Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... (7725 Views)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:

I never said you should hang on, I asked the question cos you were sounding as if is entirely a girls fault she isn't married and I wanna tell you some want to but most times, the guys are not serious. They might decide to wait till they see the tight person n you are telling them time wait for nobody. What will you have them do.
sorry for misunderstanding me dear... What I said was for them to make wise use of their time... Thanks...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
And what happened to urging sisters to follow education, business and making their own money, them fulfilling their dreams? is marriage all a girl has to offer in life? what happens if the husband dies or divorces u? or if something goes wrong? look, I have nothing against marriage, but I would rather ladies are motivated more about the things I mentioned earlier, coz there will always be time for marriage anytime, I have seen 43 year olds getting good guys and marrying them, so girls, chase dreams first, before chasing men, coz u deserve more. Never fear that u will be lonely forever, coz that is not true. Coz no one knows tomorrow, that nigger might die one day, or he might leave u, I am not saying always focus on the negative, have your own plans, about u, coz marriage is not all that. how nice will it be, if u open that company,make money, travel etc. b at no ones mercy, then get that good guy, nomatter where he comes from, than being married to that looser who thinks he has than u a favour by marrying u, he treats u like trash, and u take it coz u don't wana dispoint yo family or being seen as shit by the society. yo kids grow up to suffer and u also have a bad retirement plan, bcoz u were to busy running after a dick, instead of building u. look dicks will always b there, even at 60 girl, u can still get a cute gran pa

5 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
alobright17:

Enter prayer houses and see where those successful single ladies are lighting candles buying all sorts of praying items,paying prayer warriors to pray for them for marriage.

Listen when ladies shout the loudest Amen or Hallelujah e.t.c na when the pastor declare about single ladies to get married before the end of the year come see the shout from ladies even those your so called successful ones they shout loudest.

Some of those your successful ladies eventually paid for their own bride price and mostly everything concerning their own very marriage which I've witnessed.

Enter movie Industry go see successful young ladies snatching married ladies of their husbands,they for marry their success na

Is like you have a sure toy boi already sha.

ohh gosh, guys like u need to be more broad minded, go in other countries and see life. Gosh naija men and their mentality of stupid arguments

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
And what happened to urging sisters to follow education, business and making their own money, them fulfilling their dreams? is marriage all a girl has to offer in life? what happens if the husband dies or divorces u? or if something goes wrong? look, I have nothing against marriage, but I would rather ladies are motivated more about the things I mentioned earlier, coz there will always be time for marriage anytime, I have seen 43 year olds getting good guys and marrying them, so girls, chase dreams first, before chasing men, coz u deserve more. Never fear that u will be lonely forever, coz that is not true. Coz no one knows tomorrow, that nigger might die one day, or he might leave u, I am not saying always focus on the negative, have your own plans, about u, coz marriage is not all that. how nice will it be, if u open that company,make money, travel etc. b at no ones mercy, then get that good guy, nomatter where he comes from, than being married to that looser who thinks he has than u a favour by marrying u, he treats u like trash, and u take it coz u don't wana dispoint yo family or being seen as shit by the society. yo kids grow up to suffer and u also have a bad retirement plan, bcoz u were to busy running after a dick, instead of building u. look dicks will always b there, even at 60 girl, u can still get a cute gran pa
thanks for your opinion...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
thanks for your opinion...

k
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Rejoiceavl(f): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
As a relationship counselor for over 10 years with successful mentorship of single girls into the Marriage terrain it will be unfair for me not to advice those girls (especially Nigerian Romancelanders girls) that desire to get married someday that it's time for you to wake up and realise that you don't have much time like your male counterparts... Firstly let me arrange the average Nigerian females according to their mentality into certain classes (note this is not a total generalization) AGE 18 - 22 I STILL HAVE TIME , (AGE 23 - 26 MAYBE I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT I STILL HAVE SMALL TIME) , AGE 27 - 30 I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE) ( AGE 31 TO 37 ITS THE AGE OF FEAR AND DESPERATION TO GET MARRIED) (AGE 38 AND ABOVE , FEAR OF REMAINING SINGLE FOR LIFE).... SOLUTION... FROM AGE 18, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT HAVE TIME AND START BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND SELF TO THAT ADMIRABLE LEVEL WHERE YOU KNOW WANT YOU WANT... YOU KNOW THAT THE GOAL AT THE END OF THE DAY IS MARRIAGE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME CAREFULLY TO SELLECT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE... Wish I could write more... ( WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE PIKIN WEY GET PAPA, NA THERE WEY PIKIN WEY NO GET PAPA DEY TAKE LEARN)... Are there questions?

