Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari (33133 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / The Zombie In Chief Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts PMB / Mbaka Turns "Wailer" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by knowme(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
swtdrms:
I've joined Omojuwa to purchase wailing form. Buhari is already a disgrace and monumental disappointment. I don't really see serious fight against corruption.

Lol you are too shallow minded and I would not want to join issues with you, that someone complained about how the system is running does not now suggest that he has become a wailer, wailers are people that cried for corruption to remain, while some of us just wanted change, that change is not happening does not mean that its not going to happen, and if it does not happen we have laid the foundation for change we are going going to change the changer and if the one that comes in does not perform then we will change him too until things change in this country.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by banme1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
d same way u blame God for ur misfortune after wasting ur life unecessary, now u are blaming pmb who wants to remove you from d mess ur ineffectual hero put you, or i should tell my mentor to start stealing like ur corrupt hero, just to please you saTANist wailers
enjoy change. Blind zombie
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

The more u try to justify this mess called change the more u expose it as a hogwash! I have told u, no one needs convincing if the change is better nigerians will feel so. Today, even the almajiris are groaning and only the educated ones who joined in foisting chanji on us that are trying to rationalize it. People like you. Saying it would have been worse and constantly bringing GEJ into it is an admittance of failure!

No long story buhari has been a failure so far!
Oh yes, people will groan because they feel pain, people will also wish the former man had continued because the pain was definitely less when he was there; this is normal human behaviour. But then, that is just simple-mindedness, it is allowed for simpletons to reason this way, but I am not one. I would have wasted the entire funds spent on my education if I allow my self to analyse and judge situations using this straightforward but shallow logic. If the almajiri cobbler or okada man on the street analyses situations in this way, I would be betraying my education if I also think in the same line.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
sammhi:

stop reasoning from the anus.. NoI already knew things are bad..so they were already thinking of what to do..
PMB didint know and even when. he did , he undestimated it....worse. when he realized finally, he got confused.. if not why appoint Kemi as FM when much more experience people are there?
secondly, how often does he meet with his cabinet...?
what economic policies has he put in place to revive it... till now ..one year after take over ..
forget that tin GEJ was way better ..in fact not comparable
comparing GEJ to PMB is like comparing a driver who knows there are robbers and potholes on the way to one who is just jumping into the potholes and thereby fall prey of robbers
truth is PMB was sold as Tinubu wanted to rule by proxy..Tinubu could not trust Atiku, Kwankwaso , Ribadu..he tot with PMB he is safe..
The situation Nigeria finds itself in today is inevitable. Nigeria is a mono-product economy and the only product we sell is almost valueless today. If anything could have been done to salvage this, it could only have been done long ago. Any other thing that can be done to salvage the situation will only take a long time to materialise. I dont expect humans who think from the shithole to understand this though. So swerve!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by prettyboi1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
ckmayoca:
This doesn't make him a zombie but makes a concern nigerian.
Zombie will never differentiate from bad and good, but he was able to see the truth and talk. When praise is needed he will shower and foolishness is displayed he criticises.
I agree with you,totally.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by coolhumble(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:
Issorai.

Shebi na that okpo talk am?

Naija we de wait u,

Make I see who go come tell me make I leave street.

You are on the street doing what? wink
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Oh yes, people will groan because they feel pain, people will also wish the former man had continued because the pain was definitely less when he was there; this is normal human behaviour. But then, that is just simple-mindedness, it is allowed for simpletons to reason this way, but I am not one. I would have wasted the entire funds spent on my education if I allow my self to analyse and judge situations using this straightforward but shallow logic. If the almajiri cobbler or okada man on the street analyses situations in this way, I would be betraying my education if I also think in the same line.
U are forming sophistication but, the best of education is communicating in simplest form! U see we can continue to speak economics and financial jargons but, the true measure of all that is in the humans! That is why sometimes it is common sense economics. All the macro and micro economic indices indicate buhari as a monumental failure who can't handle posterity.
To worsen it, demanding that citizens be patient is an affront cos no any economic direction is defined. Buhari/apc are just running in circle and blaming past administration's for which ironically he was part of.
I repeat the simple question on the street is ; are citizens better off today than under previous admin? Certainly NO!!!
Or perhaps, u know someone on CBN and FIRS paddy paddy recruitment list!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Deen77:

Thank you sir, many don't know anything about economy's

PDP spend 16 year's importing petroleum to run our economy without looking inward to produce fuel locally. Because of Oil boom paying subsidies running to trillion yearly.

