Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (33135 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nicur: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
hahahahaha Omojuwa I sight youuuuu!!! you dey monitor the thread hahahaha you don turn monitoring spirit ba??Hahahaha !! but make I no cast your moniker yet hahahahaha
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Deen77: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

All this epistle don't support your curious assertion that the economy would have been worse off today under GEJ.

The lameness of those anchoring buhari's poor performance on oil price is legendary! U guys make it feel like capital attracts business instead of business attracting capital!

Anyway, if u think it is child's play to borrow why hasn't buhari been able to borrow with all the globe trotting?
As a buhari minion u can't understand coos many are still drown on propaganda. What a woman did for 4yrs Pmb/kachikwu couldn't do. We have our worse fuel scarcities over the last 11 months even the one btw April/may 2015 was due to buhari's utterances of not recognizing subsidy payment to marketers.

More so, naira crashing is record under buhari just under 6months the naira crashed to 400+. Is it unemployment, businesses closing shops, insecurity, inflation in fact the entire economy is comatose just in 11months. What this actually shows is that the previous admin even when accused of corruption must have been doing a great work.

Remove the legacy achievements of last admin from buhari's and u will see the monumental disaster he is! A hopelessly clueless govt heralding audit tools of TSA and BVN as achievements.

The simple question on the streets is; are u better off today than under previous admgin? I know u know the answer!

Better off? Do you know Jonathan borrow to pay salary when crude is at $54, what do you expect now that is between $26/$38.

Can you tell me where Jonathan is going get d money to run d government because if you can't manage the good times how can you manage the bad times.

Please how much is our debt in 2011 before Jonathan and now when Jonathan is out of power.
They have started borrowing our future, trillion naira to service debt now. With oil at $100+ Jonathan still borrow money.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by banme1(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
I blame GEJ for our bad economy
is he ur president?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
The wailing is real folks!

Omojuwa must have been queuing for fuel for hours to power his generator as there is probably no light to update his Twitter account and blogs...... Bwahahahaha!

You must to enjoy your change whether you like it or Yes!

Zombie o! Zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
I have no regrets booting the old order out because the present economic conditions would have been worse if Gej had continued (I can swear on that). The nation's forex reserves were dropping at the speed of light (losing $10bn in his last 6 months in office), the FG was unable to pay salaries and had to borrow to pay just salaries, fuel subsidies were owed to marketers in his last 8 months leading to the worst fuel scarcity in Nigerian history in May 2015 and all this happened when the oil crash just started with oil still selling above $60. May I also add the story of the Naira crashing from N160-N220 within this short period also. Obviously, too many people weren't observant enough to notice these things, whenever you think of GEJ, your mind flies to 2013/2014 when oil sold for over $110.

Believe what you may want to believe but Nigeria's present economic woes are simply caused by the low oil prices and the stubborn tight-fisted disposition of PMB is part of the reason why the nations still stands today (it would definitely have been much worse). You dont want to imagine what could happen to a nation if it runs out of forex reserves.

The above explanation would definitely not be understood by a simpleton cos all they know is that "when GEJ was there, things were okay, but now, things are hard;" they obviously do not have the intellectual capacity to factor in the oil prices saga in their comparison. I believe we are all educated folks on this forum and we should be able to make informed comparisons (not like the simpletons). For anyone with the ability for critical thought, the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ is the only reasonable period to be used for comparison.

From my own judgement, a bad time like this is definitely not a time to be led by a GEJ who couldn't assert authority or take charge of the nation's resources; we could have been begging for food by now. So yeah, take it or leave it and this is my opinion, Buhari and his gang may not be living up to expectation, but I have absolutely no regrets booting out GEJ especially at these bad times.

