Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (33132 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by opiaoku: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing? I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.

You better stop disturbing my mentions. O buru n gi ka m ga aria zi
madam Beremx don vex ooo

Hehehehehehe grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Twitter Orubebe..

So you wan talk now...

Anyway wailers have stopped accepting new members until 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing? I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.

when i was a guest on this forum you were one of the people i pray to be around to see this government failures to come.

Thank God you admitted their failures.

Will you still vote them if 2019 comes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:

Nothing new has happened. Nigeria is still a shithole, people are still suffering and Nigerians have every right to complain. But the fact still remains that we were saved from worse calamity by the booting out of the old order.

This one never repent....
ZOZO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
Beremx do you remember this...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by iamcourage(m): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
obailala:

Nothing new has happened. Nigeria is still a shithole, people are still suffering and Nigerians have every right to complain. But the fact still remains that we were saved from worse calamity by the booting out of the old order.
if they call you Zombie now..you will get angry...how can you tell that this present govt is better than Gejs Govt?..this government is clueless. .your president just has an emty skull ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by iamcourage(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
iamcourage:

if they call you Zombie now..you will get angry...how can you tell me that this present govt is better than Gejs Govt?..this government is clueless. .your president just has an emty skull ..

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by omenka(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
I mean, Buhari deserves all the criticisms he's getting right now. He does. But to say, we should have voted otherwise. You must be silly.
J. J. Omojuwa (2016).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by ajepako(f): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nicur:
he said the truth abi is this not what others have been saying since but they will be termed Wailers or IPOD abi IPAD ?

Bros wait oh...when did you become a wailer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Ikengawo: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2016

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by VANHELLSING: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
If we can turn back the hand of time, and the 20015 general election is to hold tomorrow. Our GENERAL CLUELESS aka BUHARII will not get up to 2m votes

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:

cool
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Omojuwa na mumu like Buhari... u mustn't criticize u must enjoy d change... all ye unloyal Apc folks....

However my joy is seeing Berems wail..... cool
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Built2last: 2:56am On Apr 06, 2016
lalasticlala come and see what PMB chief campaigner on twitter is saying oo....

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2016
swtdrms:
I've joined Omojuwa to purchase wailing form. Buhari is already a disgrace and monumental disappointment. I don't really see serious fight against corruption.
DIDN'T YOU CUT YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOUR HEAD?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 3:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:

You better stop disturbing my mentions.
YOU NEVER TALK TRUTH, BY THE TIME BUHARI FINISH £ORKING YOU FROM FRONT TO BACK AND BACK TO FRONT NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CUT YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOURSELF AND THAT JONATHAN WAS A BETTER OPTION AMONG THE TWO CONTESTANT YOU DON EVER HEAR WHERE PERSON HEAD THEY IRRITATE AM SO TAY HE GO CAP HIM YANSH? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GUY DID.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by M4gunners: 3:26am On Apr 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
So Omojuwa is now a wailing wailer just like Beremx.....lol
I tell you. I was surprised to read onw of Berem comment,i couldn't believe he was the one at first.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by great664(m): 5:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:

You don't get it or you ate pretending not to.

Anyone that criticize the govt of buhari is a wailer, an ipob or an Easterner . so nor form like u its a new thing. But i am happy that the number of wailers are multiplying seriously.

BTW Proudly 5%

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by great664(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2016
omenka:
J. J. Omojuwa (2016).
Is that the only thing you get from all the tweets?

You must have been program, don't worry by the time the Herdsmen is through with your State and the dead economy reach your corner, your brain will reformat and enter factory mode so you will see clearer.
#PartyS_ave

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by booblacain(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

No, people are not just still suffering, people are suffering even more.
You booted out an old order only to bring in an even much older order, an archaic one for that matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2016
i just dey look you

Tunami:
waiting for DONSMITH, ngeneukwenu, onankpaba, modath, passingshot and all other nairaland apc e-warriors to follow suit and stop living in pretence.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
OnankpaBa:
i just dey look you

hahaha, where u go hide na? Abi the change don dey affect u?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Raziii(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2016
I follow the guy closely and I don't think he was ever a 'zombie' He is just a Nigerian who had hope in this govt but now find that hope fading away!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Raziii(m): 7:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Ahmeduana:

YOU NEVER TALK TRUTH, BY THE TIME BUHARI FINISH £ORKING YOU FROM FRONT TO BACK AND BACK TO FRONT NOBODY WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU CUT YOUR NOSE TO SPITE YOURSELF AND THAT JONATHAN WAS A BETTER OPTION AMONG THE TWO CONTESTANT YOU DON EVER HEAR WHERE PERSON HEAD THEY IRRITATE AM SO TAY HE GO CAP HIM YANSH? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GUY DID.
Jonathan a better option? Seriously? I am even tired of blaming these men. I now blame the system that always throw up the worst options!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by hucienda: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2016
My oh my.. the miracles 'change' brings in almost a year...

Grand Zombie turning to a Wailer? Wonders will never end.

Hope the wailers' do have form for him 'cos with the rate of wailing in the land, those forms will be scarce like fuel now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Misterdhee1(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2016
He is so on point.. Buhari needs to fix these issues, before he travels next.. For God sake, your house is on fire, you are attending market meetings We love you, stop falling our hands!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by pedestal82(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Small small, all of them don dey see the light, from omojuwa, to beremx, etc..
But am not satisfied, until they come out and say GEJ, was the better option. Then we can sell the wailers form to them. We no want wayo wailers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by francizy(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Nicur:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala come oooh

cc: mizmycoli, tonyebarcanista, firefire, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
APCHaram

Hehehehehe! There are some certain disappointments and failures that makes one cry! To me, it's not this one! Buhari's failure makes me more affirm the obvious, "I never made the wrong choice politically". As for the mofos that voted him into power, let the disappointments become their watchword..
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:24am On Apr 06, 2016
No offense but Buhari is not a listening leader; he is always right in his own eyes. This is compounded by the APC hierarchy's tendency to blame everything on the past govt; a shameful display of the height of irresponsibility.

It's quite unfortunate but nothing good will come out of this government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by francizy(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
booblacain:

No, people are not just still suffering, people are suffering even more.
You booted out an old order only to bring in an even much older order, an archaic one for that matter.

Hahahahahaha! I swear down! More like kicking out 2011 to bring in 1983!!! Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

Why can't u just face the issues the way they are and stop the scenario of a worse situation with GEJ for which facts don't support! Whatever u think, we were better under past admin. This buhari/apc govt is hopelessly clueless!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by francizy(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:

Hahahahahahahaha, sweet heart, take it easy biko! I know what it means to finally realize one made a terribly wrong decision/choice. Mana ogaghi adigide nwanne'm nwayi.. 2019 is not par! grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out / Yusuf Buhari Celebrates His Birthday. Nigerians React On Facebook / Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.