Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (33134 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by swtdrms(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
knowme:

Lol you are too shallow minded and I would not want to join issues with you, that someone complained about how the system is running does not now suggest that he has become a wailer, wailers are people that cried for corruption to remain, while some of us just wanted change, that change is not happening does not mean that its not going to happen, and if it does not happen we have laid the foundation for change we are going going to change the changer and if the one that comes in does not perform then we will change him too until things change in this country.

There's no need saying you don't want to join issues with me cuz you've already done just that.

Back to d issue sef, turning to being a wailer does not in anyway mean i regret voting Buhari, Nah....he was the better option we had. And if in four years time he couldn't deliver we'll change him as you rightly said.

This is the beauty of democracy, freedom and right to criticize. As Omojuwa rightly said, asking us to be patient is not the issue, but lets see what you are actually working on. As i am concerned, sincerely i've not seen anything tangible this government is working on. For how long are we supposed to be patient?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Vince77(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
theshadyexpress:
APC SUpporters new excuse goes like this

'I know buhari is clueless and was never an option but at least he's better than jonathan'

its always gonna be hard defending a bad product cos the harder you try the more stupid you look

like for jonathan

share for buhari
so many likes for GEJ n few for Buhari. And to think dat reverse use to be d case bfre election.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Sike(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria is phuqed walai
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing?
Oh so you admit that Bubu isn't performing? Omenka, Passingshot, Ngeneukwenu must hear this grin

I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.
You are wailing? Wow! So you've joined the wailing wailers club. Welcome. I wail because a certificateless dulard was made the president of Nigeria........so sad, isn't it? cry

You better stop disturbing my mentions. O buru n gi ka m ga aria zi
I will keep on referring to you in my posts until you revert back to the APC praise singers club.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Jean2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
#paymorefordarkness. They lied to us that increased tariff will increase power supply, the opposite is the case!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bolt don loose for this guy head. Zombies don't dey feel am. #ChangeNaScam
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bolts don loose for this guy head. Zombies don dey feel am. #ChangeNaScam
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
And who is talking of state workers here? Na wa oh! undecided

Who disburses money to state level?
..who should ensure the money meets its intended target?...who does the burden go to when a state is broke?... sad
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by MarieSucre(f): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
infohenry:
Hell loooo are you talking to me. Just let somebody help you read my comment and then delete your comment. Thanks

You said He voted through ethno-religious coloured lense. I am now telling you how that is false because they're not from the same ethnicity or religion.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

Who disburses money to state level?
..who should ensure the money meets its intended target?...who does the burden go to when a state is broke?... sad
Shift abeg!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Shift abeg!

shocked....you are clearly a Buhari zombie...
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

shocked....you are clearly a Buhari zombie...
lipsrsealed You are clearly an empty skull to be talking about states owing salaries when we are discussing FG. I shouldn't be dignifying you with a response, hence I asked you to shift.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
lipsrsealed You are clearly an empty skull to be talking about states owing salaries when we are discussing FG. I shouldn't be dignifying you with a response, hence I asked you to shift.

Ok Mr fish brain...lets talk about fg then...what has your Buhari achieved so far?..even his so called war against corruption is it really a war?...he will be jetting off to China soon..leaving Nigerians in their misery
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
iamcourage:
the thurnder that will fire that omojuwa is still loading...he fought against Gej's administration because of the small money that was given to him..unfortunately the well has dried up..this is just the beginning.

you don't understand.

tinubu is now a wailer

omojuwa is fighting tinubus fight by proxy

he is tinubu lapdog.

within two or three days you will hear from Sahara lieporters

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

Ok Mr fish brain...lets talk about fg then...what has your Buhari achieved so far?..even his so called war against corruption is it really a war?...he will be jetting off to China soon..leaving Nigerians in their misery
Shift abeg... Don't have the time to dignify a bleedy wailer who is ignorant of the topic of discussion with an argument. Go wail elsewhere boy!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Shift abeg... Don't have the time to dignify a bleedy wailer who is ignorant of the topic of discussion with an argument. Go wail elsewhere boy!