Yes, I think u r right, tanks 4dis matured advice.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

ohh gosh, guys like u need to be more broad minded, go in other countries and see life. Gosh naija men and their mentality of stupid arguments
you finished up yourself by still saying other country,but when that other country allow gays and lesbians marriages you will say it is not in our own country that will happen,who is now been stupid here?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

if you like me and you will show pictures of places we have traveled out before both in Europe,South America and within Africa for us to know who has been to other countries before.

Why do African guys scam millions of both Americans,Europeans Asians and even African old women with marriage scam? do you think they're not desperate to get husband too and that is the reason why they mostly fall victim.

I wish you know MM 1 very well you will see that I have also been to another country so stop making noise to my ears with been to another country check the pics out

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=Rejoiceavl post=44664920]

Yes, I think u r right, tanks 4dis matured advice. [/quote welcome dear]
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
you finished up yourself by still saying other country,but when that other country allow gays and lesbians marriages you will say it is not in our own country that will happen,who is now been stupid here?

I have nothing against gays and lesbians dear, I actually have most of them as friends
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
if you like me and you will show pictures of places we have traveled out before both in Europe,South America and within Africa for us to know who has been to other countries before.

Why do African guys scam millions of both Americans,Europeans Asians and even African old women with marriage scam? do you think they're not desperate to get husband too and that is the reason why they mostly fall victim.

I wish you know MM 1 very well you will see that I have also been to another country so stop making noise to my ears with been to another country check the pics out

Listen here you fool, I am not about to post my pictures on a forum like nairaland, because I love my privacy. Number 2 : you speak of naija men scamming woman because of marriage, is it only woman who were scammed of millions? because u people find a way to scam anyone according to their needs, regardless of gender or age, and I bet you are one of those scammers too. So i repeat, naija ladies should go to other countries out there, and see that there is more you can achieve as a woman, than rushing to be the wife of some stupid narrow minded Nigerian man, who thinks that all you can ever be is his wife, and he has done you a favour by marrying you. Ladies should push to be more achievers like woman in OTHER COUNTRIES, see i said again, and i will say it as much as i want, coz it's true. You my dear stupid brother seem to forget that even at a later age, the person can still marry ( after they have achieved a lot, and realised their worth). You sound and seem like one of those arrogant fools, who think that they are all that, well news for you my dear, you are nothing, u are just one stupid guy, who has scammed a lot of people in this world, and trying to pretend to be a big boy, coz u r not a big boy, you definitely do not come across as one, coz u come across as a wana be. U actually seem and sound like those fools who go to other countries, get treated like trash, then come home and pretend to be somebody. abeg arrange yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

I have nothing against gays and lesbians dear, I actually have most of them as friends

So what is your point of telling me to go to other countries and see?
the person you're telling this has been in many other countries Both Africa Europe and South America even I am typing from another country right now.

Next time make your point Straight

I am not friends to any gay or lesbian and I will never be.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
As a relationship counselor for over 10 years with successful mentorship of single girls into the Marriage terrain it will be unfair for me not to advice those girls (especially Nigerian Romancelanders girls) that desire to get married someday that it's time for you to wake up and realise that you don't have much time like your male counterparts... Firstly let me arrange the average Nigerian females according to their mentality into certain classes (note this is not a total generalization) AGE 18 - 22 I STILL HAVE TIME , (AGE 23 - 26 MAYBE I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT I STILL HAVE SMALL TIME) , AGE 27 - 30 I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE) ( AGE 31 TO 37 ITS THE AGE OF FEAR AND DESPERATION TO GET MARRIED) (AGE 38 AND ABOVE , FEAR OF REMAINING SINGLE FOR LIFE).... SOLUTION... FROM AGE 18, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT HAVE TIME AND START BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND SELF TO THAT ADMIRABLE LEVEL WHERE YOU KNOW WANT YOU WANT... YOU KNOW THAT THE GOAL AT THE END OF THE DAY IS MARRIAGE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME CAREFULLY TO SELLECT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE... Wish I could write more... ( WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE PIKIN WEY GET PAPA, NA THERE WEY PIKIN WEY NO GET PAPA DEY TAKE LEARN)... Are there questions?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Listen here you fool, I am not about to post my pictures on a forum like nairaland, because I love my privacy. Number 2 : you speak of naija men scamming woman because of marriage, is it only woman who were scammed of millions? because u people find a way to scam anyone according to their needs, regardless of gender or age, and I bet you are one of those scammers too. So i repeat, naija ladies should go to other countries out there, and see that there is more you can achieve as a woman, than rushing to be the wife of some stupid narrow minded Nigerian man, who thinks that all you can ever be is his wife, and he has done you a favour by marrying you. Ladies should push to be more achievers like woman in OTHER COUNTRIES, see i said again, and i will say it as much as i want, coz it's true. You my dear stupid brother seem to forget that even at a later age, the person can still marry ( after they have achieved a lot, and realised their worth). You sound and seem like one of those arrogant fools, who think that they are all that, well news for you my dear, you are nothing, u are just one stupid guy, who has scammed a lot of people in this world, and trying to pretend to be a big boy, coz u r not a big boy, you definitely do not come across as one, coz u come across as a wana be. U actually seem and sound like those fools who go to other countries, get treated like trash, then come home and pretend to be somebody. abeg arrange yourself

