Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (33136 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by francizy(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
VANHELLSING:
If we can turn back the hand of time, and the 20015 general election is to hold tomorrow. Our GENERAL CLUELESS aka BUHARII will not get up to 2m votes

He will oh! He'd even get above 8 million! At least northerners will still vote for him since he's their most revered son.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
booblacain:

No, people are not just still suffering, people are suffering even more.
You booted out an old order only to bring in an even much older order, an archaic one for that matter.
tuniski:

Why can't u just face the issues the way they are and stop the scenario of a worse situation with GEJ for which facts don't support! Whatever u think, we were better under past admin. This buhari/apc govt is hopelessly clueless!
I have no regrets booting the old order out because the present economic conditions would have been worse if Gej had continued (I can swear on that). The nation's forex reserves were dropping at the speed of light (losing $10bn in his last 6 months in office), the FG was unable to pay salaries and had to borrow to pay just salaries, fuel subsidies were owed to marketers in his last 8 months leading to the worst fuel scarcity in Nigerian history in May 2015 and all this happened when the oil crash just started with oil still selling above $60. May I also add the story of the Naira crashing from N160-N220 within this short period also. Obviously, too many people weren't observant enough to notice these things, whenever you think of GEJ, your mind flies to 2013/2014 when oil sold for over $110.

Believe what you may want to believe but Nigeria's present economic woes are simply caused by the low oil prices and the stubborn tight-fisted disposition of PMB is part of the reason why the nations still stands today (it would definitely have been much worse). You dont want to imagine what could happen to a nation if it runs out of forex reserves.

The above explanation would definitely not be understood by a simpleton cos all they know is that "when GEJ was there, things were okay, but now, things are hard;" they obviously do not have the intellectual capacity to factor in the oil prices saga in their comparison. I believe we are all educated folks on this forum and we should be able to make informed comparisons (not like the simpletons). For anyone with the ability for critical thought, the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ is the only reasonable period to be used for comparison.

From my own judgement, a bad time like this is definitely not a time to be led by a GEJ who couldn't assert authority or take charge of the nation's resources; we could have been begging for food by now. So yeah, take it or leave it and this is my opinion, Buhari and his gang may not be living up to expectation, but I have absolutely no regrets booting out GEJ especially at these bad times.

cc: BushidoBlue, iamcourage,

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Sunnynwa: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
I blame GEJ for our bad economy

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nicur: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Raziii:
Jonathan a better option? Seriously? I am even tired of blaming these men. I now blame the system that always throw up the worst options!
Oga stop blaming upandan, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE AN OPTION!! YES I MEAN YOU!!! THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY NEED TO RISE UP!!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
I have no regrets booting the old order out because the present economic conditions would have been worse if Gej had continued (I can swear on that). The nation's forex reserves were dropping at the speed of light (losing $10bn in his last 6 months in office), the FG was unable to pay salaries and had to borrow to pay just salaries, fuel subsidies were owed to marketers in his last 8 months leading to the worst fuel scarcity in Nigerian history in May 2015 and all this happened when the oil crash just started with oil still selling above $60. May I also add the story of the Naira crashing from N160-N220 within this short period also. Obviously, too many people weren't observant enough to notice these things, whenever you think of GEJ, your mind flies to 2013/2014 when oil sold for over $110.

Believe what you may want to believe but Nigeria's present economic woes are simply caused by the low oil prices and the stubborn tight-fisted disposition of PMB is part of the reason why the nations still stands today (it would definitely have been much worse). You dont want to imagine what could happen to a nation if it runs out of forex reserves.

The above explanation would definitely not be understood by a simpleton cos all they know is that "when GEJ was there, things were okay, but now, things are hard;" they obviously do not have the intellectual capacity to factor in the oil prices saga in their comparison. I believe we are all educated folks on this forum and we should be able to make informed comparisons (not like the simpletons). For anyone with the ability for critical thought, the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ is the only reasonable period to be used for comparison.

