Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political (9226 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ruffneck(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Som ppl jst watch d show witout undstnding d game jst like wale himslf.he ws strong n smart bt nt calculativ.as d leada of d camp,he hd a autority 2apo4nt anoda as d totem bearer bt he ddnt realiz, i guez he ws too ambitous.he wnted 2b everythng
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by damola1: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
Kini big deal,

He's bound to be thrown out, because he's too outspoken and over confident, he kinda of like speaks maturely sometimes anyway, there's another contestant like him in the past, I think he's nicknamed, I forgot his name, he even went into music after wards, the same over confidence,

Even if you are over confident naturally, I think you should be careful on TV, silly fellow, throwing out millions of naira because of stupidity, also I don't think Gulder wanted him for his Height and muscular structure, so, a model like guy makes more sense,
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by woleshina: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
council of Elders should have  a re-think on WALE AKANBI EVICTION from GUS 6
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by SeXyBoNE: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Nonsense, stupid, useless, insane, rubbish, fu.kin, illiterate infact et cetera et cetera comment.

@poster were did u get the inspiration from to write this kind of ozaghagbelism post, infact i am Over-ghasted and Flaba-whelmed at this type post and some of the comment, u pipo av turned this nairaland in2 a state of Gangachua, into a state of philogo-philaga, this is babaric, this is pigligi-piglodo

I cant take this, Seun, pls delete me rite nowwwwwwww
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by playahP(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS.
HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS TRIBALISM?

-HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT SAMMY FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS GUS WAS ALSO EVICTED FOR THE SAME OFFENSE?
- HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT VAUGHAN WAS EVICTED BY VOTE? (THAT WAS THE WORSE)
- WALE LOST THE SYMBOL AND WAS EVICTED AND SO WHAT?

i am not happy about his eviction cos he made the show interesting with his charisma but that is the rule. he was given a simple instruction but he failed.

PLEASE CAN ANY OF YOU TELL ME ANYBODY THAT MISPLACED THE SYMBOL AND WAS STILL LET TO STAY?

WHERE WERE ALL YOU SHIT HEADS WHEN SAMMY WAS EVICTED FOR THE SAME REASON HUH?

GOD I AM SOOO DISSAPPOINTED IN THOSE THAT CALL IT TRIBALISM.

LETS PUT TRIBALISM ASIDE AND SEE OURSELVES AS NIGERIANS.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by WarfyBoy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Because them just evict Wale now, person kno go hear word again, if Yoruba pipo wan gather beat person now, them kno go kall  am tribalism ohhh

@poster, i kno wan talk rubbish, but this post kno make any sense, wetin concern politics concern GUS? If you wan talk of tribalism, na Yoruba pipo  dey top the league.

As for Wale, to me Wale does not have the quality of a good Ultimate Man. He is selfish, Autocratic, Self Centred and overzelous. If i were to be among the council of elders, he would av been evicted b4 now. He have strenght yes, he is strong and lively, but he lacks what is needed in an Ultimate Man. He does not deserve to be there in the first place. So all these Yoruba pipo, make una let person hear word for here.

E pain me as them evict DEBBY, but thats the game,  one has to go, and the game has to kom to an end someday, lol

Wether una like am or not the GUS will continue with or without Wale

Chisom will soon folo Wale

I miss u Debby
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by graciousme(f): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
i will want to support the motion that some gus contestants might be evicted delibrately.it just looks too real to be a coincidence.take the case of vaugh for example,he was voted out.they stlylishly let go of best contestants some how.since it was the responsibility of all to keep the totem,i dont see a reason why wale should be sent out and the others were not punished at all.they all hated his guts rigth from the start.nobody would have reminded him of the totem even if they knew he forgot to pick it along for the day's task.i know its just a game but they should try to portray something good about themselves.why was he given the the leader at first?why not one of the other ibo guys? why will they just pick up the totem themselves,send the potential winner home and them return the totem while the guy was yet packing his bag?

does it make sense to pick the totem,send the contestant home and return the totem just like that.if its their they should pls review it.contestants should be judge solely on tasks where their physical and or mental abilities are used.any other  form of eviction will be unfair.the guy stood for 3hr 18mins,the first guy to drop off was not evicted,they should just be fair.