Listen you slowpoke,if you see me as a scammer report me to the police,and stop barking as the dog you are.
Listen you bastard if you need your privacy get inside your room and stop bringing your stupidity out here.
Listen You Animal in the garden,even in abroad there are limits to what married women can do know it today.
Listen you Imp Try to understand the issue you where putting yourself into before talking trash here.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:

So what is your point of telling me to go to other countries and see?
the person you're telling this has been in many other countries Both Africa Europe and South America even I am typing from another country right now.

Next time make your point Straight

I am not friends to any gay or lesbian and I will never be.

i am telling you this, so that you can see that as much as you are in other countries, you are still some narrow minded useless village boy who undermines woman and their abilities. So wake up and be like people in whatever county u have been to, and see that there is a lot which woman can achieve out there, before they settle down. for goodness sake, if u are indeed in other countries, start copying their wisdom coz u still have a long way to go.

So whether you have friends or do not have friends of gays and lesbians, that has nothing to do with me. You think you are perfect hah? for not liking them or not having them as friends? well news flash for u, u r not perfect in anyway, u r just a judgemental foolish person who does not want to develop with times. I bet you have more sins than them, and your day will come, where u will actually be in the same line as them, and u get a more severe punishment of going to hell because of judging innocent people and thinking u know, and thinking u r perfect. pride walks before a fall
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

i am telling you this, so that you can see that as much as you are in other countries, you are still some narrow minded useless village boy who undermines woman and their abilities. So wake up and be like people in whatever county u have been to, and see that there is a lot which woman can achieve out there, before they settle down. for goodness sake, if u are indeed in other countries, start copying their wisdom coz u still have a long way to go.

So whether you have friends or do not have friends of gays and lesbians, that has nothing to do with me. You think you are perfect hah? for not liking them or not having them as friends? well news flash for u, u r not perfect in anyway, u r just a judgemental foolish person who does not want to develop with times. I bet you have more sins than them, and your day will come, where u will actually be in the same line as them, and u get a more severe punishment of going to hell because of judging innocent people and thinking u know, and thinking u r perfect. pride walks before a fall

If liking Lesbians like you will broad my mind let me remain Mugu.
Since your foolishness has gotten to this extent then keep it up.
if not supporting gay and lesbian right will keep getting you mad you're very free to be naked I hope there are market near you where you can start the practical.

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:

Listen you slowpoke,if you see me as a scammer report me to the police,and stop barking as the dog you are.
Listen you bastard if you need your privacy get inside your room and stop bringing your stupidity out here.
Listen You Animal in the garden,even in abroad there are limits to what married women can do know it today.
Listen you Imp Try to understand the issue you where putting yourself into before talking trash here.

Yeah you bigger slowpoke, bastard, animal and imp, i can't report you to the police, coz u know how u cover your stupid dirty tracks, why must i be in a room? and i am definitely not stupid, because i am telling you the truth and u also know it, but it scares u, because u know that u r scared of successful woman, that is why u wana always keep them down, i bet u go only for JSS 1 woman, coz female wisdom and success scares u, u think there are limits to what woman can do, u couldn't be more wrong, foolish and narrow minded, so tell me you piece of trash, who is the one really speaking trash here? coz its definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:

If liking Lesbians like you will broad my mind let me remain Mugu.
Since your foolishness has gotten to this extent then keep it up.
if not supporting gay and lesbian right will keep getting you mad you're very free to be naked I hope there are market near you where you can start the practical.