Lol...ok sir...me,some fellas and goodluck are gonna start a band soon...our name should rightly be good luck and the wailers..watch out for our first single titled zombie...

Buhari is claiming now that the problems Nigerians are facing are as a result of pdp..who is wailing now?...pdp left power about 8 or 9months ago...and they're still being accused...Buhari has failed whether or not you accept it
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

Lol...ok sir...me,some fellas and goodluck are gonna start a band soon...our name should rightly be good luck and the wailers..watch out for our first single titled zombie...

Buhari is claiming now that the problems Nigerians are facing are as a result of pdp..who is wailing now?...pdp left power about 8 or 9months ago...and they're still being accused...Buhari has failed whether or not you accept it
Lol.. I would watchout for your albums. Hopefully you guys wouldn't release only melancholic tunes.

On a lighter note, elections have been won and lost over a year ago, let's stop bringing up these 'GEJ was better' and 'if it was GEJ' issues cos GEJ is now past tense. Allow me to look forward, focus on the new government and criticise them constructively like every well meaning Nigerian should be doing. The continuous reference to GEJ GEJ keeps dragging us back to pre-election forgotten era.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Enough of the back and forth, Nigeria is a mono-product economy and the fall in value of our only product is what is responsible for our ruined economy. The present government has the duty to steer us away from this mess but the fact remains that no magic can be done to achieve this on the short term. Wailing is allowed when people feel pain, but following critical thought, heaping the blame of this mess on the 10 month old admin is silly; especially when it involves asking for the return of the old admin whose failure greatly engineered our present woes. By the way, the lamentations of Buhari are only in response to the lamentations of Nigerians; as long as it is inevitable for Nigerians to lament went they feel pain, it is also inevitable for Buhari to lament that he needs some 'time' to make any positive change.

Even the positive effects of the Dangote refinery you mentioned is a 'long' time dependent event. And while you strangely claim that this privately owned refinery is a 'smart leadership' achievement of the last administration, remember several licenses have also been issued 'cheaply' to several investors to build refineries side-by-side with existing refineries in order to enjoy shared facilities like pipelines (this is just to encourage investments). Forex has also been released indiscriminately to Dangote to hasten this refinery project.

Regarding the exiting of investors, that is also a collateral effect of the oil price crisis. Investors want the Naira devalued so they can make mega profits (exploitation). The IMF and western nations have been hammering about devaluation, it is all for exploitative purposes. Some have also left after claiming that forex isn't released to them to repatriate their profits. The question I ask is, whose side are you on?.... Nigeria or foreign exploiters?.... Even while their existence may provide jobs and some revenue, the conditions they are giving for them to remain is purely exploitative and would further promote poverty amongst Nigerians even whilst they smile to the bank. You probably are amongst those criticising the government for restricting the release of forex?.... In the last 6 months of GEJ, our forex reserves dropped by $10bn. If not for these harsh restrictions, the meagre $27bn reserve would have been eroded by now and those freaking investors would still have left, but only after Nigeria has been run to the ground. Wake up from your slumber and identify who your enemies are.
It is my speciality (finance) and I don't like doing the jargons cos we will remain on a spot. The bottom line is simple there are various approaches to tackling the forex and other economic issues. However, having contradictory curtail of principles and philosophy will only worsen our situation.
This govt lacks clarity which is creating shocks leading to damaging consequences!

I just marvel at the way forex is being played for political correctness. We have a balance of trade deficit and it is normal for our reserve to deplete. However, the denial of govt on what constitute forex demand is simply making buhari think statism is the way to go.

The naira has been devalued cos a sustained depreciation is involuntary devaluation. The failure of buhari and his team to accept this is what is leading to inflation, job losses,fuel scarcity and the overall recession. Let buhari stop being strongheaded and naive!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. I would watchout for your albums. Hopefully you guys wouldn't release only melancholic tunes.