cc: BushidoBlue, iamcourage,
you are wrong on your assertion, we are not all literate, so don't assume such.
I will advise you not to bother yourself giving response to everything.
we have those that are ready to pull down every government, those ready to criticize anything, those for constructive criticism, those for fake support, those for real support, those for everything is good and the patriots.
God forbid me to vote for a GEJ if the chance should present itself again.
A wrong decision is always better than indecision.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by benzion72(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
I personally praise Omojuwa couragebto stand for high ethic, some blind supporter will continue to defend indefensible, like "GEJ till 2019, GEJ until PMB show his certificate"
We must all stand together to demand good governance from who so ever vested with state power by the generality of the citizenry
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Saintp(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Kelechi2020:
@nicur, ****
i will choose to see in omojuwa"s tweet a Nigerian who is displeased with the government of the day for Christ sake and nothing else,its his right for Christ sake.

same thing that happened when your paymasters tagged nigerians "opposition" which led to their outright unchallenged and woeful failures in the last election.

get a life bro,learn to draw a line between your **** opposition.

The problem is that everything has been turned into Zombies vs wailers fight. I mean what is wrong in someone voicing out the displeasure of the govt he/she voted or not voted for? We are crying out for good governance that will benefit all but zombies and wailers are only interested in justifying themselves even when both are affected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by steppin: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing? I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.

You better stop disturbing my mentions. O buru n gi ka m ga aria zi
Abeg, go and sit down! Before last year elections, you were running your mouth like a broken gramophone and heaping praises on your supposed messiah.
Now, you're gradually turning into a Wailer and you dey use style call am criticism.
Ka m nukwa aja bara okuko Anya na onu gi again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by dubemnaija: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing? I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.

You better stop disturbing my mentions. O buru n gi ka m ga aria zi

Just accept that you are a waiter jare
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by no1madman(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari= Garri
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Trusth be told though....Jonathan was for some the better choice amongst the two of them...people only voted for Buhari because they felt he was gonna bring in a breath of fresh air....now we all see what he has brought.in a space of just a few months dollar has buried the naira...there is no fuel anywhere ..deiziani was bad but kachikwu is clueless...in fact nigeria is already on a downward spiral...how do we recover from this?..mind you Buhari has 3 more years to go...if these issues and more continue into next year...Buhari might be forced to resign or vacate his office...we already have a minister for tourism and international relations......Buhari is not doing us any good with these constant trips...Obj was according to some a theif but at least his records show he outperformed both of them...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Dollyak(f): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
I have no regrets booting the old order out because the present economic conditions would have been worse if Gej had continued (I can swear on that). The nation's forex reserves were dropping at the speed of light (losing $10bn in his last 6 months in office), the FG was unable to pay salaries and had to borrow to pay just salaries, fuel subsidies were owed to marketers in his last 8 months leading to the worst fuel scarcity in Nigerian history in May 2015 and all this happened when the oil crash just started with oil still selling above $60. May I also add the story of the Naira crashing from N160-N220 within this short period also. Obviously, too many people weren't observant enough to notice these things, whenever you think of GEJ, your mind flies to 2013/2014 when oil sold for over $110.

Believe what you may want to believe but Nigeria's present economic woes are simply caused by the low oil prices and the stubborn tight-fisted disposition of PMB is part of the reason why the nations still stands today (it would definitely have been much worse). You dont want to imagine what could happen to a nation if it runs out of forex reserves.

The above explanation would definitely not be understood by a simpleton cos all they know is that "when GEJ was there, things were okay, but now, things are hard;" they obviously do not have the intellectual capacity to factor in the oil prices saga in their comparison. I believe we are all educated folks on this forum and we should be able to make informed comparisons (not like the simpletons). For anyone with the ability for critical thought, the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ is the only reasonable period to be used for comparison.

From my own judgement, a bad time like this is definitely not a time to be led by a GEJ who couldn't assert authority or take charge of the nation's resources; we could have been begging for food by now. So yeah, take it or leave it and this is my opinion, Buhari and his gang may not be living up to expectation, but I have absolutely no regrets booting out GEJ especially at these bad times.

I absolutely agree with your narrative about Jonathan. However, the fact Nigerians were only left with the option of either Jonathan or Buhari is the major concern going forward.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and is only mad people that stay on the street

Maybe,

Just maybe.