am not concerned because he is a yoruba guy am only concerned because he is good.he mite be showing too much of how good he is but if you've got it why cant you flaunt it?

with this, i hope the council of elders of the yoruba land have been able to convince and not confuse you that wale did not deserve such treatment and we are really upset with the council of elders of GUS 6,
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by WarfyBoy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yoruba vs Gulder

okay, let see who win
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
What a pity and SHAME on GUS. . . I blame Wale on the other hand too.
Am short of words.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by fajiboy: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2009
All of ona just dey stress yourself dey analyse GUS whose outcome is already known.After the eviction of Wale (our main man) i have drawn to conclusion that GUS is a planned drama and not a reality TV game show.Even the so called Wale is part of the planned game, i would consider Wale as the best actor of GUS and not the best contestant.Shame to the organisers of Gulder Untrue Story(GUS).
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Tegy24: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2009
I think wale's eviction was unfair, Cos the consequence shouldnt be that severe, But anyway 4 me i think d GUS is now goin 2 b boring cos he adds life to the show.Today might b the last time i would b an active viewer, Cos i didnt derive much fun today now he's gone.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by CuteTj(m): 1:36am On Jul 31, 2009
the first thing i asked my pal was, what is the rule of d game and i was told that the totem must always be with the guardian, so as the organisers they decide the degree of punishment so u cant blame them but i must admit they took it to far. yeah he was the strongest contender and now he as been evicted so that shows u it is not only about u being strong,the best etc. u can say all u want that wont change anything and the show continues and even next season some of u criticising the show will go for d audition in a bid to win d 7 million.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by legovo(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2009
Hey ! Let's call a spade a spade.
Wale as being a very useful guy in palmboo camp. He has being comended time without number. Though he spells out what to do on every issue in camp, but he's has always being right, which earn him the leadership crown.

Let me take you people way back, but not too sure or the episodes its either GuS3 or GuS4, there was this smart intelligent and short girl, she's isnt too foward but she ends up solving almost all available puzzle, that year was just a puzzle year to all tasks, and point is being awarded. This girl in question was the 2nd highest because they are being asked to always remember their point. Just for them to wake up 1 morning, went for an arrow aim task, and after her losing, she was evicted , People what about her points.

Second, the last GuS. GuS5. The finals between 2 guys, when the task was to look for something in a bush. I remembered bob pointed a direction to the yellow ibo guy, which he went for & remain only in the area, while the other went searching from one end to another. Only for him to come to where the other guy has being staying and find the search just close to the feet of the yellow guy. Then i knew, the whole thing is a setup.

I'm even suspecting the guy punished to cook and not allowed to eat for 24 hrs. Why is the guy not evicted.
Time limit is wack, he was the 1st to fall off the log. Wale wouldn't have being easy to pull out, if it was based on the daily task. The council & bob knows their favorite contestant.
I'm not watchin' anymore. Evicting 3 people in how many days. Something is fishy inbetween. Its glarin. Cant the show be real ?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 31, 2009
This Wale story musta been a cruel and painful one indeed.
Lol. See how boiz dey provoke. grin
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2009
This Wale story musta been a cruel and painful one indeed.
Lol. See how boiz dey provoke. grin
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by milkan05(m): 2:57am On Jul 31, 2009
Warfy Boy:

Yoruba vs Gulder

okay, let see who win

i'm routin for Gulder all d way!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Uzzyan: 3:19am On Jul 31, 2009
The truth has to be said lets stop all these sentiments abeg!!! The truth is that every other time he takes the totem to wherever but wot happened to then!!! It's his fault and not mine.
le govo:

Hey ! Let's call a spade a spade.
Wale as being a very useful guy in palmboo camp. He has being comended time without number. Though he spells out what to do on every issue in camp, but he's has always being right, which earn him the leadership crown.

Let me take you people way back, but not too sure or the episodes its either GuS3 or GuS4, there was this smart intelligent and short girl, she's isnt too foward but she ends up solving almost all available puzzle, that year was just a puzzle year to all tasks, and point is being awarded. This girl in question was the 2nd highest because they are being asked to always remember their point. Just for them to wake up 1 morning, went for an arrow aim task, and after her losing, she was evicted , People what about her points.

