Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political (9227 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2009
bootycall:

i cant wait to see Chisom kicked out,cunny woman with deceitful long laughs.

Well,she has finally gone.The girl tires me.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 12:55am On Aug 07, 2009
Ada and Chisom are the bush people in this picture.

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2009
No one can argure that Melvin is always looking fine.

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by WarfyBoy(m): 2:58am On Aug 07, 2009
well sha, i am happy Chisom was evicted, her own self too much, bush girl with bad language
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by pek(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2009
badesemowo:

I have some questions about ultimate search.

Do they air the show 1 day behind ? I.e activities of yesterday is shown today?

If not, how come they are able to produce the show about 2 hours and distribute it to the syndicates of TV stations. The first airing on Silverbird at 9?

knowing what goes on with production and editing, the shows we watch are at least a day old if not two. i know it takes time to do the editing and take the tapes to the tv stations. i also remember reading here on nairaland about vivien`s eviction before the 9pm aring.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by otukpo(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2009
I felt for Vivien but the show has to continue. She did her best.

Chisom got her target, congrats to her.
Uche is not that strong, but the show is not just abt strength, so we expect anything.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by soloqy: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2009
Was Vivien told she had to lose in that task?

Cause I dont understand why she was crying on the morning of the task (long before the task).

She would not join the other three to gist or sing or even discuss.

I find that strange. And the crying after her eviction showed she was very hurt. Not like the others who were evicted and knew they were beaten
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Timsilver(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2009
Soloqy@1 word 2 describe dis 'GUS' is ACTING! Its all edited.Imagine sum1 how sum1 dat has not ate anytin talk & laugh about it.Dats a big lie! Vivien eviction is no suprise 2 me its just her turn 2 go.I knew Wale would't be d ultimate man but i expected him 2 be among d last 4 but d directors did't want it dat way so dey told him 2 leave behind d totem so it could be used as a reason 2 evict him.
Check out ada's eviction, very funny.Its all a movie so don't be deceived.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ifyalways(f): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ok,i missed yesterdays show.i could not watch it cos i was still crying for Vivien sad Good to hear that Chisom is out cool
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by allboyz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
Melvin has won!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by timmy7(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
Tseeeeew! Na 4 u dream melvin win abi grin okay wale has won grin congrats 2 uche anyway cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Do I Download Movies Online For Free, No Credit Card, No Registration Etc / Supernatural (season 6) - Discussion And Download / Is That Jerry Springer Show Real Or Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.