Now Oil boom is over, we're is d forex now to finance importation and pay subsidies. Algeria save $155 billion foreign reserve, Nigeria reserved is $30 billion.

A man who life in a rented house paying million instead of building a house, will sleep under the bridge when he loses his job.
Our only source of income is Oil, many shouting diversify under 1 year what they PDP failed to achieve for 16 years.

only a teenager or silly adult will take this your trash. instead to leave it for LaWMA ...but I will reply for sake of others not you
when OBJ came in 1999, Nigeria was in a very dire straits.. country was on the verge of precipice... with attendant Yorubas wanted to pull out, Mend was in full swing ,
no light
no water
economy was zero
crude sold for 10$ a barrel
foreign reserved was 3$bn
opc was ravaging the South West
kidnapping
armed robbery was at its peak
corruption was the order of the day
nothing was working
Universities were closed
hospitals were closed ..doctors on strike
Debt was an all time high..40bn $
this was the state ObJ took over
he steadily went to work tackling each issue
OBJ tried ..he did his best ..
brought in NOI,etc to help fix the country
building refineries was out because the ones we had had become bad..investors were cajoled to build
I can go on and on..
OBJ worked he knew what to do and sought help where he could ...he knew privatisation is d way so he set up BPE
GEJ came ..he devoted time to agric and infrastructure..roads, aviation, railway, INEC, agric..
PMB was to build on these...rada he has turned the country upside down
the country was handed to him at inflation of 7% ..now it is 12%within a year....
investors have all run away, factories closed down. no fuel etc ..
to maintain what is handed to him , he could not yet you are saying rubbish of PDP.. they could have done better , yes, that is why PMB was voted to better PDP but he is worse now..we can't wait for 2019 ooo..like this we will all be dead
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
coolhumble:

You are on the street doing what? wink

Running mad

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Twitter Orubebe..

So you wan talk now...

Anyway wailers have stopped accepting new members until 2019

Nah, just sell a form to him.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Just like I said earlier, only simpletons would compare Jonathan of Pre-2015 to Buhari of today (with the attendant oil crisis). There was a large inflow of forex into Nigeria pre-2015 and when there is excess money, the economy will always look good (purely common sense). The only reasonable way to compare GEJ to PMB is when you compare the last 6-7months of GEJ to Buhari's era. I don't expect simple minds to understand this though. But contrary to what you wrote up there, the lameness of not considering the effects of oil price when analysing the economy of a mono-product economy is legendary.

Once again, the reason why the single woman you mentioned was able to supply fuel across the nation was because there was excess money (excess forex inflow) available for that. If you doubt me, may I remind you that when Nigeria started feeling the heat of the oil price crash, the FG couldn't meet up with it's obligations to oil importers and we had the worst fuel scarcity ever in history (offices, banks, etc were shutdown because they couldn't obtain fuel anywhere no matter the price). That was in May 2015 and I remember buying fuel for as much as N400/litre. You may have selective amnesia but that happened under the same Diezani woman and the reason was due to the oil price crash. The lameness of not seeing the link to oil prices here is legendary.

On the Naira crash, this is obviously another case of selective amnesia. When oil prices began to drop, the Naira crashed from ~N160 in October 2014 to N220 in May 2015, that is a crash of over 35% in 7 months even though oil still sold above $60 in May 2015. Today the value stands at ~N320 to $1 (forget the N400 price, it was only artificial and lasted less than a week); at N320, that is a crash of 45% in 11months. You claim buhari (who sold oil for as low as $30) is solely culpable here but your Jonathan (who had oil still selling above $60) is totally absolved of this incompetence tag and you also think oil price has nothing to do with it?.... Once again, the lameness of you not considering the direct effects of oil prices on the value of the currency of a mono-product nation is legendary.