From my own judgement, a bad time like this is definitely not a time to be led by a GEJ who couldn't assert authority or take charge of the nation's resources; we could have been begging for food by now. So yeah, take it or leave it and this is my opinion, Buhari and his gang may not be living up to expectation, but I have absolutely no regrets booting out GEJ especially at these bad times.

All this epistle don't support your curious assertion that the economy would have been worse off today under GEJ.

The lameness of those anchoring buhari's poor performance on oil price is legendary! U guys make it feel like capital attracts business instead of business attracting capital!

Anyway, if u think it is child's play to borrow why hasn't buhari been able to borrow with all the globe trotting?
As a buhari minion u can't understand coos many are still drown on propaganda. What a woman did for 4yrs Pmb/kachikwu couldn't do. We have our worse fuel scarcities over the last 11 months even the one btw April/may 2015 was due to buhari's utterances of not recognizing subsidy payment to marketers.

More so, naira crashing is record under buhari just under 6months the naira crashed to 400+. Is it unemployment, businesses closing shops, insecurity, inflation in fact the entire economy is comatose just in 11months. What this actually shows is that the previous admin even when accused of corruption must have been doing a great work.

Remove the legacy achievements of last admin from buhari's and u will see the monumental disaster he is! A hopelessly clueless govt heralding audit tools of TSA and BVN as achievements.

The simple question on the streets is; are u better off today than under previous admin? I know u know the answer!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by RedEagle: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
If you want to criticize Buhari, criticize Buhari. Stop the unnecessary GEJ references

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2016
omojunwa has always been a secrete wailer who always come out in d open to sing buhari's praises. am happy that he has comfirmed his wailer's membership openly by wailing in public hahahahahahahahaaaahh.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Should PMB resign?

Click Like for Yes.

Click share for No

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by freeborn76(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
I still stand with Buhari, NO apologies! angry angry angry
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by WILL888(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2016
SARAKI AND HIS TIKI-TAKA STYLE APPROACHING HUMILIATION.
I woke up at wee hours this morning as vibrant as ever.As usual,i grabbed my mobile device to look up and read online news.I stumbled on one headline and I shot a glance at it to read the details,to my greatest surprise I came across an infuriating and most annoying comment in recent times by someone we called esteemed Senate president,Sen. Bukola Saraki.He said, 'i am glad that my trial has commenced'. This man is a pathological liar and no a word of truth in him.I think he was talking about another trial and not the one that he has tried to bury through his crooked entourage of lawyers for months.Ok if I may ask,why did he delay his happiness for good eight months? Was it that he trying to be sad for those months and suddenly activated his happy mood? The trial he stalled for good eight months hoping he could buy judiciary as usual.God dey ooooo!
Yesterday,the same man's name was mentioned in one of the most sophisticated overseas shady deals.I'm talking of 'Panama papers'. Even the prime minister of that nation resigned yesterday to save face.That can only happened in a saner climes.Not my country! Politicians would rather die in office than resign honourably even when their crimes are visible to the blinds.But it has dawned on Saraki and the convoy of senators swarming around him like troubled bees that they can always have thier ways.I'm waiting to see who would go down with him.The 'Abobakus' would like to die with their pay-master. What a sorry chamber! I can't wait to see how this trial will end.The monumental corruption under his noses must be tamed and sanity must return to the apex chamber.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
I'm curious about something.
Oga naptu2, what happens if Nigerians refuse to partake in the 2019 elections (assuming our options aren't favourable candidates)?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by sLentlover7778(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2016
these is what you get when you choose badluck instead of Goodluck.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by PecE2Make: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2016
'The Nuclear Interview...' Anchor: "your Excellency, you are participating in this nuclear summit for the first time. What do you hope to achieve here and how will it help better the lives of Nigerians back home?" Bubu: "thank you Mr. moderator. Ahhh, zis ahhh nukiliar soomit ahhh, allihamdullillahi will helf us ahhh achib za nukiliar debelopment of za ahhh kwarupshun war and helf us rekoba looted punds in za ahhh American economy..." Anchor: "talking about looted funds. What has it got to do with this summit?" Bubu: (confuse...) "ahhh, tenkiuuu modaretaaa ahhh, za looters will tiry to steal money and hide it with nukiliar tekinoloji. But wance they know we are associated with ahhh nukiliar energy frogram of za world ahhh, they will think twice". Anchor: (dazed...) "but it's in the news that you've recovered a lot of looted funds. Even the Swiss government will be returning $200m to Nigeria from the Abacha loot. These monies, why not fix the electricity sector with it? And with the way BH is ravaging Nigeria, don't you think it is dangerous to acquire nuclear energy? And how will you even manage something that sophisticated?" Bubu: (dazed...confused...overwhelmed...laughs) "you seem to know more about my kwantiri more zan me. I will just say no comment. Tenkiu!" Leaves the interview room to go drink fura da nono. Fashola's call came in... "sir, electricity has dropped to 0megawatts-a first sir. What do I do?!" Bubu: "tell Layi Mohammed to tell za gwalibu fifu Jonathan is responsible. Just make suaaah zia is fawa in Aso Rock to chill my fura da nono".

