Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political (9233 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2009
tinsamurai:

@ifyalways, u just advertised ur foolishness. the first edition wasnt won by any 'katung'. it was won by the dreadlocked Ezeugo.
U are specially dumb and retarded.
Its u,oh,swine that is foolish.where in my post did i invite ur wretched self to scrutinize what i wrote and i guess u are laced with myopia too,ur reason for not seeing where i corrected myself.
Pick up ur dumb and myopic self off the road jor,were sabo.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
dani1luv:

GUS I - Ezugo
GUS II - Lucan
GUS III - Hector
GUS IV - Dominic
GUS V - Michael
GUS VI - Not Available Yet

thanks.
I hope Vivian wins. cool
Wale wud learn a lesson now,never be over confident,sometimes one stoops to conquer.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by abuchim: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2009
DEAR FRIENDS,
WALE'S EVICTION IS JUST BUT A LESSON TO ALL. IT'S TRUE IS EVERYBODY'S JOB TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE TOTEM[IT'S A COLLECTIVE MISTAKE] BUT SEEING THAT HIS LEADERSHIP IN THE CAMP HAS ALWAYS RAISE AN EYEBRO AMONGST TEAM MATES, WALE SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXTRA CAUTIOUS IN HIS ROLE AS A LEADER.
LEADERSHIP ISN'T AN EASY ONE. FROM THE BEGINING THEY NEVER LIKED HIM[MAY HIS STYLE OF LEADERSHIP],THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WARNING TO HIM. BUT WALE SHOULD KNOW IT THAT THERE IS ANOTHER CHANCE SOMEWHERE FOR HIM TO CORRECT THIS ERRO.
EVERYONE OF THEM SHOULD KNOW THAT SUCH A COSTLY MISTAKE COULD HAPPEN TO ANYBODY, ANYTIME,ANYDAY, ANYWHERE.

GUS- EXPECT THE UNEXEPECTED.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
Its possible one or two of the other other contestants stole and hid the totem. undecided
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Chookym(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2009
I agree with u ud4u. Why are we triabalizing the issue. this contentant were picked from those that aplied. they awere told from the begining that they should guard the TOTEM as loosing it has dare consequences which they were not told. But that tis the game , ful of suprises. I hope we know that the rules and penalties has already been writeen down by the organisers. We shouldnt expect the same rules in all GUS.

So let's just enjoy the show AND NOT TRIABILIZE IT. why will the organisers triabalise it wen they know the commercial impact on them?

Simply, in this GUS VI, loosing the TOTEM is the worst ofense that can be comitted and purnishable by EVICTION. lets see if Chisom will lose it too.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by amobola: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
i dont know what the organisers or so called coucil of elders are thinking. wale is the most controversial and most talked about contestant and thats what makes the show interesting. most of the other contestants are boring. Fine, accepted that wale's quite overconfident and all that but hey? its gotta do with your attitude; am good, if u dont like me, sorry about that, that's your own problem. even if they wanted him evicted, they should have still let him be amongst the last 5 standing or last 3 because as it is right now, i have lost my interest for the show. Wale was by far one of the most interesting candidates. Too bad.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Maryam: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
There was beefing for the Guy & his leadership, they never liked him. But am still surprised y a missing totem would get him evicted, Quite unfair
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by meine: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
wale's eviction is manipulative and unfair though i dont believe it was done for political or tribal reasons. i for one will stop watching the show from tonight, but for wale, life should go on!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by APOTIERI2(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ omolola1, nah true talk jare. dont mind those useless council of elders.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by momentum5: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
It is just heart breaking and even the other contestant were surprised that Wale would be asked to leave the camp, For what. I almost burst into tears because the guy is focus and determined. But wale would have just followed his mind, he wanted to take it along but he overlooked it and that caused him an eviction.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by mayrho(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2009
That was the only way to get him out of the show for Uche
who has the physique for their Ultimate Man
Am sorry the show is no longer reality TV it is acted now or whatever angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Eww,na so ppl like Wale reach?peeps are registering just to drop a comment  cheesy
Well,his eviction was quite a shock for me too,expected him to be amongst the last 3 or sumtin.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by seunlaw: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
Guys,
Come to think of it, Samuel was evited in GUS 2 for loosing the Totem! So this loss shouldn't come as a surprise. Besides everything rise and fall on the leadership according to a speaker.

On the past winners, Lucan was a yoruba guy. So wotz the heck abt Yorubas' not being able to win the search? I think Igbo guys are just more adventurous and money-driven than us. In addition, there is hardly any reality show that isn't dominated by the Igbos. Don't lets get emotional (claiming being political) about the show.

More importantly, Elvis Abogun is a yoruba guy and still in the race. Who knows? , he might just be the winner though he ain't my favorite of 'em all! I prefer melvin sha!

As for Wale, all the best bro! The show is a spring board for other opportunities.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by MUZBO(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
ud4u:

@ Poster,
Though Wale's eviction is a surprise, but I would like you to understand that every GUS is written down and that Bob manual is acting exactly what is given to him.

