Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,084 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... (7909 Views)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SexyCeline(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Must every lady get married?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2017
SexyCeline:
Must every lady get married?
not at all, that's why the Op boldly wrote on his thread that it's for people that desires to be married... cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Pls leave me to concentrate on my import/export business. undecided
Hey! What do u import?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
not at all, that's why the Op boldly wrote on his thread that it's for people that desires to be married... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.