Second, the last GuS. GuS5. The finals between 2 guys, when the task was to look for something in a bush. I remembered bob pointed a direction to the yellow ibo guy, which he went for & remain only in the area, while the other went searching from one end to another. Only for him to come to where the other guy has being staying and find the search just close to the feet of the yellow guy. Then i knew, the whole thing is a setup.

I'm even suspecting the guy punished to cook and not allowed to eat for 24 hrs. Why is the guy not evicted.
Time limit is wack, he was the 1st to fall off the log. Wale wouldn't have being easy to pull out, if it was based on the daily task. The council & bob knows their favorite contestant.
I'm not watchin' anymore. Evicting 3 people in how many days. Something is fishy inbetween. Its glarin. Cant the show be real ?

what is it that Michael is igbo? See guys they had equal chances and bob wasnt there to point at anywhere for anyone check http://gulderultimatesearch.tv

which guy Chuks gosh u are so ruthless to think u wanted them to evict a boy that stood for close to 3hrs!!! angry angry

Everything is going accordingly,

playah P:

-HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT SAMMY FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS GUS WAS ALSO EVICTED FOR THE SAME OFFENSE?

i am not happy about his eviction cos he made the show interesting with his charisma but that is the rule. he was given a simple instruction but he failed.

PLEASE CAN ANY OF YOU TELL ME ANYBODY THAT MISPLACED THE SYMBOL AND WAS STILL LET TO STAY?

[size=16pt]And this is the simple truth!!![/size]

And u mean to starve was not enaf punishment for ths fine boi!!!

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by 9child(f): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2009
Wale's eviction broke my heart. as omo yoruba concern now.

wale was not overconfident and too outspoken or anything like dat. he was only a highly matured, composed and confident guy.all he did was stay positive no matter wat so,

anyways, chucks is going to be the ultimate man.

dont ask why i think so.

one love
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by glassman: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2009
GUS shud nt b only abt strength but combind wt xter,likabilty,image projectn nd oda tins as dtermned by d sponsors cos d winer wud represnt dem 4 1 yia. Wale was damn 2 cocky, imagin hw he wud b if he had won. GOD nd LUCK were defintly nt on hs side.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by 9ja4eva: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2009
Na wa oh, what does tribalism have to do with this?

playah P:

WORD, Tribalism BS who cares?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by pinemelon: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2009
I wont want to attach it to tribalism but honestly, that punishement was to the extreme. I was actually suprised at his eviction because i was thinking he was going to be demoted and probably punished. I never liked Wale because he was self centered and over confident while at the camp. Those council of elders are mumus! I like the African queen but Chisom is not polished at alllllll. Someone should please tell oga Bob to reduce his lip gloss. As if he dipped his lips into a pot of oil grin
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by otukpo(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2009
graciousme:

i will want to support the motion that some gus contestants might be evicted delibrately.it just looks too real to be a coincidence.take the case of vaugh for example,he was voted out.they stlylishly let go of best contestants some how.since it was the responsibility of all to keep the totem,i dont see a reason why wale should be sent out and the others were not punished at all.they all hated his guts rigth from the start.nobody would have reminded him of the totem even if they knew he forgot to pick it along for the day's task.i know its just a game but they should try to portray something good about themselves.why was he given the the leader at first?why not one of the other ibo guys? why will they just pick up the totem themselves,send the potential winner home and them return the totem while the guy was yet packing his bag?

does it make sense to pick the totem,send the contestant home and return the totem just like that.if its their they should pls review it.contestants should be judge solely on tasks where their physical and or mental abilities are used.any other  form of eviction will be unfair.the guy stood for 3hr 18mins,the first guy to drop off was not evicted,they should just be fair.

am not concerned because he is a yoruba guy am only concerned because he is good.he mite be showing too much of how good he is but if you've got it why cant you flaunt it?

with this, i hope the council of elders of the yoruba land have been able to convince and not confuse you that wale did not deserve such treatment and we are really upset with the council of elders of GUS 6,

i take it that u are a minor.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by otukpo(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2009
The GUS is not only abt strenght, but abt the person in totality.