On a lighter note, elections have been won and lost over a year ago, let's stop bringing up these 'GEJ was better' and 'if it was GEJ' issues cos GEJ is now past tense. Allow me to look forward, focus on the new government and criticise them constructively like every well meaning Nigerian should be doing. The continuous reference to GEJ GEJ keeps dragging us back to pre-election forgotten era.

Truth be told...I never supported Goodluck to return and I wasn't too sure of Buhari either...it was sorta like a devil and the deep blue sea type ish..a lot of Nigerians fell into this predicament...and most chose Buhari with the "make we see Wetin he wan do" condition...I don't and didn't expect much from Buhari...hopefully we'll have more reasonable candidates come 2019...If Buhari continues like this.sorry but he might have to leave
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

It is my speciality (finance) and I don't like doing the jargons cos we will remain on a spot. The bottom line is simple there are various approaches to tackling the forex and other economic issues. However, having contradictory curtail of principles and philosophy will only worsen our situation.
This govt lacks clarity which is creating shocks leading to damaging consequences!

I just marvel at the way forex is being played for political correctness. We have a balance of trade deficit and it is normal for our reserve to deplete. However, the denial of govt on what constitute forex demand is simply making buhari think statism is the way to go.

The naira has been devalued cos a sustained depreciation is involuntary devaluation. The failure of buhari and his team to accept this is what is leading to inflation, job losses,fuel scarcity and the overall recession. Let buhari stop being strongheaded and naive!
your point is noted, Buhari should devalue the Naira officially, his stubbornness to do this is his economic crime.

I am not an economic expert and I am not a prophet, but very soon, PMB will succumb to this pressure and devalue the Naira, and then we will all know if devaluation is truly the way forward for Nigeria or not; we will know if devaluation will reduce or increase the present inflation.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

Truth be told...I never supported Goodluck to return and I wasn't too sure of Buhari either...it was sorta like a devil and the deep blue sea type ish..a lot of Nigerians fell into this predicament...and most chose Buhari with the "make we see Wetin he wan do" condition...I don't and didn't expect much from Buhari...hopefully we'll have more reasonable candidates come 2019...If Buhari continues like this.sorry but he might have to leave
Of course if things don't change pretty soon, buhari and APC are gone. But that is subject to PDP fielding a reasonable candidate in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
your point is noted, Buhari should devalue the Naira officially, his stubbornness to do this is his economic crime.

I am not an economic expert and I am not a prophet, but very soon, PMB will succumb to this pressure and devalue the Naira, and then we will all know if devaluation is truly the way forward for Nigeria or not; we will know if devaluation will reduce or increase the present inflation.
Devaluation today won't increase inflation and certainly won't return all the jobs that have been lost. It will however create a stability needed for investment and planning. It is already late devaluing officially cos the harm has been done. We could. Have been on say 225/230 before now. Today, devaluation will leave us at about 300naira. That is how stubborn buhari is hurting d economy.

I pray buhari/apc find some mojo! The economy is in terrible shape not simply cos of falling crude price but, poverty of ideas!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

Devaluation today won't increase inflation and certainly won't return all the jobs that have been lost. It will however create a stability needed for investment and planning. It is already late devaluing officially cos the harm has been done. We could. Have been on say 225/230 before now. Today, devaluation will leave us at about 300naira. That is how stubborn buhari is hurting d economy.

I pray buhari/apc find some mojo! The economy is in terrible shape not simply cos of falling crude price but, poverty of ideas!
Lol.. 225/230 indeed. Even with GEJ devaluing, it dropped to 220 as at May last year. And you think further devaluation would have left it at 225 even with the massive negative balance of trade?.... where wouod the forex have come from?... or probably the foreign companies that left would have flooded the market with forex?... What kind of dream is that?.... I may not be an economist but my gut feeling tells me if the naira value is allowed to float freely on demand and supply, the value wouldnt be less than 260-280.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by poseidon12: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nicur:
he said the truth abi is this not what others have been saying since but they will be termed Wailers or IPOD abi IPAD ?