Regarding the job losses, there would even be more and it is a gradual process. When the oil prices began to crash and the nation started losing revenue, it would be silly of anyone to expect the entire negative effects to unfold immediately. NOI predicted the present economic woes and warned Nigerians to tighten their belts. This was even when oil still sold above $70. But in your legendary lameness, even though oil later fell to below $30, you think it is Buhari that is responsible for the job losses of today because you think it did not all unfold under GEJ.

Once again, only simpletons reason the way you do. To the average simpleton, "things were good under GEJ, things are bad under Buhari; so therefore, Buhari is responsible for our woes." It is unfortunate that some of those who think like this are actually educated to university level.

And by the way, what did you mean by the statement about Buhari being unable to borrow with his globe trotting?.... The FG is comfortably paying its workers' salaries and it doesn't need to borrow to do that. Or are you by chance saying it is an achievement to borrow money to pay salaries?

For your information..the FG still owes workers their pay..a lot of workers in fact...Goodluck was bad but PMB is worse and clueless
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

U are forming sophistication but, the best of education is communicating in simplest form! U see we can continue to speak economics and financial jargons but, the true measure of all that is in the humans! That is why sometimes it is common sense economics. All the macro and micro economic indices indicate buhari as a monumental failure who can't handle posterity.
To worsen it, demanding that citizens be patient is an affront cos no any economic direction is defined. Buhari/apc are just running in circle and blaming past administration's for which ironically he was part of.
I repeat the simple question on the street is ; are citizens better off today than under previous admin? Certainly NO!!!
Or perhaps, u know someone on CBN and FIRS paddy paddy recruitment list!
No, that is layman uninformed economics, and you and I are not laymen. The nation has been hit by the oil price crash, several economic indices instantly turned upside down. After a few months, there's a change of power, the oil price continues to go down and the economic indices continue to fall. The layman on the streets gradually notices that things have begun to be difficult and in his intellectual 'innocence', he simply attributes it to the change in power. Now we have people who are educated also following this layman logic and you try to justify it as common sense economics?

Meanwhile you claim you do not know it is an oil ptice issue, yet several other mono-product nations have also been hit badly. Any actions that can be taken to remedy this situation could only have been done way back in the past or if done today, the benefits can only be reaped much later. For the sake of political expediency though, you prefer to act ignorant of this, and you heap it in Buhari's head. That is your choice though, but like I said, things may not be good now, but I have no regrets in turning the wheel of change that removed GEJ. You are free to vote out Buhari in 2019, no one cares.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

For your information..the FG still owes workers their pay..a lot of workers in fact...Goodluck was bad but PMB is worse and clueless
Name the workers.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
Name the workers.

Workers in several states..its down to state level now...im not too current with recent events but last time I checked some time in February workers were still being owed at state level
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
why is Omojuwa complaining now.? because he was disappointed by his pay masters.? it's just Fuel now. maybe soon food will be scarce too.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by tuniski: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
No, that is layman uninformed economics, and you and I are not laymen. The nation has been hit by the oil price crash, several economic indices instantly turned upside down. After a few months, there's a change of power, the oil price continues to go down and the economic indices continue to fall. The layman on the streets gradually notices that things have begun to be difficult and in his intellectual 'innocence', he simply attributes it to the change in power. Now we have people who are educated also following this layman logic and you try to justify it as common sense economics?

Meanwhile you claim you do not know it is an oil ptice issue, yet several other mono-product nations have also been hit badly. Any actions that can be taken to remedy this situation could only have been done way back in the past or if done today, the benefits can only be reaped much later. For the sake of political expediency though, you prefer to act ignorant of this, and you heap it in Buhari's head. That is your choice though, but like I said, things may not be good now, but I have no regrets in turning the wheel of change that removed GEJ. You are free to vote out Buhari in 2019, no one cares.
Your school of thought is generic. Mono product economy and the crash in crude price. Yes, those are real but, what is realer is that leadership is creative, challenging and problem solving.

The narrative of we must now diversify is funny in the least. Nigeria has always been a diversified economy the structural base of the economy is significantly petroleum. However, buhari lamenting daily shows a boxed leader bereft of ideas.