It is not even good for the game if the winner can be predicted right from the start. We shld try to broaden our minds and our thinking. Dont let tribalism becloud ur sense of reasoning.

The GUS have been fair to Wale.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Boslo: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2009
Whatever,
Ifyalways
,am particurlarly dissapointed in the u talk and abuse people.why calling people Idiots.Afterall everybody is free to express his or her self.There is freedom of expression in Nigeria.

Please avoid using such language,u can drive home your points(dat is if u av any anyway)without passing insults to people.Thank you
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Oru: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2009
Tribalism? U guys should be ashamed of introducing such in a reality game.

Where has the most popular person ever won a reality game.
Check it out from American Idols to Big Brother Africa.

Dare (your Yoruba guy) did not win Project Fame.
Mwisho, Ofunneka did not win BBA.
Obi-Uchendu did not win Big Brother Nigeria.

Even in GUS, the strongest rarely wins.

All the Yorubas who screamed tribalism should be ashamed.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by legovo(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2009
@ uzzyan, the ibo guy i mention is just a description, cus the chucks looks it, with the complexion (fair), i guess but micheal & chucks are ibo, so forget the tribal thot.
2. They came around after running some crazy distance. They met bob @ the final location, where he stood watch them. Till winner ermerge, the guy never wanted to open his findings until bob told him to do so.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by 3intnights: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2009
First of all, I want to commend the objectivity of you guys. Mine is rather coming late; maybe I needed a little time. Wale was evicted and in turn the show must go on, but it’s a shame on the show that proves to be the first reality TV show in Nigeria. Unlike in those days, there are several ways information is being disseminated. In fact people watch satellite stations now and see different reality TV shows especially the ones that are not based on people’s votes. I know this GUS is far from it.

If the show is to promote the product Gulder by a personal figure, then why the hassles of finding heroes and all stuffs, it’s a waste of resources I think. Look for a figure and present him/her. Secondly, if it is based on personal brilliance and strength so why evict someone based on negligence? Or should I say inevitable negligence? A call for duty around the camp and the totem stolen? Was it that he went on personal grounds and the totem stolen?
It is glaring that the so called GUS is a make belief of reality not a reality TV show, just like the movies. The organizers could not have evicted Wale based on individual task and I feel he was not the favorite to win the GUS. He said it himself that “they” the organizers and his fellow colleagues, underestimated him at the beginning and found out that he was a threat.

He said after his eviction that he had all it took to be the last man standing and maybe Melvin is next. He said that he had no threat except the Jungle. So he did not loose like he said, he was sent away by punishment.

So, I don’t know the reasons for the GUS but whatever they have in mind is for the public and not themselves. The public consumes Gulder. Like someone said that Wale is not a good figure for the product advert then why was he chosen to participate? Choose people that have the potentials of what you want so that anyone who wins, will still be fitting for whatever s(he) will represent. Just like the next American Top Model and all other reality TV show.

There will always be Nigerian factor in everything we do. It’s a pity.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by hardey12: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
Why r u tryin to debate on an irrelevant issue! This year GUS is a trash! I beg if there is power failure from PCHN, pls dont waste ur money 2 fuel ur gen set because of GUS 6. It doesnt worth it!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by zoomzu(f): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2009
Sincerely speaking, I was surprised to see Wale evicted, what I expected from the so called CoE was to ask Wale to name another person as the bearer of the totem (Leader) and instruct the new leader to make wale his or her subordinate. This would have denigrate Wale and make him misbehave as we all know he's full of himself.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Ysp: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by graciousme(f): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ otukpo

i take exceptions to such comments.make your opinion and let others make theirs.for the love and respect i have for this forum am not going to exchange words with you.learn to respect people dear.it isn't lady-like to be bogus,loud and rude.takia
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by timmy7(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
I just dont like d fact dat bob manuel and his invincible council of elders conspired 2geda and stole d totem unlike d sammy guy who lost his during a task,anyway expect d unexpected cos a female's gonna win this year, and d winner goes to either,

Ada or Debbie d evited ones smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Movies Online For Free, No Credit Card, No Registration Etc / Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.