Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? (10358 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by pcoolioz(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
lol this one is just a joker... smh
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Damiandark01: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
Well you could have just accepted it. If I get you a gift and you ask me to return it, that's the end of you receiving gifts from me
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

I was like (WTF) don't you know you can get a 1 GB RAM for less than 60k.
Then he now started vexing and I didn't understand why

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
u hurt his ego ma but if it were me i wouldn't bother. I like what you did. Btw...the guy sef *sighs* he is just lyk my father
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
English = Zero
Dear op,i observed u are insultive.Sorry to say but am just 'being realistic'
i will post anoda observation soon
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
But first of all, to avoid this, guys should have common sense na. Who buys someone a 500mb phone in this age and time
u knw a lot...guys dnt like dis especially wen they knw very little compared to what u knw.and worst still u .....(forgot the word normally used here)at his face.Too bad

still observing.......
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
Well, I am worth spending on.
madam u are a proud fellow.
Lemme stop here. Dnt say 'no continue'
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
Lol girls can be funny at times. Issokay
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by johnjameson: 2:32am On May 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
It was my birthday some days ago and this "guy" that claimed he "liked" me (mtchewww) got me something that was supposed to be a "phone" undecided

It looked fancy and all but it had a 500 MB RAM. I looked at him and said WHY Who uses a 500 MB RAM in 2016?

He looked at me and told me that I should be grateful because he spent 60k on this phone.

Long story short, I made him return the phone and get a a better one ; Tecno Boom j8 which was way better, it had 2GB RAM and was just 40k. I even saved him 20k, he should be thanking me. angry

Now he won't pick my calls and reply my texts, please tell me, ladies and guys, was I wrong or was he just plain selfish sad
You did good helping him save the money but rejecting his gift is too much
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by kendrick2: 11:07am On May 02, 2016
you were just rude to him, should have just accepted the gift anyhow
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by wabdesigns(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2016
This is a Techno commercial
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by thatintrovert: 12:26pm On May 02, 2016
wabdesigns:
This is a Techno commercial
girl has no chill
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:26pm On May 04, 2016
johnjameson:

You did good helping him save the money but rejecting his gift is too much

The new phone had better specs and was cheaper
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Papilo20(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2016
You get luck sef, if na me, I go package Nokia touch for you

grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
Ebuka2016:

madam u are a proud fellow.

Lemme stop here. Dnt say 'no continue'
I don't regret anything. I love my Boom J8
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Ebuka2016:

u knw a lot...guys dnt like dis especially wen they knw very little compared to what u knw.and worst still u .....(forgot the word normally used here)at his face.Too bad

still observing.......

I love my new phone. So whatever
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by enimooko: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChidinmaRose:

Going back into your history babe grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by kuchikau1: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
ChidinmaRose:
Y'all can go ahead with the evil words. My God pass you.
i blame those idiots wey dey follow ur menstruating toto up and down.
Re: Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? by Ladyjumong(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
that so bad of you, nd using such topic to describe ur boy frnd lyk he worth nothing, i dnt just knw wat to say. u dnt just appreciate him nd u dont deserves him

u are even lucky if he leta picks ur call. go see him and beg him if u are not even the arrogant type. pride should nt let u lose some one precious to u. em sure dz single act from u will change some certain things between both of u, buh something can still be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Save The Vagina (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.