Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (13855 Views)

The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:
How would I know? No one has ever told me they love me embarassed
Even though I smell lies, let's assume I tell u that, what would u have me do?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sirAmeh(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Love of money is not attributed to any tribe, nobody can generalizes that igbo or any other tribe loves money,is a thing of the mind.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

Even though I smell lies, let's assume I tell u that, what would u have me do?
Haha I'll cover your nose so you can't smell lies and cover your mouth so you don't tell me grin
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:
The moment u tell an igbo gal that ur in love with her. Hmmmm, U are owing her already, but u don't know
It depends. Not all of them are like that.

Most would want you to spend money before she falls in love. I remember one that asks me, she was like hey, where are your gfs? I was like gfs? She said yes, I know your type. Quiet in nature but dangerous. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Haha I'll cover your nose so you can't smell lies and cover your mouth so you don't tell me grin

cheesy Smart response! Thumbzup!

But I was thinking we could act small drama, u dashed it anyway, COOL!
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
DeeTus:
It depends. Not all of them are like that.

Most would want you to spend money before she falls in love. I remember one that asks me, she was like hey, where are your gfs? I was like gfs? She said yes, I know your type. Quiet in nature but dangerous. Lol.
This guy is making point here
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy Smart response! Thumbzup!

But I was thinking we could act small drama, u dashed it anyway, COOL!
Hmm don't tempt me. You know me I love to act na grin The Yoruba actress in me may resurface
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by francizy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
fellis:

Lmao

I don't mean to be tribalistic but I can understand you fully well.
I lived and worked among Igbos in the East before and majority of them were actually two faced liars that are always looking for how to take other people's property.
Every single transaction or sale I made with them had to be recorded in minute details, from the day you made a deal, the week, the year, then the exact number and description of goods to the amount they paid to the weather that day as well grin
If a third party non Igbo was around, they could also be used as witnesses.
When doing business with them you record everything recordable because if not they will defraud the $hit out of you and do it with a straight face, no conscience.
I hated those people so much.

You can only hate but we don't care if you exist or not.

Haters tend to die of hatred while the people being hated usually go about their norm activities.

Got an advise for you, keep hating until it consumes you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Hmm don't tempt me. You know me I love to act na grin The Yoruba actress in me may resurface
Bring it on, I have all the time today. its been a while ykno wink. I taunted u in another thread already sha wink
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
sirAmeh:
Love of money is not attributed to any tribe, nobody can generalizes that igbo or any other tribe loves money,is a thing of the mind.
Every tribe love money but igbo nd the love of money is something else. Im igbo, speaking frm experience

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:
This guy is making point here
Hehehe
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

Every tribe love money but igbo nd the love of money is something else. Im igbo, speaking frm experience
Lol. Igbo girls love money.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

Mmmm...

You want to tell me that others don't like money like we Igbos eh..?

If so, why are they always the president and it's vice?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. Igbo girls love money.

U are there bro, igbo gal nd money are synonymous, as in the only language they understands. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
uchman:

Mmmm...

If so, why are they always the president and it's vice?
Man, lol, it seems like you don't understand the gist. Igbo girls love money but it's cool.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Bye bye undecided
Take care

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

U are there bro, igbo gal nd money are synonymous, as in the only language they understands. Lol
Yea. Lol. I don't even talk to those girls in my street, otherwise they'll milk you.

I only say nwanyioma, kedu? Whenever I see any of them and then run. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
uchman:

Mmmm...
If so, why are they always the [b]president and it's vice?
Are u for real, we for don sell the country

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sirAmeh(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

I have igbo friends,they are highly innovative, we should not confuse the ability to make money and the love of money.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
sirAmeh:
I have igbo friends,they are highly innovative, we should not confuse the ability to make money and the love of money.

U are very correct bro, but that is not the contex of our discursn here. We are looking at d cost of maintening an igbo gf compared to other tribes

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Yea. Lol. I don't even talk to those girls in my street, otherwise they'll milk you.

I only say nwanyioma, kedu? Whenever I see any of them and then run. grin cheesy

U too get sense jor
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Synzu(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
francizy:

Hahahahaha! Bro! I see you don't intend to take home this prisoner! Funny enough, the girl took her pic with a 0.01MP camera but all the same, even if she had taken it with a 50MP camera applied heavy makeup and used Photoshop effects on her pic, she wouldn't still look pretty.

Putting the word "pretty" in a sentence when talking bout that girl is absurd. Little wonder why she's a sadistic creature. From her grotesque face to her skewed stature.. And she wonders why life is fuvking her in the ass undecided
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sirAmeh(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

U are very correct bro, but that is not the contex of our discursn here. We are looking at d cost of maintening an igbo gf compared to other tribes
Sorry! now I understand you, in that aspect, you have a point,but you have to understand that,it is costly to maintain a good thing!!
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
sirAmeh:
Sorry! now I understand you, in that aspect, you have a point,but you have to understand that,it is costly to maintain a good thing!!

lols. Verry true my boss. U too sabi
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by prelinctus: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

Putting the word "pretty" in a sentence when talking bout that girl is absurd. Little wonder why she's a sadistic creature. From her grotesque face to her skewed stature.. And she wonders why life is fuvking her in the ass undecided
You were actually soft on stupedinluv. The face actually looks decomposed.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rocktation, farano, lalasticala kindly take it there
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
prelinctus:

You were actually soft on stupedinluv. The face actually looks decomposed.

She ain't bad looking nah
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
sirAmeh:
It really doesn't cost much. But if she's a kind of woman who loves gift a lot, then you're in trouble coz no amount of sweet-talking would make her forget about that. grin
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Csami(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

They love money and you love plain paper right?
Igbo people love money yet an igbo person ain't even the richest in the world, not even the richest in Nigeria.
Money can solve any problem in the world except resurrect the dead, so why would anyone hate money?
Please if you hate money eh, pass the little you have to me because I love it.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Totlinotfelis: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Totlinotfelis:
Singing, " it wasn't eaaaasssyyyy, it wasn't eaaasssyyyy,
It wasn't easy,
But it was worth iiiiiittttt grin"

Lols
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Totlinotfelis:

Someone reported me for speaking the truth about my experience with Igbos so I went round the thread hiding insults and trying to get defaulters banned.
Na winch?
The mod that banned me didn't see the previous three pages of insults na my post main he see.

lols, e b like say the mode na igbo too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass / Belated Wooing Challenge. / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.