owned by Chief Paul Okonkwo
Oga frank you're doing a great job. Why don't you move to anambra thread and make it alive again?
The second and third pix are golden oil while the fourth pix is grand feed mill both companies are owned by UAC. Pokobros is directly opposite two of the companies.
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by FKO81(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
asha80:
correction: The 3rd pic here is actually the refurbished golden guinea umuahia not intafact..the person wearing white traditional is Sam Hart who is a media PA to Ikpeazu.
Corrected. Thanks
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by raker300: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Afonjas won't like this
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
tabletman1:
Oga frank you're doing a great job. Why don't you move to anambra thread and make it alive again?
The second and third pix are golden oil while the fourth pix is grand feed mill both companies are owned by UAC. Pokobros is directly opposite two of the companies.
Bro, I decided to open Onitsha and Awka threads to the showcase the cities, there are those that think Onitsha city is mainly commerce not knowing Onitsha is one of the most industrialized cities in Nigeria just because most of her industrial layouts are located were people hardly see.

Grand Cereals limited harbor industrial layout Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Yyeske(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
post=50220842:

Bro, I decided to open Onitsha and Awka threads to the showcase the cities, there are those that think Onitsha city is mainly commerce not knowing Onitsha is one of the most industrialized city in Nigeria just because most of her industrial layouts are located were people hardly see.

Grand Cereals limited harbor industrial layout Onitsha
That's a secret most people don't know, Anambra is among the greatest states in the country even if the state government is still dealing on how to increase its IGR. The inhabitants are rich and doing well, the SG doing same. We are happy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.