Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (8716 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

One just replied me on nairaland and am replying her with this msg
In your entire life and your next world you can never get a girl like me.
Onye ara undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaziblake:
Onye ara undecided

See my point,please where did I indicate interest in you! Hahahahaha dull girls always thinking that everyguy is interested in them. Single desperate girls everywhere
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by delishpot: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
BiggyB242:

My dear she only turned him down cos e took taxi cab along with her. If he had stop in front of her with a Venza the case will be different. So make we leave matter for Mathias.

Shey pke if he was driving a heavy car, she for no think twice before giving her number? grin grin
Na lie jor my sister no be that Kain girl jarey

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, nawa o...someone will just marry today, and tomorow the blood of cheating and committing adultery will start flowing in his vein, smhundecided

Yes oo, na so one of my neighbour wey just marry, the wife travel and spend up to 3 weeks. This guy get mind bring him babe come house, the girl stayed a week with him, he told the girl not to answer the door if anyone knocks, mehn I shock, our gateman confirm am. Told my hubby he told me not to tell d wife cos we close. In fact anytime I see d man I go just shake head. The wife is sharp, fit, smart, dresses hot, I no just know wetin d man dey find again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by firstking01(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mrs0J:

Yes oo, na so one of my neighbour wey just marry, the wife travel and spend up to 3 weeks. This guy get mind bring him babe come house, the girl stayed a week with him, he told the girl not to answer the door if anyone knocks, mehn I shock, our gateman confirm am. Told my hubby he told me not to tell d wife cos we close. In fact anytime I see d man I go just shake head. The wife is sharp, fit, smart, dresses hot, I no just know wetin d man dey find again.
hmmm, some men sha...btw, is that your legs on your dp??
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Toks2008(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update. My bus stop was full this morning, buses were kinda scarce and yours truly didn't hustle for fuel during the weekend hence woke up very early to join the rush.

This dude neatly dressed, young should be between 27-28 came to join the crowd waiting,i noticed he was looking at me from behind, I just ignored him. Atlast an empty bus came and peeps were jumping into it, he didn't rush he was waiting for me to enter first so he could sit beside me and his plan worked. That's how this cretin started disturbing me throughout, at a time he was touching my hand like a pervert.Someone dropped, he refused to go to the back!

I was trying to be polite but he was becoming annoying,he brought out his phone for me to type my number,i refused. He started sweating and became desperate! He then slipped his complimentary card in my hand,he was a banker in one of these old generation banks(name withheld) he continued begging to get my digits, I ignored. Something told me to take a quick peep at his phone! I saw Wifey1 and wifey2 I just laughed inside me.

I dropped at law school bus stop, this dude dropped as well. Mind you,he was supposed to drop at sandfill bus stop, but insisted he could always get keke anywhere. When I noticed he wasn't ready to stop, I had to let the venom out!
I asked if he was married, he said no!
If he had kids,he said no.
I then asked if it was his mums number he stored as wifey,or do they commit incest in their family. He was shocked!! I asked him to open his phone and go to dialled numbers. He said no need to do that. I then told him to respect his new marriage if he doesn't need insults from me. He started smiling and finally said babe you are sharp, how did u peep into my phone to see that. To my shock he brought out his wedding ring from his wallet and slipped it on his finger and said "common babe I wouldn't be the first, I just like you and wanna have something with you, stop acting like an Fbi agent.I'm still young,trust me you would enjoy my company" He had the guts to be smiling and giggling like what he did was funny.

I brought out his card and politely gave it back to him, entered keke and left because if I had stood there one more minute that dude would have collected a dirty slap.

*although it pained me sha, he was cute undecided*

Just woke up and decides to glance through nairaland and of-course i love checking out your threads from time to time for something exciting to read and this got me laughing out real hard.

However,i have realized that you usually have good contents that ought to hit the front page back to back but you are not creative enough with your titles.

This particular thread should have a simple title "How i escaped the claws of a womanizer" and lalasticlala might just put it on front page cos it has a good message.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Toks2008(m): 2:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Destined2win:
You never fail to update us with your daily follies. This early na im you dey come tell us story about how dem take pursue you reach bus stop.

The other day, na you and a 'stingy' banker, today again, you and another banker

Honestly while some may find jade too assertive, i just see her as very creative and that is the opium of a good writer.

Even if she makes up most of what she writes,she usually ends up attracting the interest of people..That is what freelance writing is all about.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by OAFMods: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hmmm na wa o, this your artist is fine o
its obvious you are fanatical about fine boys sha take it easy. Me 2 cent
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2016
Mrs0J:

It's so pathetic. It's the reason many women are now seeking "God-fearing" men, even if he is not facially attractive or in good shape.