But that mad man on the streets can feed your entire generation now and yet un born.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by father042: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2016
The older order was far better, at least there was policy direction and economic sense and businesses strives.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by spafu(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
carinmom:
I don't see any blasting here. The guy was criticizing with sense unlike wailers that criticize without sense.
Zombie 0027 has reported for duty, sighted. Over
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by godoluwa(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Nicur:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala come oooh

cc: mizmycoli, tonyebarcanista, firefire, TippyTop
Teryfik Sdindan Roob ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
APCHaram
NgeneUkwenu, omenka, Progressi01, Mynd1
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nicur: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Saintp:

The problem is that everything has been turned into Zombies vs wailers fight. I mean what is wrong in someone voicing out the displeasure of the govt he/she voted or not voted for? We are crying out for good governance that will benefit all but zombies and wailers are only interested in justifying themselves even when both are affected.
Oga if u tag me a wailer na you Sabi all I know is I don't care Whoever that is in power all I want is good governance and for things to be better, so that Nigeria can move forward!!! but zombies always tag Whoever that is critical of Buhari as wailer or IPOD (whatever that means)!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

All this epistle don't support your curious assertion that the economy would have been worse off today under GEJ.

The lameness of those anchoring buhari's poor performance on oil price is legendary! U guys make it feel like capital attracts business instead of business attracting capital!

Anyway, if u think it is child's play to borrow why hasn't buhari been able to borrow with all the globe trotting?
As a buhari minion u can't understand coos many are still drown on propaganda. What a woman did for 4yrs Pmb/kachikwu couldn't do. We have our worse fuel scarcities over the last 11 months even the one btw April/may 2015 was due to buhari's utterances of not recognizing subsidy payment to marketers.

More so, naira crashing is record under buhari just under 6months the naira crashed to 400+. Is it unemployment, businesses closing shops, insecurity, inflation in fact the entire economy is comatose just in 11months. What this actually shows is that the previous admin even when accused of corruption must have been doing a great work.

Remove the legacy achievements of last admin from buhari's and u will see the monumental disaster he is! A hopelessly clueless govt heralding audit tools of TSA and BVN as achievements.

The simple question on the streets is; are u better off today than under previous admin? I know u know the answer!
Just like I said earlier, only simpletons would compare Jonathan of Pre-2015 to Buhari of today (with the attendant oil crisis). There was a large inflow of forex into Nigeria pre-2015 and when there is excess money, the economy will always look good (purely common sense). The only reasonable way to compare GEJ to PMB is when you compare the last 6-7months of GEJ to Buhari's era. I don't expect simple minds to understand this though. But contrary to what you wrote up there, the lameness of not considering the effects of oil price when analysing the economy of a mono-product economy is legendary.

Once again, the reason why the single woman you mentioned was able to supply fuel across the nation was because there was excess money (excess forex inflow) available for that. If you doubt me, may I remind you that when Nigeria started feeling the heat of the oil price crash, the FG couldn't meet up with it's obligations to oil importers and we had the worst fuel scarcity ever in history (offices, banks, etc were shutdown because they couldn't obtain fuel anywhere no matter the price). That was in May 2015 and I remember buying fuel for as much as N400/litre. You may have selective amnesia but that happened under the same Diezani woman and the reason was due to the oil price crash. The lameness of not seeing the link to oil prices here is legendary.

On the Naira crash, this is obviously another case of selective amnesia. When oil prices began to drop, the Naira crashed from ~N160 in October 2014 to N220 in May 2015, that is a crash of over 35% in 7 months even though oil still sold above $60 in May 2015. Today the value stands at ~N320 to $1 (forget the N400 price, it was only artificial and lasted less than a week); at N320, that is a crash of 45% in 11months. You claim buhari (who sold oil for as low as $30) is solely culpable here but your Jonathan (who had oil still selling above $60) is totally absolved of this incompetence tag and you also think oil price has nothing to do with it?.... Once again, the lameness of you not considering the direct effects of oil prices on the value of the currency of a mono-product nation is legendary.

