Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (13876 Views)

The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by vicstar(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Igbo girls and money sha

no be say dem too fine sef

uhm I just viewed your profile pic cry and. I've gat one question for u.
Have u. Seen an ape smile b4? grin lmao

8 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Your pix looks horrifying.

I will use it to scare my kids as from today
Pls dont steal my pic and lie that we are related.

Mods pls do the needful!

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2016
vicstar:

uhm I just viewed your profile pic cry and. I've gat one question for u.
Have u. Seen an ape smile b4? grin lmao
you look sick, why dont you ask your bro to help you with some bananas embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Many things ma. When i was a generous student, all my female igbo friends couldnt get enough of me. They tried all their best to sap me dry. Thought i was a mumu but i was only being kind. Some practically hid their money/foodstuffs and relied heavily on me.

NYSC, they almost did same thing but i was wiser.

Igbo girls chai. Not all sha.
stop lying plz. Your face looks .........rty. You need a better camera phone also cos you look so local that when you brag i do ask myself onye na ekwu

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls dont steal my pic and lie that we are related.

Mods pls do the needful!
steal your pix kwa. I've got something i can use to replace Cyclops

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
stop lying plz. Your face looks .........rty. You need a better camera phone also cos you look so local that when you brag i do ask myself onye na ekwu
Face looks better than the finest igbo girl's you ve seen
Am sorry for stealing your shine
Na God do am
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by vicstar(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
you look sick, why dont you ask your bro to help you with some bananas embarassed

should I. Give u some banana? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Bro ive been begging some of them to grow up but for where undecided
Now they want to woo me with insults, its not gonna work grin
show me the idiot wooing you lemme throw him to the dogs. Did you say woo or boo

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
steal your pix kwa. I've got something i can use to replace Cyclops
I know you want to boast of having a cute relative but pls dont use my pic...there are many igbo girls here biko nwanyi achara
Your ritualist bro might find it and you know the rest
mods oo

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
show me the idiot wooing you lemme throw him to the dogs. Did you say woo or boo
Tell them to hold their thing i dont settle for less

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Face looks better than the finest igbo girl's you ve seen
Am sorry for stealing your shine
Na God do am
grin
the face reminds me of those funny beings in Lord of the Rings grin ; grin

Who still use bold2 to browse? U nid a job or a bf asap

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2016
vicstar:

should I. Give u some banana? grin
Cant you see how healthy i look
I dont look somalian like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Tell them to hold their thing i dont settle for less
did you say less? People like you fall for Fatai and the Owolabis of this world.

You don't have class and you can never have it cos its not in you

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
the face reminds me of those funny beings in Lord of the Rings grin ; grin

Who still use bold2 to browse? U nid a job or a bf asap
Sorry erh...just shave your facial hairs and you might come close to pretty

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
did you say less? People like you fall for Fatai and the Owolabis of this world.

You don't have class and you can never have it cos its not in you

My dear i only have your time because am less busy
Now thats a privilege many dont have. Be grateful to me

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by vicstar(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Cant you see how healthy i look I dont look somalian like you. grin

OMG! If thatz. How healthy looks like lipsrsealed I'll rather remain sick cry
Just kiss my asss. And yo. Gunna feel. Alright grin

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I'm having nightmare now cos i viewed your pix.

You had time to open an igbo thread and discuss about their Ladies.

Nne no vex. Tell me how Ngozi snatched the only idiot who had the time to woo you in your school days.

Ndo. It shall be well. Work on your eye lens and also get the right foundation cos your face sicks and wrinkles have started breaking out.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2016
vicstar:

OMG! If thatz. How healthy looks like lipsrsealed I'll rather remain sick cry

Just kiss my asss. And yo. Gunna feel. Alright grin
eeeewww i sure bet that that animal is neater than you down below shockedgrin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

less busy by 12:19 in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Now I'm laughing again.

I told you. You don't have it in you.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by refiner(f): 12:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Shame? nah you dont deserve to know tongue
....den why are u insulting oder tribe since u are ashamed of urs?undecided
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
I'm having nightmare now cos i viewed your pix.

You had time to open an igbo thread and discuss about their Ladies.

Nne no vex. Tell me how Ngozi snatched the only idiot who had the time to woo you in your school days.

Ndo. It shall be well. Work on your eye lens and also get the right foundation cos your face sicks and wrinkles have started breaking out.
Sweery even your voice is deep.
Are you a transgender? grin

How far with your igbotic swag, any hope for being classy like in the future cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by vicstar(m): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
eeeewww i sure bet that that animal is neater than you down below shockedgrin

I know. U must have seen my profile pic cool I no fit shooouuut!
Girl your face forced. Me to surrender. I. Swear embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Poor student of geography. Somalians has one of the most beautiful ladies in the world. The people that have your kind of ugly face are the Kenyans.

Don't thank me. Just thank God that i care about your brain

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
less busy by 12:19 in Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Now I'm laughing again.

I told you. You don't have it in you.
Oh you have to prove in your next post that you are not a dumbass else i ignore your multicoloured ass! cool

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Poor student of geography. Somalians has one of the most beautiful ladies in the world. The people that have your kind of ugly face are the Kenyans.

Don't thank me. Just thank God that i care about your brain
I give up cool

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by vicstar(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sweery even your voice is deep
Are you a transgender?

did she send you an audio msg?? How come? Or is your brain. Now configuring text to sound?? shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

hypothetically it's only sex hawkers that er known to be busy by this time of the day.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by drmikeadams(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin..make una pity am nah...Biko

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Jadekitana2(f): 2:25am On Apr 13, 2016
this Stupidinlove no just get sense, read through the comments and she doesn't have a point just ramblings

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Many things ma. When i was a generous student, all my female igbo friends couldnt get enough of me. They tried all their best to sap me dry. Thought i was a mumu but i was only being kind. Some practically hid their money/foodstuffs and relied heavily on me.

NYSC, they almost did same thing but i was wiser.

Igbo girls chai. Not all sha.

I see!!?

Dangote's first daughter!

Every igbos should now rely on you because Na you dey feed ohanaezendigbo...

Online Funky-feelers...who we go ask?
no be wetin you tell us we dey hear??

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 5:00am On Apr 13, 2016
obiekunie1:

JESUS LORD! GIRL AM SURE U DONT HAVE A MIRROR AT HOME - CAUSE IF U DO HAVE, U WOULD AV REALIZED U HAV NO RIGHT TO USE DAT PHRASE "NO BE SAY THEM TOO FINE SEF" CAUSE UR PARENTS SHOULD AV GIVEN U "UGLY" AS UR MIDDLE NAME! cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed

Don't mind her!
She talks/writes too much...
She should learn how to talk/write, not cos she wanted to FEEL-AMONG, she come here dey write shit...

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sanousizayyan(m): 6:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Believe me Igbo girls have their problems but they tend to be very amazing wives grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingtblak Baba For The Gals (18+ Photos) / Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.