Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (32871 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Can Attracting Women Be Learned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by chigoizie7(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
daretodiffer:
If she is rude, you have every right to forget about her. I am not in support smiley

smiley

That's was op's point.

Anyways, no P,

Goodnite
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by daveP(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Caracta:

grin
Issokay.

How long, just tell me. so that the muscles on my forehead can relax, and at least I'll wait.

How're you doing?
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Caracta(f): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2016
daveP:
Issokay.

How're you doing?

I'm fine. Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by daveP(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2016
Caracta:

I'm fine. Goodmorning.
smiley hmm
(beard-smooches)
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by Joe171(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Op's feeling could be linked to under confidence ( I don't want to say low self esteem).
Know this, nobody is worth more than any other human in this earth.
Some of these boys even thank the girls for accepting their friends request. pathetic boys, you better develop yourself.
Re: Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist by PrettyClare7(f): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
while I am not in the habit of replying every message I receive I don't insult anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick? / 6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.