Regarding the job losses, there would even be more and it is a gradual process. When the oil prices began to crash and the nation started losing revenue, it would be silly of anyone to expect the entire negative effects to unfold immediately. NOI predicted the present economic woes and warned Nigerians to tighten their belts. This was even when oil still sold above $70. But in your legendary lameness, even though oil later fell to below $30, you think it is Buhari that is responsible for the job losses of today because you think it did not all unfold under GEJ.

Once again, only simpletons reason the way you do. To the average simpleton, "things were good under GEJ, things are bad under Buhari; so therefore, Buhari is responsible for our woes." It is unfortunate that some of those who think like this are actually educated to university level.

And by the way, what did you mean by the statement about Buhari being unable to borrow with his globe trotting?.... The FG is comfortably paying its workers' salaries and it doesn't need to borrow to do that. Or are you by chance saying it is an achievement to borrow money to pay salaries?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by sinistermind(m): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2016
I beg to disagree with Omojuwa, we had options. No necessarily Jonathan or the PDP, there are other parties in the country. Nigerians need to start voting beyond party lines. With the Calibre of people in the APC I knew nothing good could come out of the party, so I'm not surprised at this current situation of the country. We've made a mistake, let's live with it and hope 2019 won't be too late.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
sLentlover7778:
these is what you get when you choose badluck instead of Goodluck.
it is d lord doing and is marvelous in our sight, or what can u say, shall we continue in corruption for goodluck to continue? corruption attract evil investors to bleed our country,
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by macaranta(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
This omojuwa is just a two-time lying idiot

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Deen77:

Thank you sir, many don't know anything about economy's

PDP spend 16 year's importing petroleum to run our economy without looking inward to produce fuel locally. Because of Oil boom paying subsidies running to trillion yearly.

Now Oil boom is over, we're is d forex now to finance importation and pay subsidies. Algeria save $155 billion foreign reserve, Nigeria reserved is $30 billion.

[size=13pt]A man who life in a rented house paying million instead of building a house, will sleep under the bridge when he loses his job.
Our only source of income is Oil, many shouting diversify under 1 year what they PDP failed to achieve for 16 years.[/size]
Absolutely!

The curious case of a manager paying millions for house rent instead of building a house. Now he loses his source of high income and is forced to live under the bridge with his subjects. But his subjects are blaming the new economic managers for not giving them the very same million life treatment they enjoyed previously when their source of income was booming. They now turn around to blame the new economic managers and totally absolve the former prodigal manager of all blame.

"After all when he led us things were good, so therefore he was definitely a better manager"
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by uchwar1: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
carinmom:
I don't see any blasting here. The guy was criticizing with sense unlike wailers that criticize without sense.
babe, he criticized whether with sense or no sense
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
ldpele:
stiill wait some more, reality towards u is still loading, guess is close to 85perCent, when it's Complete, we will know
No matter the situation, I have no regrets whatsoever for removing the former leader. A man who couldn't manage a nation with plenty can never be able to manage it in penury. His last 6 months was a clear pointer to this fact, but simple minds instead of judging his performance based on his last 6 months when the oil crisis started, are judging based on earlier periods when there was unprecedented oil income; not a smart thing to do at all, but are people really smart?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
banme1:
is he ur president?
he was d president for 6 good year, and he and his gang stole and mismanage more than 30tr naira in good six years, what can u now say? that ineffectual buffoon should not be blame?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by banme1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
he was d president for 6 good year, and he and his gang stole and mismanage more than 30tr naira in good six years, what can u now say? that ineffectual buffoon should not be blame?
sorry. If u don't know who to channel ur blame to. Then I can't help u.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:

stop reasoning from the anus.. NoI already knew things are bad..so they were already thinking of what to do..
PMB didint know and even when. he did , he undestimated it....worse. when he realized finally, he got confused.. if not why appoint Kemi as FM when much more experience people are there?
secondly, how often does he meet with his cabinet...?
what economic policies has he put in place to revive it... till now ..one year after take over ..
forget that tin GEJ was way better ..in fact not comparable
comparing GEJ to PMB is like comparing a driver who knows there are robbers and potholes on the way to one who is just jumping into the potholes and thereby fall prey of robbers
truth is PMB was sold as Tinubu wanted to rule by proxy..Tinubu could not trust Atiku, Kwankwaso , Ribadu..he tot with PMB he is safe..

