Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (8704 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by SmellingAnus(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2016
It's a good thing you took the advice I gave to you the last time "thou shall love thy neighbor but thou shall not fucckk her husband"... cool
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by MayorDNA(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hmmm na wa o, this your artist is fine o
Yup. And talented. wink
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by askakim(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
@Jadekitana.. The dude is handsome abi, that means if you did not see the dude wife no on is phone, you would have given him your digit?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by dharay99: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
pbs4real:
luvly dp u gat and u luk fam tho.
#smh 4u 0ga.
u neva chanqe.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2016
MayorDNA:
Don't despair, sis. After listening to our artiste's song, only senators will approach you at bus stops. lipsrsealed

url]/https://my.notjustok.com/track/73109/abz-this-year[url]

You are weekend (wicked) grin grin grin grin @only senators. You need to be specific, only Senator Saraki, Dino Malaye and Ben Bruce right? or Shehu Sani follow join wink wink?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by titi4fola(f): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Alright ma'am..
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by MayorDNA(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
ITSaWRAPPP:

You are weekend (wicked) grin grin grin grin @only senators. You need to be specific, only Senator Saraki, Dino Malaye and Ben Bruce right? or Shehu Sani follow join wink wink?

I was actually referring to all those SUG senators you find in tertiary institutions. cheesy
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
I appreciate it....and so am I, of u...

pick up the phone or get back online!
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Twaci(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

pick up the phone or get back online!
....and he brought it online undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by schumastic(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update. My bus stop was full this morning, buses were kinda scarce and yours truly didn't hustle for fuel during the weekend hence woke up very early to join the rush.

This dude neatly dressed, young should be between 27-28 came to join the crowd waiting,i noticed he was looking at me from behind, I just ignored him. Atlast an empty bus came and peeps were jumping into it, he didn't rush he was waiting for me to enter first so he could sit beside me and his plan worked. That's how this cretin started disturbing me throughout, at a time he was touching my hand like a pervert.Someone dropped, he refused to go to the back!

I was trying to be polite but he was becoming annoying,he brought out his phone for me to type my number,i refused. He started sweating and became desperate! He then slipped his complimentary card in my hand,he was a banker in one of these old generation banks(name withheld) he continued begging to get my digits, I ignored. Something told me to take a quick peep at his phone! I saw Wifey1 and wifey2 I just laughed inside me.

I dropped at law school bus stop, this dude dropped as well. Mind you,he was supposed to drop at sandfill bus stop, but insisted he could always get keke anywhere. When I noticed he wasn't ready to stop, I had to let the venom out!
I asked if he was married, he said no!
If he had kids,he said no.
I then asked if it was his mums number he stored as wifey,or do they commit incest in their family. He was shocked!! I asked him to open his phone and go to dialled numbers. He said no need to do that. I then told him to respect his new marriage if he doesn't need insults from me. He started smiling and finally said babe you are sharp, how did u peep into my phone to see that. To my shock he brought out his wedding ring from his wallet and slipped it on his finger and said "common babe I wouldn't be the first, I just like you and wanna have something with you, stop acting like an Fbi agent.I'm still young,trust me you would enjoy my company" He had the guts to be smiling and giggling like what he did was funny.

I brought out his card and politely gave it back to him, entered keke and left because if I had stood there one more minute that dude would have collected a dirty slap.

*although it pained me sha, he was cute undecided*

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:

dont tempt me Tracy!! angry
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Twaci(f): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

dont tempt me Tracy!! angry
....or u run to mommy? cheesy
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by macaranta(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Okay...so what should we do now? Call an emergency fec meeting?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
....or u run to mommy? cheesy

oh you are gonna make fun of me now? undecided
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update. My bus stop was full this morning, buses were kinda scarce and yours truly didn't hustle for fuel during the weekend hence woke up very early to join the rush.

This dude neatly dressed, young should be between 27-28 came to join the crowd waiting,i noticed he was looking at me from behind, I just ignored him. Atlast an empty bus came and peeps were jumping into it, he didn't rush he was waiting for me to enter first so he could sit beside me and his plan worked. That's how this cretin started disturbing me throughout, at a time he was touching my hand like a pervert.Someone dropped, he refused to go to the back!

I was trying to be polite but he was becoming annoying,he brought out his phone for me to type my number,i refused. He started sweating and became desperate! He then slipped his complimentary card in my hand,he was a banker in one of these old generation banks(name withheld) he continued begging to get my digits, I ignored. Something told me to take a quick peep at his phone! I saw Wifey1 and wifey2 I just laughed inside me.