By 2018 when Dangote's refinery comes on board, it will have positive effect both on petroleum products availability and forex. That was smart leadership by the last admin. Buhari only needs to strengthens such not trying a command and control economics.

All the deepening economic crisis today are as the result of buhari poor grasp of the fundamentals of the economy as they were. He scares away both local and foreign economic agents with innovation and finance to ginger and expand opportunities. He narrowly thinks spending all his time screaming anti corruption will do magic. He is just lost. Next time nigerians must ask in concrete terms what change connotes and how it will be achieved.

Ordinary budgeting they can't do, is it the more difficult task of monitoring and implementation they will do? Bunch of jokers!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeytee:

Workers in several states..its down to state level now...im not too current with recent events but last time I checked some time in February workers were still being owed at state level
And who is talking of state workers here? Na wa oh! undecided
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by iamcourage(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
I have no regrets booting the old order out because the present economic conditions would have been worse if Gej had continued (I can swear on that). The nation's forex reserves were dropping at the speed of light (losing $10bn in his last 6 months in office), the FG was unable to pay salaries and had to borrow to pay just salaries, fuel subsidies were owed to marketers in his last 8 months leading to the worst fuel scarcity in Nigerian history in May 2015 and all this happened when the oil crash just started with oil still selling above $60. May I also add the story of the Naira crashing from N160-N220 within this short period also. Obviously, too many people weren't observant enough to notice these things, whenever you think of GEJ, your mind flies to 2013/2014 when oil sold for over $110.

Believe what you may want to believe but Nigeria's present economic woes are simply caused by the low oil prices and the stubborn tight-fisted disposition of PMB is part of the reason why the nations still stands today (it would definitely have been much worse). You dont want to imagine what could happen to a nation if it runs out of forex reserves.

The above explanation would definitely not be understood by a simpleton cos all they know is that "when GEJ was there, things were okay, but now, things are hard;" they obviously do not have the intellectual capacity to factor in the oil prices saga in their comparison. I believe we are all educated folks on this forum and we should be able to make informed comparisons (not like the simpletons). For anyone with the ability for critical thought, the economy in the last 6 months of GEJ is the only reasonable period to be used for comparison.

From my own judgement, a bad time like this is definitely not a time to be led by a GEJ who couldn't assert authority or take charge of the nation's resources; we could have been begging for food by now. So yeah, take it or leave it and this is my opinion, Buhari and his gang may not be living up to expectation, but I have absolutely no regrets booting out GEJ especially at these bad times.

cc: BushidoBlue, iamcourage,
I dont expect you to accept that you made a huge miskate by voting for buhari. ..all this things you have said are just stories...I will always say it..voting for buhari is the biggest errow nigerians have made in the past 10yrs...the man is old and senile. .he is clueless #shekina
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Why is he complaining after voting out of ethno-religious bigotry.
Some Nigerians deserve what they get.

Engage wt ur brain. Omojuwa is neither a muslim nor hausa-fulani. How could he have voted out of ethnoreligious bigotry? I know u and ur goons are dumb fraudulent liars but try to have a common sense conversation and not derail into denseness.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
The truth is very hard to believe sometimes. The mess we are facing today is the fall out of PDP 16 years misrule, when they enjoy big oil revenues and they failed to use it to diversify the economy, instead they opted for sharing the Excess crude oil revenues that ended up in private pockets; when countries like UAE were busy investing their billions of dollars. It is therefore quite unfortunate that the rtd. General who came on board, in his oldage, to salvage the situation is constantly being faced with acute dwindling of our national revenues. And he is left with no option than to pick the pieces that PDP left behind to begin to build a new and better Nigeria which needs alot of patience understanding, prayers, cooperation from each and every well meaning Nigeria. I believe that in no time from now we will begin to see a sign of a changed Nigeria for good.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by naptu2: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
UjSizzle:
I'm curious about something.
Oga naptu2, what happens if Nigerians refuse to partake in the 2019 elections (assuming our options aren't favourable candidates)?