Don't mind confused, clueless people.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by poseidon12: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
iamcourage:
the thurnder that will fire that omojuwa is still loading...he fought against Gej's administration because of the small money that was given to him..unfortunately the well has dried up..this is just the beginning.

Don't mind the confused Omojuwa.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by poseidon12: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

Nothing new has happened. Nigeria is still a shithole, people are still suffering and Nigerians have every right to complain. But the fact still remains that we were saved from worse calamity by the booting out of the old order.

Yeah right. Then why are you guys complaining?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 6:46am On Apr 07, 2016
obailala:
The situation Nigeria finds itself in today is inevitable. Nigeria is a mono-product economy and the only product we sell is almost valueless today. If anything could have been done to salvage this, it could only have been done long ago. Any other thing that can be done to salvage the situation will only take a long time to materialise. I dont expect humans who think from the shithole to understand this though. So swerve!

please stop talking trash. Nigeria is not a mono product economy. there 're lots of moribund companies that could be revived by economic policy. there 're lots of companies that perform below capacity since this apc government due to bad policy.

the ground work has been laid. all the government need do is make sound economic policy then woo more investors.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2016
janellemonae:

Engage wt ur brain. Omojuwa is neither a muslim nor hausa-fulani. How could he have voted out of ethnoreligious bigotry? I know u and ur goons are dumb fraudulent liars but try to have a common sense conversation and not derail into denseness.

the yorubas voted buhari osibanjo ticket

hoping buhari will give yar dua way. so osubande will take over. greed and reaping Whr dey did not sow. typical yoruba..

but bubu noticed thr plan. Dats why he push tinubu to corner while effectively reducing osubande to a mere commissioner who only travel to niger republic.

so tinubu let his dogs out....

U will hear from Sahara lieporters soon

it's official

tinubu is now a wailer
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 8:29am On Apr 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

please stop talking trash. Nigeria is not a mono product economy. there 're lots of moribund companies that could be revived by economic policy. there 're lots of companies that perform below capacity since this apc government due to bad policy.

the ground work has been laid. all the government need do is make sound economic policy then woo more investors.
Nigeria is not a mono-product economy?.... and then you move on to say 'moribund' companies should be revived?.... if something is moribund, how does it contribute to the economy?

And you think your above statement makes any sense to the point of declaring my statement as trash?..... and then you proceed to say it is APC that killed the moribund industries across Nigeria (textile, g-nut, palmoil, steel, rubber etc)?

With your manner of reasoning, I would be damned if I dignify you with an argument. Good morning.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
obailala:
Nigeria is not a mono-product economy?.... and then you move on to say 'moribund' companies should be revived?.... if something is moribund, how does it contribute to the economy?

And you think your above statement makes any sense to the point of declaring my statement as trash?..... and then you proceed to say it is APC that killed the moribund industries across Nigeria (textile, g-nut, palmoil, steel, rubber etc)?

With your manner of reasoning, I would be damned if I dignify you with an argument. Good morning.

being a zombie u 're damned
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

being a zombie u 're damned
swerve!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by knowme(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2016
swtdrms:

There's no need saying you don't want to join issues with me cuz you've already done just that.

Back to d issue sef, turning to being a wailer does not in anyway mean i regret voting Buhari, Nah....he was the better option we had. And if in four years time he couldn't deliver we'll change him as you rightly said.

This is the beauty of democracy, freedom and right to criticize. As Omojuwa rightly said, asking us to be patient is not the issue, but lets see what you are actually working on. As i am concerned, sincerely i've not seen anything tangible this government is working on. For how long are we supposed to be patient?

Like you rightly said, if they do not perform we have a legal way of sending off ASO Rock, we are mostly on the same line but the only thing I do not agree with you on is the issue of being a wailer, am sure if you understand who a wailer is you would not want to be part of them, because they are irrational beings that do not see anything good in anything outside of their region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / "Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.