Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (32873 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Naff24(f): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Na the only grammer you learn after wasting 5 years plus 2 extra years in university? Molecule of sense! Lol grin upon that you no even get third class na ordinary pass! I talk am say u b olodo! Idiat! The correct statement is 'atom of sense' not molecule! Ewu Gambia!
Idiat
Na my colleague's name b dat, I go tell her tomorrow grin
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by AlienStar: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Strangers? Ok...

Well I don't need to be rude to scare som1 off.

And many does that 'cause of security reasons.
NEHLIVE:

what's bad in being polite to strangers you meet online?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by femmysin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
NEXT
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by itstpia8: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
can anyone explain what the op is trying to say?

why would you chat up or with a stranger online?

Lord have mercy o.

I just wonder why this high level of intent to just know more and more people online, do people not get a bit tired at some point? After you have seen everyone you know on all your social media, next thing is to start looking for strangers?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Empiree: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Biko, nah project work b dis? Too long abeg.. U guys above me shld pls gimme d summary of evritin *yawning*
I Wonder How You Passed WAEC, JAMB, GCE And Even College Exams If You Can't Read This Simple Paragraphs.
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by torqque7(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ehmm op no vex o but shey she no get other friends for her life to advice her about her failing relationship? Why did she choose a total stranger who she blocked to suddenly seek advice on something as important as her relationship?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by anitank(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
FrancisTony:
This story is faker than Eucharia Anunobi's eyebrows.
How can a lady that blocked you still send you a message except she unbocked you and if she did, you both will no longer be friends(?).

Of all her friends, she singled you out whom she had blocked long ago as a relationship expert when she hasn't been seeing your posts all these while.

Oh Lawd!

Phew!!! There are still intelligent people on this forum

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by wtfCode: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
hehehe...well, since it aint 4 guys to read, i'm just gonna go thru the comments smiley
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by daveP(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Reeberry:

Not Kofi Kingston's voice, it has been said even before he started fighting wrestling. That's WWE message to children.
don't take things to serious now.

I know, besides Kofi was used for the warning as an advert and he trended and came out positive a spa children listening to his own WWE warning. (exhales)
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by goingape: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Na the only grammer you learn after wasting 5 years plus 2 extra years in university? Molecule of sense! Lol grin upon that you no even get third class na ordinary pass! I talk am say u b olodo! Idiat! The correct statement is 'atom of sense' not molecule! Ewu Gambia!
lol!

did you think I school in Nigeria?

you can use molecule, matter or atom depending. dumb head.

by the way! don't have time with you!

go take some banana...

have a nice day!
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by goingape: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
MamaOO:

Blood sucking parasites? sad including the women in your household? lipsrsealed
did you said the WOMEN in your household are blood sucking parasite? lipsrsealed

you really come from a poor background!

sorry!
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by GANJAFARMER: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Ramanto:
Nice Write-up, Op. I Seriously Don't Understand Why Nigerians Gals Are So Rude. Even The Unpresentably Ugly Ones..Rubbish
Na wao ! You guys really want anyone woman you come across to smile at you ? cheesy

C'mon ! Guys, you guys should wake up nau - Don't make these women feel too special abeg , we need them around but they need us more .
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by GANJAFARMER: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2016
But op , your own strong o ! grin
Woman Wey no gree give you kpomo chop na there you still go waste your time dey solve her problem? grin

Omo ! You for tell her say make she submit herself first without questions. cheesy

Dull boys are like MTN these days , anywhere you go . grin
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by iamdeejayscar(f): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2016
this story too shallow...... how can she just start sending u msgs to help her dying relationship!? oga (lie small small) hope you've not forgotten that its from dis same Facebook that so many have lost their lives undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by MamaOO: 12:21am On Apr 11, 2016
goingape:
did you said the WOMEN in your household are blood sucking parasite? lipsrsealed

you really come from a poor background!

sorry!
Lmao. I must have struck a nerve. Unlike you, I do not hide behind a cheap phone and insult women (or men) over the Internet. When you point a finger in insult to someone, the remaining 4 points back at you. Go figure!

PS: I didn't know your Dad was Dangote. What has family background gotten to do with my reply to you? cheesy lmbo. Someone is grappling at straws. Continue cheesy cheesy

Edit: I read how you're busy going up and down saying you studied abroad and all that nonsense and I can't but laugh. If you indeed studied abroad, you won't need much validation and definitely won't be throwing it out here on Nairaland. You have a serious case of complex. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by goingape: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2016
MamaOO:

Lmao. I must have struck a nerve. Unlike you, I do not hide behind a cheap phone and insult women (or men) over the Internet. When you point a finger in insult to someone, the remaining 4 points back at you. Go figure!