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Just like I said earlier, only simpletons would compare Jonathan of Pre-2015 to Buhari of today (with the attendant oil crisis). There was a large inflow of forex into Nigeria pre-2015 and when there is excess money, the economy will always look good (purely common sense). The only reasonable way to compare GEJ to PMB is when you compare the last 6-7months of GEJ to Buhari's era. I don't expect simple minds to understand this though. But contrary to what you wrote up there, the lameness of not considering the effects of oil price when analysing the economy of a mono-product economy is legendary.

Once again, the reason why the single woman you mentioned was able to supply fuel across the nation was because there was excess money (excess forex inflow) available for that. If you doubt me, may I remind you that when Nigeria started feeling the heat of the oil price crash, the FG couldn't meet up with it's obligations to oil importers and we had the worst fuel scarcity ever in history (offices, banks, etc were shutdown because they couldn't obtain fuel anywhere no matter the price). That was in May 2015 and I remember buying fuel for as much as N400/litre. You may have selective amnesia but that happened under the same Diezani woman and the reason was due to the oil price crash. The lameness of not seeing the link to oil prices here is legendary.

On the Naira crash, this is obviously another case of selective amnesia. When oil prices began to drop, the Naira crashed from ~N160 in October 2014 to N220 in May 2015, that is a crash of over 35% in 7 months even though oil still sold above $60 in May 2015. Today the value stands at ~N320 to $1 (forget the N400 price, it was only artificial and lasted less than a week); at N320, that is a crash of 45% in 11months. You claim buhari (who sold oil for as low as $30) is solely culpable here but your Jonathan (who had oil still selling above $60) is totally absolved of this incompetence tag and you also think oil price has nothing to do with it?.... Once again, the lameness of you not considering the direct effects of oil prices on the value of the currency of a mono-product nation is legendary.

Regarding the job losses, there would even be more and it is a gradual process. When the oil prices began to crash and the nation started losing revenue, it would be silly of anyone to expect the entire negative effects to unfold immediately. NOI predicted the present economic woes and warned Nigerians to tighten their belts. This was even when oil still sold above $70. But in your legendary lameness, even though oil later fell to below $30, you think it is Buhari that is responsible for the job losses of today because you think it did not all unfold under GEJ.

Once again, only simpletons reason the way you do. To the average simpleton, "things were good under GEJ, things are bad under Buhari; so therefore, Buhari is responsible for our woes." It is unfortunate that some of those who think like this are actually educated to university level.

And by the way, what did you mean by the statement about Buhari being unable to borrow with his globe trotting?.... The FG is comfortably paying its workers' salaries and it doesn't need to borrow to do that. Or are you by chance saying it is an achievement to borrow money to pay salaries?

The more u try to justify this mess called change the more u expose it as a hogwash! I have told u, no one needs convincing if the change is better nigerians will feel so. Today, even the almajiris are groaning and only the educated ones who joined in foisting chanji on us that are trying to rationalize it. People like you. Saying it would have been worse and constantly bringing GEJ into it is an admittance of failure!

No long story buhari has been a failure so far!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
banme1:
sorry. If u don't know who to channel ur blame to. Then I can't help u.
d same way u blame God for ur misfortune after wasting ur life unecessary, now u are blaming pmb who wants to remove you from d mess ur ineffectual hero put you, or i should tell my mentor to start stealing like ur corrupt hero, just to please you saTANist wailers
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Amya(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
what we saw that others couldn't see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Dklef(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
sonature1:
Nigeria is gradually collapsing

Real bad my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja / Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu, Attempts To Force His Way Into Governor's Office / "Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.