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Deen77: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Boss13:
Funny enough he said the truth. Nigerians are complaining and the president must listen. The era to blame the last administration is gone and real work must commence. This is not about PDP anymore, it's about what the president is doing to solve Nigeria problems. It is also amusing if subsidy is returned back after it was clearly stated that it adds no benefit.

Pure cowardice

Who tell you, will soon stone PDP. Imagine importing petroleum for 16 years without looking inward, you expect Buhari to build refinery under 1 year.

Tell me where is being done. You can't run an economy by being an import dependent country. With the crash in global oil price, where do we get forex to finance importation like before and still pay subsidies.

Many don't know nothing about economy they just want miracle.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by PecE2Make: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
'The Nuclear Interview...'
Anchor: "your Excellency, you are participating in this nuclear summit for the first time. What do you hope to achieve here and how will it help better the lives of Nigerians back home?"
Bubu: "thank you Mr. moderator. Ahhh, zis ahhh nukiliar soomit ahhh, allihamdullillahi will helf us ahhh achib za nukiliar debelopment of za ahhh kwarupshun war and helf us rekoba looted punds in za ahhh American economy..."
Anchor: "talking about looted funds. What has it got to do with this summit?"
Bubu: (confuse...) "ahhh, tenkiuuu modaretaaa ahhh, za looters will tiry to steal money and hide it with nukiliar tekinoloji. But wance they know we are associated with ahhh nukiliar energy frogram of za world ahhh, they will think twice".
Anchor: (dazed...) "but it's in the news that you've recovered a lot of looted funds. Even the Swiss government will be returning $200m to Nigeria from the Abacha loot. These monies, why not fix the electricity sector with it? And with the way BH is ravaging Nigeria, don't you think it is dangerous to acquire nuclear energy? And how will you even manage something that sophisticated?"
Bubu: (dazed...confused...overwhelmed...laughs) "you seem to know more about my kwantiri more zan me. I will just say no comment. Tenkiu!" Leaves the interview room to go drink fura da nono. Fashola's call came in... "sir, electricity has dropped to 0megawatts-a first sir. What do I do?!"
Bubu: "tell Layi Mohammed to tell za gwalibu fifu Jonathan is responsible. Just make suaaah zia is fawa in Aso Rock to chill my fura da nono".
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2016
So, i should clap hand for you for calling me out? lipsrsealed

Tunami:
waiting for DONSMITH, ngeneukwenu, onankpaba, modath, passingshot and all other nairaland apc e-warriors to follow suit and stop living in pretence.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by KaptaynKush: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2016
KaptaynKush:
Welcome To The Wailing Wailers Club! #proudwailer
Pple Don Dey Join Us Oh! Someone Told Me That Jide Of Ogbongeblog Is Looking For Where To Buy Wailers' Form!