= Low turnout of voters. It's happened before. Politicians will always have their supporters, so some people will vote and the election would go on as usual, but there would be low turnout of voters.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
iamcourage:

I dont expect you to accept that you made a huge miskate by voting for buhari. ..all this things you have said are just stories...I will always say it..voting for buhari is the biggest errow nigerians have made in the past 10yrs...the man is old and senile. .he is clueless #shekina
Counter the points I have made or hold your peace. Buhari may be senile or clueless as you claim, but booting out the last regime is something I have absolutely no regrets about. Just imagine a GEJ who couldn't handle economic boom being in-charge at a time of recession like this?... Tufiakwa!
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by remexy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omojuwa is sticking to the script... If we elect you in we can elect u out. Performance is d only reason ur job as a president can continue.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by sammhi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
obailala:
The situation Nigeria finds itself in today is inevitable. Nigeria is a mono-product economy and the only product we sell is almost valueless today. If anything could have been done to salvage this, it could only have been done long ago. Any other thing that can be done to salvage the situation will only take a long time to materialise. I dont expect humans who think from the shithole to understand this though. So swerve!
my point is OBJ met even more messier situation. than PMB . Difference is ObJ knew what to do , PMB does not.
you are looking for excuse to jsutify a bad product..it is bad ..
what has PMB done in his first 1 year..pls tell me..
abi to tar road too is GEJ fault...
why are there no investors coming in like it was in the last 6 years or more ..
We are back to pre 1999 era if you don't realise it..
Diversification is not a days job...GEJ started it with Agric..where is that today? gone or abandoned..
am a grown man so stop telling me what I clearly understood.
part of PMB problem is that he thinks corruption is our only problem..... that is his albatross
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
tuniski:

Your school of thought is generic. Mono product economy and the crash in crude price. Yes, those are real but, what is realer is that leadership is creative, challenging and problem solving.

The narrative of we must now diversify is funny in the least. Nigeria has always been a diversified economy the structural base of the economy is significantly petroleum. However, buhari lamenting daily shows a boxed leader bereft of ideas.

By 2018 when Dangote's refinery comes on board, it will have positive effect both on petroleum products availability and forex. That was smart leadership by the last admin. Buhari only needs to strengthens such not trying a command and control economics.

All the deepening economic crisis today are as the result of buhari poor grasp of the fundamentals of the economy as they were. He scares away both local and foreign economic agents with innovation and finance to ginger and expand opportunities. He narrowly thinks spending all his time screaming anti corruption will do magic. He is just lost. Next time nigerians must ask in concrete terms what change connotes and how it will be achieved.

Ordinary budgeting they can't do, is it the more difficult task of monitoring and implementation they will do? Bunch of jokers!
Enough of the back and forth, Nigeria is a mono-product economy and the fall in value of our only product is what is responsible for our ruined economy. The present government has the duty to steer us away from this mess but the fact remains that no magic can be done to achieve this on the short term. Wailing is allowed when people feel pain, but following critical thought, heaping the blame of this mess on the 10 month old admin is silly; especially when it involves asking for the return of the old admin whose failure greatly engineered our present woes. By the way, the lamentations of Buhari are only in response to the lamentations of Nigerians; as long as it is inevitable for Nigerians to lament went they feel pain, it is also inevitable for Buhari to lament that he needs some 'time' to make any positive change.

Even the positive effects of the Dangote refinery you mentioned is a 'long' time dependent event. And while you strangely claim that this privately owned refinery is a 'smart leadership' achievement of the last administration, remember several licenses have also been issued 'cheaply' to several investors to build refineries side-by-side with existing refineries in order to enjoy shared facilities like pipelines (this is just to encourage investments). Forex has also been released indiscriminately to Dangote to hasten this refinery project.

