Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (13859 Views)

The Gal That I Love Told Me This Evening That She Want To Be Left Alone / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana2:
this Stupidinlove no just get sense, read through the comments and she doesn't have a point just ramblings
Helo stupedinluv dont waste her time on ugly low self esteem potatoes and others wannabe. tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2016
uchman:

I see!!?

Dangote's first daughter!

Every igbos should now rely on you because Na you dey feed ohanaezendigbo...

Online Funky-feelers...who we go ask?
no be wetin you tell us we dey hear??
spare tyre dealer better leave my mentions alone. I have seen you now move your illiterate self on.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Synzu(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2016
izonlucky01:
Haba! That is too harsh nah.. Her DP is nice nah kiss

The beech who's insulting people looks like a dead body.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by coded06(m): 6:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Igbo girls and money sha
no be say dem too fine sef
Babe u ugly sha

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sauceEEP(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv as in stu.pid in love so no need to engage her because she's acting out her moniker...
Iru mpki feeling so fly with her 0.3 megapixel solo mobile.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2016
coded06:

Babe u right sha
before nko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by M4gunners: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Igbo girls and money sha

no be say dem too fine sef
Yeah dey no too fine,but they are still far above you when it comes for beauty.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
sauceEEP:
Stupedinluv as in stu.pid in love so no need to engage her because she's acting out her moniker...
Iru mpki feeling so fly with her 0.3 megapixel solo mobile.
hehehe igbo people don vex for my head. Pls get going with your stricken nerves. I dont have joy for chest beaters.

To my darling igbo friends who are not foolish, too bad you guys are just few here. I love you all! kiss I even have an igbo name cos of how good one of you was.

As for the rest, you can sniff my panties for all i caregrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2016
M4gunners:
Yeah dey no too fine,but they are still far above you when it comes for beauty.
grin kiss Heal up life is too short

am outa here wink

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by valdovas(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2016
See how boys gather pack dey attack stupedinluv so that she will reply them and talk to them.
grin
Even the once wey no know am sef join dey insult.
Make una try get self respect small abeg.
No dey behave like pesin wey neva see fine girl before.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hehehe igbo people don vex for my head. Pls get going with your stricken nerves. I dont have joy for chest beaters.

To my darling igbo friends who are not foolish, too bad you guys are just few here. I love you all! kiss I even have an igbo name cos of how good one of you was.

I have been observing ur recent tribalistic rants.
I saw that you can write in Igbo, maybe you came from a group of people who have identity crisis about their origin.
Its not as if you are all that because you look average and boring.
Stop displaying ur rotten character in public. Okeikpo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
valdovas:
See how boys gather pack dey attack stupedinluv so that she will reply them and talk to them.
grin
grin Am in the game from the womb. No kind off tactics can work on me except they fall before me in humility. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by coded06(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
before nko cheesy
Lol funny girl
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sauceEEP(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Can you see you are a confused fellow? You initially generalized by saying and I quote "igbo girls and money, no be say dem too fine", but now you are indirectly trying to retrace your earlier step with the bolded statement.

The worst of all is that the fo,ol throwing tantrums is an ugly hag. angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by M4gunners: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

am outa here wink
You don't need to go.You wanted attention, you don get am now.I know say na that hair wen u manage do again since the last one u did during Xmas, is what u are trying to showcase.
It's not that you hate Igbo girls.Aunty look for mt right na , to keep u busy.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by M4gunners: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

am outa here wink
You don't need to go.You want attention abi?You don get am now.I know say na that hair wen u manage do again since the last one u did during Xmas, is what u are trying to showcase.
It's not that you hate Igbo girls.Aunty look for mr right na , to keep u busy.

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

As regards your facial looks, I wonder how your panties will look like; I will have you know that asking peeps to sniff ur ' whatever' is among 1000 ways to die.