PS: I didn't know your Dad was Dangote. What has family background gotten to do with my reply to you? cheesy lmbo. Someone is grappling at straws. Continue cheesy cheesy

Edit: I read how you're busy going up and down saying you studied abroad and all that nonsense and I can't but laugh. If you indeed studied abroad, you won't need much validation and definitely won't be throwing it out here on Nairaland. You have a serious case of complex. grin
MUMU!

if someone said he studied abroad, does it necessary mean he must be good at English or be extra ordinary undecided

you people think abroad is were there is gold or something?

stop thinking like a slave and by the way! I only said it once not going up and down spreading rumors like bird.

you are the one who have some complex issue not me.

go see your psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by nani212(m): 12:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Seequadry:
Lol....op na comedian
She get problem...gehn gehn
Nobody to tlk to...
Both online and offline....gehn gehn
She no gt friends for whatsapp or bbm
...soo she decide to open facebook #gbem
She didnt go to her recent chat to find som1 to tlk to #okayna
She just waka go her privacy settings stroll enter block lst loun loun....unblock d guy she don yab and blast b4.....con begin tell you her problem.....#broz maka y na.....haba biko nu just shut me up with d convo screen shot...and i ll apologise
Buh right now....#picsoradonbilivIt
You sabi book joor
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Cavemannn(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Biko, nah project work b dis? Too long abeg.. U guys above me shld pls gimme d summary of evritin *yawning*
OP was being too needy to a girl on fb, girl ignored him, girl later came seeking for his help, OP decided to come to NL to brag about it
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Cavemannn(m): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2016
ladyF:
lol is it just me or was anyone expecting a more touching story than this?

You can't blame her completely tho, a lot of females have their very cogent reasons for not chatting with strangers online. It sounds like you were sending the poor lady messages every hour grin so you might have come across as a creepy young lad. But how come nobody messages me. cry Is there something I'm not doing right? cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Maybe cus you might have come across as a man wink
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Cavemannn(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2016
SURElee:
OP! Few questions for u. How come the lady came running back to you for relationship advice after she was rude to you, blocked you and said she doesn't chat with strangers? How come of all her family, cycle of friends, she just had to come back unblocking the stranger to unpack her emotional baggage on you? Abi are u jerome onipede the realtionship counsellor? I find your story hard to believe though.
Relax this is internet, anything you read on the internet is true
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Reeberry: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2016
daveP:
don't take things to serious now.

I know, besides Kofi was used for the warning as an advert and he trended and came out positive a spa children listening to his own WWE warning. (exhales)

I didn't take anything serious.
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by amokeme(f): 1:44am On Apr 11, 2016
I don't know why I find this post somehow.
I mean, she came to you of all the people in her life? (This doesn't just add up)
And I don't think chatting is by force.
You sent her the 1st chat, she saw and ignored. 2nd same thing. Honestly I think the problem here is you. You took chatting with her a do or die affair. And her only fault was replying you with insults. Ideally, when you asked her why she accepted your friend request since she wasn't replying your chats, what she would have done is simply Unfriend you. And that should solve the problem. Her, insulting you was uncalled for.
And please, people accept friend requests for different reasons. It's not everyone you send a request to you feel you must chat with. FB is very large. I for instance, put alot of things into consideration before accepting a friend request or sending one. I might like your writeups, your views on life or things in general. So it doesn't mean I want to have a one on one relationship or even conversation with you.
So I think you were actually the problem and you brought the insult upon yourself. You should have forgotten about her the moment she ignored your 2nd chat.
Life is simple, let's not complicate things for ourselves smiley
Alexisgist
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Felixausi: 1:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Nice one bro, I was in Nigeria last week and that's what I saw there. Not coming there for anything like anymore
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by olsmade(m): 2:17am On Apr 11, 2016
I'm going to do something I don't usually do. I'm going to label you. You are either manic or have narcissistic personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 11, 2016
But the lady didn't owe you anything, you are the one who wanted to be her friend not the other way round.
She even tried when she accepted the friend request of a stranger...NA WA OO
embarassed
The lady in question had absolutely NO OBLIGATION to respond to you or whatever.

Chances are, you kept hassling her with questions and she responded the way she did out of exasperation, which wasn't the best BUT you are the one who wanted to be her friend in the first place undecided

*All this is assumed the story is true anyway*

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 11, 2016
If i forgive d sin, i forget d person! Besides, i don't chat but only read news on fb!
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by AngelZee: 4:18am On Apr 11, 2016
vicstar:
nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by timilinda(f): 4:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Op ur story sounds fabricated. Why on earth would she choose u to unblock n start asking for ur help on her relationship? Are u a 'Love Doctor'?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Mattew690(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Nigeeria gurlzz do not know how to take care of guys

Wheree is ma ghana and cotonue gurls ?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Mattew690(m): 5:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Nigeeria gurlzz do not know how to take care of guys

Wheree is ma ghana and cotonue gurls ?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Gboliwe: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2016
This OP is so full if himself. Its very obvious the woman blocking you years back still hurts. Eyaaà!

Nothing is as annoying and childish as accepting friends request and "hi" pops up inbox from that stranger. What exactly do you wantbto discuss? Can you get to it already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / 6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.