Regarding the exiting of investors, that is also a collateral effect of the oil price crisis. Investors want the Naira devalued so they can make mega profits (exploitation). The IMF and western nations have been hammering about devaluation, it is all for exploitative purposes. Some have also left after claiming that forex isn't released to them to repatriate their profits. The question I ask is, whose side are you on?.... Nigeria or foreign exploiters?.... Even while their existence may provide jobs and some revenue, the conditions they are giving for them to remain is purely exploitative and would further promote poverty amongst Nigerians even whilst they smile to the bank. You probably are amongst those criticising the government for restricting the release of forex?.... In the last 6 months of GEJ, our forex reserves dropped by $10bn. If not for these harsh restrictions, the meagre $27bn reserve would have been eroded by now and those freaking investors would still have left, but only after Nigeria has been run to the ground. Wake up from your slumber and identify who your enemies are.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
infohenry:
If you ask me, this is a guy who want the best for the country and will continue to stand for what is right no matter who is hurting. Ask yourself simple question is your stand on national issue based on patriotism or ethnic, religion and political sentiment. Politicians don't care about us be wise.

Buhari is Northerner and Muslim. Omojuwa is Southerner and Christian. Where is the ethno-religious bigotry??

I just despise that people who carry their political party on their head. What is wrong with you sef?
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by obailala(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
sammhi:

my point is OBJ met even more messier situation. than PMB . Difference is ObJ knew what to do , PMB does not.
you are looking for excuse to jsutify a bad product..it is bad ..
what has PMB done in his first 1 year..pls tell me..
abi to tar road too is GEJ fault...
why are there no investors coming in like it was in the last 6 years or more ..
We are back to pre 1999 era if you don't realise it..
Diversification is not a days job...GEJ started it with Agric..where is that today? gone or abandoned..
am a grown man so stop telling me what I clearly understood.
part of PMB problem is that he thinks corruption is our only problem..... that is his albatross
OBJ inherited a similar situation but fixed it; I don't remember you calling him a failure in 10 months or even 4 years, he was given time and he fixed things. Expecting PMB to fix what couldn't be fixed in 16 years under 10 months is very silly. Just imagine some kids the other day criticising PMB for poor power supply, yet ObJ spent $16bn and GEJ over $10bn, then some humans have the guts to call GEJ a god and then accuse PMB who only just got his first budget passed weeks ago for being a failure because of power supply? By the way, that OBJ inherited a forex reserve of less than $5bn, that isn't comparable to today. Things have changed - salaries have increased, workforce has increased, recurrent expenses have increased, the demand of ordinary Nigerians for forex has multiplied in hundred folds since 1999 to date. So it is pointless making that comparison.

Foreign investors do not come to places where there is no money, I do not need to explain that logic to a grown man. There was excess money in Nigeria in the last 6 years courtesy of the super-high oil prices and oil income. Oil income disappears and the investors run away, very simple logic. Most investors have cited the refusal to devalue as their reason to go away; they have also cited the refusal of CBN to freely release forex to them to repatriate their profits, to hell with them! Devaluation will only explode their profits and multiply the sufferings of ordinary Nigerians - it has always been the case since under IBB when Nigeria started its devaluation journeys. Secondly, the CBN removing forex restrictions will only wipe out Nigeria's reserves completely. In the last days of GEJ, forex reserves dropped by $10bn in 6 months; trust me you dont want to know what happens to a nation when it runs out of forex reserves. But it's sad that supposedly grown up Nigerians cant see beyond their nose to know who the real enemies are.

Finally, the agric programme started by GEJ is still in full force, more states governments are keying into the rice production initiative for instance. I don't know what you mean by abandoned except that is just in your imagination since you hate Buhari.
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
fistonati:
The situations are hitting him the hard way too. Welcome to the club

There's no way we are letting him in. Let him enjoy his change or format his own club. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by macof(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Beremx:
you don't have sense. i wonder what's funny. so i cannot criticize a government i voted for that is not performing? I wail for a better government and i am not like you who wail because Jonathan lost.

You better stop disturbing my mentions. O buru n gi ka m ga aria zi

grin maybe the wailers wail not for the man "Jonathan" but that they always knew Jonathan was a better option
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by coolhumble(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
chigoizie7:

Running mad

Eyah! If e dey bring money no stop oh
Re: Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari by infohenry(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
MarieSucre:

Buhari is Northerner and Muslim. Omojuwa is Southerner and Christian. Where is the ethno-religious bigotry??

I just despise that people who carry their political party on their head. What is wrong with you sef?
Hell loooo are you talking to me. Just let somebody help you read my comment and then delete your comment. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Pictures From The Ongoing NLC Protest In Abuja / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.