7 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2016
sauceEEP:

Can you see you are a confused fellow? You initially generalized by saying and I quote "igbo girls and money, no be say dem too fine", but now you are indirectly trying to retrace your earlier step with the bolded statement.

The worst of all is that the fo,ol throwing tantrums is an ugly hag. angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by mightykay(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
stupedinlove talks true they want to kill her, why nw

4 Likes

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Mcowubaba: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
spare tyre dealer better leave my mentions alone. I have seen you now move your illiterate self on.
Advise, if u want to be a bigot or tribalist, make sure u don't use ur real picture as Dp or better still don't use a DP....
It's not about you being beautiful or ugly, it's about your safety.... Nairaland is not just a common online forum, people can actually track you nd harm you for ur statements..... Not everybody is cool with people insulting their tribe.....
You may choose to dismiss my advice or say I'm talking shiit, bla bla bla.....

Just an advise dear, not a Threat....
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by 123CarZ(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by DemiGoddess(f): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2016
123CarZ:
I want my sisters to change nah
Hmmm Wetin you do sef?
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by sanousizayyan(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=44653557]spare tyre dealer better leave my mentions alone. I have seen you now move your illiterate self on. [/quo

Am not here to impress you on what I do for a living but I bet you that non of your brothers or boyfriends has ever gotten to my level...Check my profile and ask questions...

I wonder where this local thing saw spare parts on my profile...even if...

If checked properly, you may be one of those ex corp members that unemployment is dealing with...

My advise, look for job and stop being jobless, boosting up and down on what you are and not...

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Illiterate

My dear,

If education makes us literate...
babe,
I gat many of them certificates and am presently employed with it here,..not even in Nigeria...

So don't allow your certificate to keep deceiving you calling people illiterate up and down...

If Na certificate, we don get am tey tey OK....

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Stupedinluv post=44654048]hehehe igbo people don vex for my head. Pls get going with your stricken nerves. I dont have joy for chest beaters.

As for the rest, you can sniff my panties for all i caregrin[/quot
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You dey think say you fine eh?
Me as a guy know say you no even fine reach me talk less of my Igbo ANGELS you are insulting...

Do you wanna try, post your pictures here I post mine let's see...

Uglee duckling

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by Marlvin(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
uchman:

Illiterate

My dear,

If education makes us literate...
babe,
I gat many of them certificates and am presently employed with it here,..not even in Nigeria...

So don't allow your certificate to keep deceiving you calling people illiterate up and down...

If Na certificate, we don get am tey tey OK....

Nwanne ino kwa together. #nice ride you got there
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
valdovas:
grin

Who be fine girl?
Na so dem dey pursue girl?
Am just trying to tell her to desist from internet boosting lifestyle after all she is not better than anybody here...

For your information,
am not in Nigeria and even if I am,
She can't near around me and my goons, talk less of....

Mcheew...

1 Like

Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have been observing ur recent tribalistic rants.
I saw that you can write in Igbo, maybe you came from a group of people who have identity crisis about their origin.
Its not as if you are all that because you look average and boring.
Stop displaying ur rotten character in public. Okeikpo

Omalicha!

Leave her alone...

If she said that her eyes is not paining her...let her compare your angelic pictures with hers...

She think because Nairaland is faceless make she come hear dey Arrow anyhow...

People wey dey call her fine girl, should come compare your pictures with hers and contrast... then they will tell me who compares sleep with death...
Re: The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her by uchman(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Halimi25:

As usual

Igbos be displaying their shameless,insecure&useless nature

Attacking one smallie cos of her personal opinion 4 how many hours ehh!!!!!!

Fermented cassava smelling mofos!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bother quoting me

I don't respond 2 criminals

Criminals!

We Igbos are criminals?

Highest high of hatred, but my guy...we are not criminals oh!

If you are insane that you have not been hearing of igbo peoples achievements...
please ask questions...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / MEET The Tiktok Star Who Went Viral Because Of Her Gorgeous Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.