So you must also know that every fault that warrants eviction has been written down and the defaulter must not be spared despite the position or strength.

If this is true then it means they have already written the name of the winner-to-be!
They should have told us this from the start instead of letting people develop emotions that'll be shattered.
Stupid show. . .even more stupid organisers.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2009
seunlaw:

Guys,
Come to think of it, Samuel was evited in GUS 2 for loosing the Totem! So this loss shouldn't come as a surprise. Besides everything rise and fall on the leadership according to a speaker.

On the past winners, Lucan was a yoruba guy. So wotz the heck abt Yorubas' not being able to win the search? I think Igbo guys are just more adventurous and money-driven than us. In addition, there is hardly any reality show that isn't dominated by the Igbos. Don't lets get emotional (claiming being political) about the show.

More importantly, Elvis Abogun is a yoruba guy and still in the race. Who knows? , he might just be the winner though he ain't my favorite of 'em all! I prefer melvin sha!

As for Wale, all the best bro! The show is a spring board for other opportunities.
Thank u.
I was meant to believe from previous Posters that its been Igbos winning GUS since inception.
Someone even claimed wale was the ONLY Yourba Guy on board,ppl and sentiments sha.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Sevn(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2009
Lucan nor be yoruba o!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2009
Hes what then?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by pongwa(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ifyalways i dont think ur ok(srry )
gotta comment on ur silly write ups, the only thing about wale is over confidence( i dont call it that tho). i think the other contestant were takin him to be a threat dats why he was hated. even if he was over confident, i still see no reason for the beef from fellow contestant. its a crazy world to be hated cos of ones confidence. he is a role model to young peops concerning confidence in one self. GUS6 is now un interesting for me cos of those foolish elders' council's decision. i wish melvin will win sha but definitely not uche or chisom( they r battlin with inferiority complex)
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by MUZBO(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Eww,na so ppl like Wale reach?peeps are registering just to drop a comment  cheesy
Well,his eviction was quite a shock for me too,expected him to be amongst the last 3 or sumtin.
Why are you flip-flopping? The support for the wale guy is so overwhelming you had to join the boat abi?
Abeg join political party o, you'll rise easily and if you have to sing call yourself '2mouth'.
Nothing do you!
ifyalways:

LOL.
. . . .and i missed yesterdays edition,[b]Good for him.Never liked him,he was too forward and over confident,[/b]just like Ada predicted,his over confidence wud send him out.lol
Good for him.  tongue
Debbies eviction is still breaking my heart  cry ,she was such a doll  kiss
BTW,wetin concern politics for GUS?the first one was won by "Katung" a northern chap . . . i dont feel u,Mr. Poster  undecided
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by zibe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2009
pls let us not associate his eviction with politics or tribalism. the fact is that if this was political or tribal in the first instance, wale wouldn't have been in the ultimate search let alone be the camp leader. this is a show, therefore the suspense must go on! that's what its all about. everything that goes on in the camp should not be predicted by the viewers. this is what makes us glued to the screen, expect the unexpected!. its not like koko mansion where everything that goes on there is as dry as a log of wood! this is the main show. kudos to wale sha, if u ask me, i think the other contestants are happy he's gone.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by affablekay: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Its quite a pity that Wale was evicted when he least expected it but I totally disagree wit those saying that Wale's eviction was political. Have we forgotten the adage, " TO BE FOREWARNED, IS TO BE FOREARMED".

Wale was warned seriously about the totem but his overzealousness clouded his sense of reasoning.

AS ALWAYS, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IN GUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by otukpo(f): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
Na waaooo for una for nairaland.
so everything thing in Nigeria now has tribal undertone.
What happened to Wale could have happened to anyone. They all know the implication of loosing the Totem and Wale was the bearer. Oho, u pple were enjoying when Wale was the bearer of the Totem and the leader in the camp not knowing the consequences attached to such position and responsibility.
Shame to all of u that want to get ur selves destroyed becos of tribal differences.
Tufiakwa
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
pongwa:

@ifyalways i dont think ur ok(srry )
gotta comment on ur silly write ups, the only thing about wale is over confidence( i dont call it that tho). i think the other contestant were takin him to be a threat dats why he was hated. even if he was over confident, i still see no reason for the beef from fellow contestant. its a crazy world to be hated cos of ones confidence. he is a role model to young peops concerning confidence in one self. GUS6 is now un interesting for me cos of those foolish elders' council's decision. i wish melvin will win sha but definitely not uche or chisom( they r battlin with inferiority complex)
see this Monkey oooh
Why are not even there contesting.Wale is a role model for u. . . .u are not worth my time.
MUZBO:

Why are you flip-flopping? The support for the wale guy is so overwhelming you had to join the boat abi?
Abeg join political party o, you'll rise easily and if you have to sing call yourself '2mouth'.
Nothing do you!
u have a problem with English lang or comprehension go deal with it,Overwhelming ni,support ko.why dont u babies just shut up and accept that wale is out of the competition and quit moaning over my post.
If u guys wud reason for once,Wale was warned everyday to guard the Totem jeaously,he shld have known its likely his eviction wud be from that ends,his over confidence made him ignore the daily warnings.GOod hes gone  cool come bite me.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by abott(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
GUS 6, uhm dis show has started on a very great note, we were about to witness the crowning of a real ULTIMATE MAN, but all that lies in the dream now. There are several questions for both Bob and the "Concil Of Elders" to answer.