yeah, remain mugu u fool, coz that is what u r. I am glad u confessed
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Yeah you bigger slowpoke, bastard, animal and imp, i can't report you to the police, coz u know how u cover your stupid dirty tracks, why must i be in a room? and i am definitely not stupid, because i am telling you the truth and u also know it, but it scares u, because u know that u r scared of successful woman, that is why u wana always keep them down, i bet u go only for JSS 1 woman, coz female wisdom and success scares u, u think there are limits to what woman can do, u couldn't be more wrong, foolish and narrow minded, so tell me you piece of trash, who is the one really speaking trash here? coz its definitely not me.
you're telling me when am scared,another waste of sperm is here ranting and talking trash
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

yeah, remain mugu u fool, coz that is what u r. I am glad u confessed
Yes ohh if that is what it will take me not to support Lesbians like you.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=Oyind17 post=44724574][/quote] cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cool
watin?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
you're telling me when am scared,another waste of sperm is here ranting and talking trash

hahahhaha check who is calling someone trash? Hahahaha u my dear do not qualfy to call anyone trash, because throughout this whole thread, u have proved dat u r one shit which is intimidated by female success. We do not need people like u in dis world, actually if more people were like u? De world wud b a disaster, there wud b no progress at all. No wonder y de nigerian economy is always struggling. Its bcoz dis country has more people, who r stupid like u, n dnt wana move with times. Ppl like u r still in de past, in de dark, in 1761, wen everything was dull, wake up and smell de coffie, times r revolving and we cant always b practising things which wer being practised before an electric iron was invented. Wake up u fool, and realise dat there r more woman out there, who have more potential dan wat u can never evem dream of as a man. I bet u dnt even have enough balls, coz u seem n sound like a balless coward

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:

Yes ohh if that is what it will take me not to support Lesbians like you.

heheheh u make it sound like being a lesbian is an insult? Kakakakkak u see, when i tell u dat u r not yet developed in dat small dark thing of your u call a brain? Hehehehe anyway, even if i were a lesbian, of which m not, i wud nt feel bad, n i wud nt need to justify myself to u, coz u r nothing but a useless gabage which is holding the economy of nigeria back, thru your backward ways of thinking
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oyind17:
watin?
you quote me and u no talk anything
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

heheheh u make it sound like being a lesbian is an insult? Kakakakkak u see, when i tell u dat u r not yet developed in dat small dark thing of your u call a brain? Hehehehe anyway, even if i were a lesbian, of which m not, i wud nt feel bad, n i wud nt need to justify myself to u, coz u r nothing but a useless gabage which is holding the economy of nigeria back, thru your backward ways of thinking
and you're pushing Nija economy up with your olosho work Madam ZoeAfrica
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hahahhaha check who is calling someone trash? Hahahaha u my dear do not qualfy to call anyone trash, because throughout this whole thread, u have proved dat u r one shit which is intimidated by female success. We do not need people like u in dis world, actually if more people were like u? De world wud b a disaster, there wud b no progress at all. No wonder y de nigerian economy is always struggling. Its bcoz dis country has more people, who r stupid like u, n dnt wana move with times. Ppl like u r still in de past, in de dark, in 1761, wen everything was dull, wake up and smell de coffie, times r revolving and we cant always b practising things which wer being practised before an electric iron was invented. Wake up u fool, and realise dat there r more woman out there, who have more potential dan wat u can never evem dream of as a man. I bet u dnt even have enough balls, coz u seem n sound like a balless coward

Like I said before let me be in 1414 years and in dark but it will keep paining u because I'll never support your idea of Lesbian and gay that is my own everything else you are saying na Trash.Madam Olosho ZoeAfrica
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:
and you're pushing Nija economy up with your olosho work Madam ZoeAfrica

olosho na yo mama, and zoeafrica na b yo papa
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
alobright17:

Like I said before let me be in 1414 years and in dark but it will keep paining u because I'll never support your idea of Lesbian and gay that is my own everything else you are saying na Trash.Madam Olosho ZoeAfrica

hehhehhe wetin consan me with some banza ignorent idiot
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hehhehhe wetin consan me with some banza ignorent idiot

Olosho wetin be Ignorent?
ZoeAfrica if u like die I no fit support Lesbian Olosho's like u
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

olosho na yo mama, and zoeafrica na b yo papa

Zoeafrica madam old Cargo keep fucking married men no go marry ur own,father go marry olosho like you
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Chizzy759831: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2016
alobright17 and ZeeAfrica. The OP passes accross a beautiful message for people to learn and correct themselves. please call yourselves to order. you both are derailing this thread. thence, stoping others who wants to learn from not learning.

Two people no dey mad the same time. thank yu as una co-operate in advance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introvert Is A Bastard, God Why Did U Create Introvert, To Hurt Some People? / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.