Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos (64021 Views)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land / Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Onitsha mall

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Boromeo

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Onosi Onira garden Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
M

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Onitsha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Cjrane2: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
post=51081601:
Onitsha

The only need to mark the road to help motorists maintain one lane .
Great shots bro. Keep up the good work.

Waiting patiently for afonjas to begin to spew some jealous filled gibberish grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
In fulfilment of Obiano's Promise of Massive Road Construction, Work Commences at Ajasa Street, Ose Market, Onitsha

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Zik's house under going rehabilitation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Happening Now...

Gov Obiano arrives Obosi Mini-Stadium to Launch Special Yuletide Security Operation... Operation "Udo Amaka"

It's Zero Tolerance for Crime in Anambra... Nigeria's Safest State!

Stay on for details...

1 Share

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Breaking...

Upper Iweka lit up for Christmas... Kudos to #ObianoEffect. Here's the new heart of Onitsha @ Night!

All courtesy of Chief Emma Bishop Okonkwo, Pachuks Engineering, IDC and Fidelity Bank.

I'm Proudly Onye Anambra... What about you?

Click to see...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210280081933944&id=1097821717
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by IamArmani(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Correct correct! That's my Onitsha! Obodo oma! Excess joy o! God bless ndi igbo ni'ile! Also my able Gov Obiano!
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by IamArmani(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
God bless my gov Obiano! So so happy! smiley
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Cjrane2:

The only need to mark the road to help motorists maintain one lane .
Great shots bro. Keep up the good work.

Waiting patiently for afonjas to begin to spew some jealous filled gibberish grin
They've marked all the roads before Christmas I'll update the thread soon , I hv been so busy.
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Ogbuefi2020: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2017
post=53101070:

They've marked all the roads before Christmas I'll update the thread soon , I hv been so busy.
waiting
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by nextstep(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Everytime I visit or see pictures of Onitsha, I'm very impressed and humbled. Ndi Igbo KWENU!
OP thanks for posting these pictures... If I could own 1/4 of just one of these companies, I would consider myself accomplished.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by oyatz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Came from where?

FKO81:
These Containers came through Onitsha river port
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
post=51030880:
Onitsha mall
Sarrki you can view this thread from page zero to past
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
post=61827870:

Sarrki you can view this thread from page zero to past

I believed obiano have worked

But aregbesola is better
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
sarrki:

I believed obiano have worked

But aregbesola is better
That's why I said most of you reason through the anus how can you compare three and half yrs of Obiano without borrowing to seven and half yrs Aregbesola with huge debts ?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
deomelo compare you backward state Osun with Zamfara, Ebonyi is far better than your backward state, comparing a state you are owing is great insult to Anambarians.
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Anambra 4th largest economy in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nkpor flyover

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Onitsha one of the major cities in Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by raker300: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Onitsha

2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by raker300: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
More onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by horsepower101: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
raker300:
More onitsha

Are you sure it's not Enugu?
Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
horsepower101:

Are you sure it's not Enugu?
Onitsha, that's All Saints cathedral Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
ANAMBRA COMMENCES SHOE PRODUCTION ... TARGET EXPORT MARKET
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has inaugurated an ultra modern Anambra State Shoe Manufacturing market.

The market has 1,000 lock up shops with modern facilities, like security post, toilet and banking facilities.

The shops were located at Osile Ogbunike -- Nkwelle Ezunaka, expressway was constructed under a tripartite arrangement -- Anambra State Small Business Agency (ASBA), Anambra Association of Shoes Manufacturers Union and the project Developer.

Inaugurating the market, Gov. Obiano said he would continue to unveil favourable measures that would impact lives of artisans and traders at large.

Obiano, who commended the shoe manufacturers for proper utilisation of ASBA loan facilities, said it would boost production in the state as well as create jobs for the youths.
`I will continue to support them to ensure massive production of different shoes. They must be identified with Anambra State when produced.
This is to enable us to commence export of Anambra made shoes across the country," Obiano pointed out.
A representative of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr Osita Nwasinobi explained that the essence of ASBA in 2015 was to support medium businesses and promote grassroots development.
Nwasinobi commended Anambra for embracing the policy, urging other states to key into further engaging the youths meaningfully.
A Representative from Standards Organisation of Nigeria, SON, Mrs Ihuoma Olujie said her agency would partner with them to ensure quality in the production.
We will provide technical advice to ensure that the shoes meet the required standards prescribed by SON.
The multiple effects is job creation, security, industrialisation and it will link Anambra to the global market,” Olujie explained.
The Managing Director ASBA, Chief Clement Chukwuka said the agency had developed Micro, Small and Medium enterprises industrial clusters, and provided single digit - interest financial support to MSMEs in the state.
The Chairman Shoe Manufacturers Association Anambra State, Chief Clement Emesim explained, ``ASBA gave a loan of N500, 000 to each of our 400 members, totalling a whooping N200 million for construction of this magnificent edifice’’.
Emesim said they would compete with global markets in shoe production and promote Anambra on the fashion map of the world.
The Chairman ASBA and the Commissioner for Local Government, Chief Greg Obi re-stated that the market would boost commercial activities in the area and grassroots development.

The governor also inaugurated an administrative hall within the premises constructed under the N10 million project initiative allocated to each of the 63 registered markets in the state.
http://www.anambrastate.gov.ng/news?r=anambra-commences-shoe-production-

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Aso Savings, others secure space at Anambra Int’l Market, Oba

Aso Savings and Loans Plc, a foremost mortgage and financial services provider, has secured a 10-hectare space for development of shopping malls, service apartments, clinics, office complexes, hotels, and other ancillary structures and services at Anambra State International Market, Oba in Idemili South Council of the state to compliment the market project. This development was disclosed by Leo Okere, a spokesman for The principal Developers, Bukham Ltd, while on an inspection tour of the market site with representatives of the Shoprite Group, Amusement Park operators and other interested developers . According to Okere, negotiations with Bukham Ltd, Aso Savings and Loans Plc, and other local and international institutions have reached advanced stage, noting that because of limited space, the screening has become more stringent so as to bring in the best global brands. He expressed “ a deep appreciation with the level of interest of the Federal Government in the market, particularly through the Association of Medical and Pharmaceutical Products Dealers, Onitsha drugs market and Aluminum/Glass Traders’ Association who have already commenced activities alongside other lines of businesses at the international market.” He, therefore, urged small and big time investors to take up shops and spaces now to avoid the usual last minute rush. About 480 shops that were 60% complete before now would also be delivered within weeks as finishing touches have commenced on them.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/aso-savings-others-secure-space-anambra-intl-market-oba/

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oba Idemili north Lga, Anambra

Re: Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oba fast developing, with the new market few years time Oba will be something else.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.