Agba Town is Agog, as injustice has been played against a Son of the Soil - Wale Akanbi. Since the beginning of the search, this guy has been dominant, vibrant, brave, strong and domineering. He showed he could act as a leader and he was given the chance, and now a TOTEM which is a logo for the whole camp, but in his own direct custody is missing, and for that the council of elders choose to let Wale go, just like that , like a chicken, like he were no MAN. Fine, the Show has no rules, the Anchor made it clear that the Totem must be well guarded and the loss of it can lead to grave consequences, which can be as bad as EVICTION!!! This has always been the rule for all the searches so far, but in the past the TOTEM has been lost and the consequence was based on the circumstance that surrounds the loss which lead to either EVICTION or PUNISHMENT (like staying without food or sleeping outside the camp). For Wale's case, he has guarded this TOTEM assidously for almost 10days so far, and has shown us the great qualities of the ULTIMATE MAN in which we are in search of.

Gulder needs to answer some questions cos I need to know who and who make up the council of elders, is it just Bob and some other guy, such that their thinkin is narrow, or is it a group of at least 5people so they can collate different views, is there a CHOICE already, is it no longer a REALITY SHOW or has it become a DRAMA.

I want us all to stand up against the eviction of Wale, as it trips me that there are some things we are not PRIVY to , several times, we have watched true ultimate men go just like that, and some chickens crowned as ULTIMATE MEN. Is Gulder trying to say that it is wrong to be strong, brave, domineering, diligent, unique, stand out, o o o o com'n even if Wale is evicted, Gulder am glad to inform u, u just ended GUS 6, PALM BOO is dead.

I dont take alcohol, if I do, ill never touch Gulder again cos of this eviction.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
otukpo:

Na waaooo for una for nairaland.
so everything thing in Nigeria now has tribal undertone.
What happened to Wale could have happened to anyone. They all know the implication of loosing the Totem and Wale was the bearer. Oho, u pple were enjoying when Wale was the bearer of the Totem and the leader in the camp not knowing the consequences attached to such position and responsibility.
Shame to all of u that want to get ur selves destroyed becos of tribal differences.
Tufiakwa

Dont mind those delusional idiots.
One of them said wale was the only yoruba guy on GUS,Elvis na Yoruba oo.
They said no-one has been evicted b4 cos he lost a totem,Samuel was evicted cos he lost the totem.(GUS 2)
How far ppl can go displaying and spreading tribal hate.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by illusion2: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
wale is not the only Yoruba. . . , stop bringing tribalism into a great show. . . . tongue
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by stancozy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
It happened to the leader of the the group last year is i am not mistaking
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
tinsamurai:

@ifyalways, u just advertised ur foolishness. the first edition wasnt won by any 'katung'. it was won by the dreadlocked Ezeugo.

on top wetin?? she admitted she made a mistake and corrected herself!!
Advertising foolishness loun loun!!! na wa for the babies NL is breeding now o!!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by erekere(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
We all agree that wale is d leader of the camp and the totem  bearer but the totem is for all contestant in the camp and it is d responsibility of all of them to watch the totem and if lost all of them should have been evicted instead of Wale only.Now i wud av agreed to the eviction if:

1.Wale did not keep the totem where he should av kept it and in the process it was stolen.

2.If he has lost the totem b4 and was warned that if happens again ,he will be evicted.

3.If he was specifically told that he only will bear the consequence of loosing the totem.

Now every contestant came to the ultimate search for a common purpose to win then how can u put the whole responsibility of keeping the totem on one person thereby rendering him to use half his strenght in caring the totem whereas others dont carry anytin wen they are runnin to meet Bob for the day task and this guy has almost won everyn task they av been involved in since inception and wat did he gain at the end Eviction men! this is bad.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by otukpo(f): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2009
ifyalways:

Its not that pple relly like Wale for himself or anything. Dont u get this tribal thing? Wale's over confidence and arrogance is enough to piss off any person off. The Sympathy is just tribal and i wonder why.

Loosing the totem has earned someone an eviction in the past and i dont know y Wale's own is going tribal. Did Wale tell u that he was not warned on the consequences of loosing the Totem?

If u stop watching GUS because of Wale, i can assure u that other millions of Nigerians wld continue to watch even go the extra mile to power our T.V's when PHCN fails.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nezan(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
Nigerians and tribalism, so ejection from a reality show is now tribalist?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Sevn(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2009
For this topic to made the front page om nairaland, then its hot.

GUS6 team must be reading his and chewing the humble-pie or not?

is GUS6 still [b]competitive [/b]with Ada and Wale gone?

The arguments, quarrels, beefs etc

Time shall tell,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting? / Download [gods Of Egypt] Movie Full HD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.