Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (13881 Views)

The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Marlvin:

Nwanne ino kwa together. #nice ride you got there
Daalu nwannem,
Ana ekpuchi uwa ogodo!
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sanousizayyan(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Guys its ok now cheesy
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Route1(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
The insecurities of the Igbos on Nairaland beggars belief, the frenzied barrage of insults y'all have directed at this girl for voicing her honest, though cruel opinion about the topic is totally unnecessary. Y'all didn't have to stoop so low when it's so blatantly obvious that she is trolling y'all. Let it go

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
you look sick, why dont you ask your bro to help you with some bananas embarassed
Sweetheart dont mind those trolls, they might be crushing on u. U r beautiful
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Who still use bold2 to browse? U nid a job or a BOY FRIEND asap
Igbo kwenu! Igbo gals no dey cary last
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

Igbo kwenu! Igbo gals no dey cary last
stop mentioning me plz
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
stop mentioning me plz
Okay, but this is my thread nah. I can quote any one here
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:

Okay, but this is my thread nah. I can quote any one here
you can quote a million but you will be ignored.

Romance section is not my forte maybe you ll get a good reply in politics section
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Mcbussy(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
the face reminds me of those funny beings in Lord of the Rings grin ; grin

Who still use bold2 to browse? U nid a job or a bf asap

Looking at this post...i think I'm actually gonna conclude that the OP and stupid in luv are actually correct.

Is it just ur reasoning that's all wrong, or its like that for ur kind?....since when has getting a bf become an alternative to needing a job?...explore and analyze urself and tell me they are wrong about u.

U make it sound like Job is equivalent to bf....well, its still better not to generalize. It's just unfortunate that dsame pple that give a whole tribe the bad names still come here to rant on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:

Romance section is not my forte maybe you ll get a good reply in politics section

And u 've been on this thread since 12am last night till now shey
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart dont mind those trolls, they might be crushing on u. U r beautiful
I know already honey but i smashed it cool
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I know already honey but i smashed it cool
I myself i'm even crushing on u cos i like ur personality; u've got thick skin nd u r bold. So i'm not surprise lots of guys r crushing on u in disguise.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I myself i'm even crushing on u cos i like ur personality; u've got thick skin nd u r bold. So i'm not surprise lots of guys r crushing on u in disguise.
grin kisskisskiss
Thanks wink
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin kisskisskiss Thanks wink
U welcom. Hope u enjoying ur day
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U welcom. Hope u enjoying ur day
Sure tongue
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Jadekitana2(f): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Helo stupedinluv dont waste her time on ugly low self esteem potatoes and others wannabe. tongue
then you should have STFU. bye.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Sure tongue
Mind telling me dat ur lovely name?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana2:
then you should have STFU. bye.
Lol.. Sweetheart its ok. Apologise to her and bury the hatchet.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Mind telling me dat ur lovely name?
Not on here tongue see you dear in some other thread.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Jadekitana2(f): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Sweetheart its ok. Apologise to her and bury the hatchet.
Apologize to her? why? I was only saying the truth, she really has no sense, home and away.
besides I'm done replying her mentions

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by KimBerlyie: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
you look sick, why dont you ask your bro to help you with some bananas embarassed

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Not on here tongue see you dear in some other thread.
Ok, will keep an eye on u.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana2:
Apologize to her? why? I was only saying the truth, she really has no sense, home and away.
besides I'm done replying her mentions
Sweetheart you know u quoted her first, so u owe her an apology. Besides dis is a faceless forum, we shuldn't take things too serious. Pple may not even mean wot they say.
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by DemiGoddess(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart you know u quoted her first, so u owe her an apology. Besides dis is a faceless forum, we shuldn't take things too serious. Pple may not even mean wot they say.
Seriously
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Seriously
Demigoddess how far. U don 4get me. Y na?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by DemiGoddess(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Demigoddess how far. U don 4get me. Y na?
Bye bye undecided
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by francizy(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Igbo girls and money sha

no be say dem too fine sef

If you were pretty, I'd have thought maybe your beauty's affecting your reasoning but alas, you aren't pretty one bit. I find it hard not seeing Igbo girls in their numbers, that beat you from head to toe but here you're trying to spark off a cheap brawl online with girls that you can't even measure up to their standard. Please get a thinking box and get a life, it'll sure help you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Reaaally

cc MrzPhyno !
How would I know? No one has ever told me they love me embarassed
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by francizy(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

You look like like a decomposing corpse.

Hahahahaha! Bro! I see you don't intend to take home this prisoner! Funny enough, the girl took her pic with a 0.01MP camera but all the same, even if she had taken it with a 50MP camera applied heavy makeup and used Photoshop effects on her pic, she wouldn't still look pretty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Sex Shop In Asaba / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.