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Futureleader201(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
I/We told them but they said they want chain. Now they are in chain, they are still complaining. APC - Chain

Before I forget, how much is price of fuel in your location
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by greatness22(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
mynd1, i would love to give you the wailing form free of charge cos I see you're not happy with buhari grin
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Gbam! Thumbs up @ omojuwa!...i deeply regret voting this stone-cold, insensitive aimless nomad! #Enuf's Enuf!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by VictorRomanov: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
Boss13:
Funny enough he said the truth. Nigerians are complaining and the president must listen. [b]The era to blame the last administration is gone [/b]and real work must commence. This is not about PDP anymore, it's about what the president is doing to solve Nigeria problems. It is also amusing if subsidy is returned back after it was clearly stated that it adds no benefit.

Pure cowardice

Not yet ooo. It's too short oo. It's just one year. 15 years remaining before we can start blaming APC. cheesy grin

The govt we run in Nigeria is trial and error. No one seem to have a clear idea of what they want to do, and we the populace, don't seem to care. We are just swayed by sugar-coated promises, without asking how it will be realized. After 16yrs of APC, we can now try KOWA.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by n3xt(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Countdown

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Krismart(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2016
welcome

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Tunami(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:
So, i should clap hand for you for calling me out? lipsrsealed

i dont need ur clap, but am just telling u guys the simple truth.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Deen77: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

Thank you sir, many don't know anything about economy's

PDP spend 16 year's importing petroleum to run our economy without looking inward to produce fuel locally. Because of Oil boom paying subsidies running to trillion yearly.

Now Oil boom is over, we're is d forex now to finance importation and pay subsidies. Algeria save $155 billion foreign reserve, Nigeria reserved is $30 billion.

A man who life in a rented house paying million instead of building a house, will sleep under the bridge when he loses his job.
Our only source of income is Oil, many shouting diversify under 1 year what they PDP failed to achieve for 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by ldpele(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

Nothing new has happened. Nigeria is still a shithole, people are still suffering and Nigerians have every right to complain. But the fact still remains that we were saved from worse calamity by the booting out of the old order.
stiill wait some more, reality towards u is still loading, guess is close to 85perCent, when it's Complete, we will know
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Raziii(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Nicur:
Oga stop blaming upandan, YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO BE AN OPTION!! YES I MEAN YOU!!! THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY NEED TO RISE UP!!
What is the minimum age for contesting an election, do you know how much you will need to spend for the least position in your local govt? You see Y I talked about the system. Sometimes its good to think about things b4 commenting if you are really interested in it. But if we rising up is about taking to the street, thats a different issue.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
Issorai.

Shebi na that okpo talk am?

Naija we de wait u,

Make I see who go come tell me make I leave street.
and is only mad people that stay on the street
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Anyone still supporting Buhari today needs his head examined.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by michoim(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Truth is hard to believe sometimes. What we are facing now is a fallout of 16years PDP misrule. Then they've all the big oil revenues to diversify the economy but they chose to share it as Excess crude oil, which ended up in private pockets. And now the determined rtd. General that has come on board is face with acute dwindling oil revenues, with virtually no resources to diversify the economy. Picking up the ruins left us by PDP to rebuild a new and better Nigeria is a Herculean task that requires the cooperation, prayers,patience and endurance of each and everyone of us, and not hasty criticism of a well-meaning Mr. President
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by kings09(m): 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Wch means u admit we have no president, d daura man thr is jst a figure head. Infact blame Gej's ancestors cheesy
SUPERPACK:
I blame GEJ for our bad economy
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by usewisdom: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=20pt]This is just a demanding, this is not wailing.

OP, keep wailing.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.