Such men are more likely not to cheat on women, if the the women aren't in the home for 3 weeks.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
delishpot:
If only other ladies would be like you. For 1 determined babe out there, there are a thousand more who are willing to eat vommit for money sake.
Hmm abi oh , maybe womanising would reduce a bit
Imagine wifey1 and wifey2 so his got 2 already .. Smh lol after dey call chics hoes but

Think if chics start telling them wer to go n dont fall for it .. At least one save soul abi grin

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by delishpot: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2016
BumBae:

Hmm abi oh , maybe womanising would reduce a bit
Imagine wifey1 and wifey2 so his got 2 already .. Smh lol after dey call chics hoes but

Think if chics start telling them wer to go n dont fall for it .. At least one save soul abi grin

Abi o

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes whenever something awkward happens I don't hesitate to run here to update. My bus stop was full this morning, buses were kinda scarce and yours truly didn't hustle for fuel during the weekend hence woke up very early to join the rush.

This dude neatly dressed, young should be between 27-28 came to join the crowd waiting,i noticed he was looking at me from behind, I just ignored him. Atlast an empty bus came and peeps were jumping into it, he didn't rush he was waiting for me to enter first so he could sit beside me and his plan worked. That's how this cretin started disturbing me throughout, at a time he was touching my hand like a pervert.Someone dropped, he refused to go to the back!

I was trying to be polite but he was becoming annoying,he brought out his phone for me to type my number,i refused. He started sweating and became desperate! He then slipped his complimentary card in my hand,he was a banker in one of these old generation banks(name withheld) he continued begging to get my digits, I ignored. Something told me to take a quick peep at his phone! I saw Wifey1 and wifey2 I just laughed inside me.

I dropped at law school bus stop, this dude dropped as well. Mind you,he was supposed to drop at sandfill bus stop, but insisted he could always get keke anywhere. When I noticed he wasn't ready to stop, I had to let the venom out!
I then asked if it was his mums number he stored as wifey,or do they commit incest in their family. He was shocked!! I asked him to open his phone and go to dialled numbers. He said no need to do that. I then told him to respect his new marriage if he doesn't need insults from me. He started smiling and finally said babe you are sharp, how did u peep into my phone to see that. To my shock he brought out his wedding ring from his wallet and slipped it on his finger and said "common babe I wouldn't be the first, I just like you and wanna have something with you, stop acting like an Fbi agent.I'm still young,trust me you would enjoy my company" He had the guts to be smiling and giggling like what he did was funny.

I brought out his card and politely gave it back to him, entered keke and left because if I had stood there one more minute that dude would have collected a dirty slap.

Nice one missy ... Dat could stop him womanising for few hours lol
At least u no fall for dat crap wink d day some men would remain faithful to their wives and gf .. The day relationship n dating would be better.
Lol @ cute hehehe cute= peace of mind which would u go for ?

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Rajosh(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2016
op if the guy had stopped you from a range Rover or a G wagon, would you have acted the way you did? don't lie o. Just asking
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by latinoKingdom(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jadekitana:

why always you
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
CFCman:

It's so pathetic. It's the reason many women are now seeking "God-fearing" men, even if he is not facially attractive or in good shape.

Such men are more likely not to cheat on women, if the the women aren't in the home for 3 weeks.

God fearing men? Is there anything like that?
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
AlienStar:
Thought office schedule are tight on Monday morn. and you have the chance to create this thread. maybe you only went to buy fuel. lol

The truth is that you can never be too busy to do what you are passionate about.

#FACT
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by luvguy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jadekitana:

wen re u typing de part 2
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by AlienStar: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Not on a Monday morn. when you ought to be busy for a new week.

Pray your boss doesn't see you doing "what you are passionate about".
Toks2008:

The truth is that you can never be too busy to do what you are passionate about.

#FACT
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2016
AlienStar:
Not on a Monday morn. when you ought to be busy for a new week.

Pray your boss doesn't see you doing "what you are passionate about".

Ok i get it...Some of us don't have bosses.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
T
delishpot:

Shey pke if he was driving a heavy car, she for no think twice before giving her number? grin grin
Na lie jor my sister no be that Kain girl jarey

lol, I hear.
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 16, 2016
kaziblake:
Onye ara undecided
Didnt realise u bk wink
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by kaziblake(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
BumBae:

Didnt realise u bk wink
came back 2day smileygood to be back
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
kaziblake:
came back 2day smileygood to be back
Yas biatch grin wink u back !!!
*chest bump*
Re: How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. by adetayo234: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2016
Jadekitana:

When you getting married? You too sweet to be living single. Or what d'you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / Guidelines To Follow In A New Relationship / I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.