I dropped at law school bus stop, this dude dropped as well. Mind you,he was supposed to drop at sandfill bus stop, but insisted he could always get keke anywhere. When I noticed he wasn't ready to stop, I had to let the venom out!
I then asked if it was his mums number he stored as wifey,or do they commit incest in their family. He was shocked!! I asked him to open his phone and go to dialled numbers. He said no need to do that. I then told him to respect his new marriage if he doesn't need insults from me. He started smiling and finally said babe you are sharp, how did u peep into my phone to see that. To my shock he brought out his wedding ring from his wallet and slipped it on his finger and said "common babe I wouldn't be the first, I just like you and wanna have something with you, stop acting like an Fbi agent.I'm still young,trust me you would enjoy my company" He had the guts to be smiling and giggling like what he did was funny.

I brought out his card and politely gave it back to him, entered keke and left because if I had stood there one more minute that dude would have collected a dirty slap.

Baseless story!
Any significant lesson even tho' we know you framed it up?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
marry when you are ready to stop womanising,that the solution.

Oh please am tired of you cheap ass girls mocking and painting guys as devils, if you all had pride and class, we won't be womanising na, besides how come you're all always single, what's annoying me is that the writer of this lame article says and I quote he was cute thats even after realising that he was married! And why are you single! Why are all of you always single! See my understanding girls are cheap, some are difficult but they are all cheap, if you weren't cheap with won't see women to womanise with
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by pbs4real(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
dharay99:

#smh 4u 0ga.
u neva chanqe.
baddest niggahsmiley lngst tym,wetin dey sup wit u?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by pbs4real(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
shey u dn leave awon werey crew 100% ?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by pbs4real(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
oooh,thank you dear,fam means what please?i am not too familiar with shorthand and slangs.hope you don't mind?
sowie hun,i meant familiar. . .might be a replica tho
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by pbs4real(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Ok...i'll track The O.P and show you her real pic.....since she loves the media.....it should be fun.....it'll take time but.....i'll gerrit done in no time...
alrite, jez mentn me wen u dne wit ur search.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
pbs4real:
alrite, jez mentn me wen u dne wit ur search.

Ok
that's if she truly stays in Ogudu GRA
Then she'll Def pass tru 3rd mainland bridge route...
to VI....
Most offices there closes by 5pm or 6
Only if she's lying........
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by dharay99: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
pbs4real:
baddest niggahsmiley lngst tym,wetin dey sup wit u?
mehn me jez bamm,
i can see u expanding ur ministry.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by pbs4real(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
dharay99:

mehn me jez bamm,
i can see u expanding ur ministry.
LOL,buh seriously c.uteh.ec.tor na em dey reign,em ministry dn almost reach permanent site.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by stancod(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

What's his name on the card
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

[email] Really??

Bae, is your nickname stupidity? undecided
[/email]
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by captainking(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

hummm...what If you slapped the dude and he slapped you back what would you have done??.. Just thinking..
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by gbens2000(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

ur post are so amazing,there is always someone trying to impress u mostly bankers.wats up with u and bankers IIMA.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by gbens2000(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

1) he was cute
2) obviously he was a cheat
3) he clearly doesn't respect his wedding ring or marriage yet
4) He had no remorse whatsoever
5) he felt it was normal, and I was acting awkward
6) to think he was that cute yet irresponsible undecided
ur list contradicts wat u mean undecided
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Oh please am tired of you cheap ass girls mocking and painting guys as devils, if you all had pride and class, we won't be womanising na, besides how come you're all always single, what's annoying me is that the writer of this lame article says and I quote he was cute thats even after realising that he was married! And why are you single! Why are all of you always single! See my understanding girls are cheap, some are difficult but they are all cheap, if you weren't cheap with won't see women to womanise with
How many cheap girls have you met?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:

One just replied me on nairaland and am replying her with this msg
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
delishpot:
If only other ladies would be like you. For 1 determined babe out there, there are a thousand more who are willing to eat vommit for money sake.
My dear she only turned him down cos e took taxi cab along with her. If he had stop in front of her with a Venza the case will be different. So make we leave matter for Mathias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of This Is The Best METHOD To Punish A Wife? / What The Hell Is Wrong With This Set Of Married Women? / LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.