Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... (7731 Views)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Look for another one oo cheesy. Dat one is a bad influence
Lol...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Smellymouth: 8:09am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Sharaaappppp

Rappppppshar! cheesy
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Rappppppshar! cheesy
my twin, you and Hateu2 go make a good couple o... Is just that one person must mumu for the other person for the relationship to last

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
my twin, you and Hate.u2 go make a good couple o... Is just that one person must mumu for the other person for the relationship to last
ehn undecided
Wat is he saying undecided
I yam married biko
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
ehn undecided
Wat is he saying undecided
I yam married biko
serious? Congrats then.... Sorry I didn't know o
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
serious? Congrats then.... Sorry I didn't know o
No p bro. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 6:59pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
No p bro. Tanks
nice although your signature is still referring to your future husband...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
nice although your signature is still referring to your future husband...
Lool cheesy. U ar sharp sha but no! I can't marry ur twin bcox he no get dcckk
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
Lool cheesy. U ar sharp sha but no! I can't marry ur twin bcox he no get dcckk
I love your signature... Is that you on your dp? If my twin catches you on bed, you may feel like someone that has just been been disvirgined again
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I love your signature... Is that you on your dp? If my twin catches you on bed, you may feel like someone that has just been been disvirgined again
Tanks, yes. Dats me.

Na mouth ur twin get oo cheesy. I yaf dated him b4 nah so I knw wat I yam saying. Ask him
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks, yes. Dats me.

Na mouth ur twin get oo cheesy. I yaf dated him b4 nah so I knw wat I yam saying. Ask him
seriously I don't believe you... Anyway, tempting pretty stomach you have there... I remember I have seen that dp last month...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
seriously I don't believe you... Anyway, tempting pretty stomach you have there... I remember I have seen that dp last month...
heheheh. Tanks.

Last month I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh. Tanks.

Last month I'm not sure
welcome dear... cool cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
I won't lie...I'm kinda disappointed when men act bitter against single old ladies. Well the truth is itsyour life is a product of your decisions, choices and what influences you let in. I'll urge the ladies any day to chase their dreams, get successful and be independent first, the interdependent. ( meaning u can contribute meaningfully to someone's life without feeling threatened). Everyone should work on themselves spiritually first ( to avoid unnecessary frustration) mentally( mindset), then physically.
The only challenge most ladies have is their attitudes towards success. Women are just too fond of abusing power, it almost always gets into their head. A lady in a relationship with a man below her "status" as the mind conceives it is more likely to seek affection from those in higher classes..its genetics.. making them more likely to mess their man up. Then anoda issue is d way they get thier so called success..check out the high number of runs ladies in all spheres of the society,the political circle, the entertainment circle, actress buying properties whose sources can't be explained, then which young man will marry such? U think she will stop the sexcapades in her Hubby's house or will be able to submit to his authority? Even marrying such ladies sef if not careful can bring bad luck and destroy that man...check out proverbs 5-7. Some gullible men will try and get burnt, and if he gets frustrated society will bash the same men.
Then also most ladies useless themselves in thier youthful days in the name of catching fun. Its so true, especially most girls with no vision. A good guy that is ready to take them serious to build a future together is usually ignored, hurt, cheated on and the rest. Its not about the guy being broke or the guy's looks, its just the ladies doing it cuz they can. Then they fall for irresponsible guys who mess them up, anal sex, abortions, drug abuse, emotional abuse..loose sphincters, STDs....don't u know abortion dey cause saggy boobs, poorly treated STDs cause PID, den u carry spiritual problems too and most don't even have conscience to clean themselves up....they will be finding one young gullible man to come and suffer in the name of marriage. Sharp guys will analyze, chop and go. Build yourself especially spiritually, keep yourself, appreciate that young man with a vision who truly loves u to bits ( forget that he may not be all alpha, when life's challenges come, he will toughen up to become the alpha u want, besides these alpha shit is overrated, some of the most deadly men alive are calm, extra intelligent betas who destroy things based in convictions others may not even understand. If you doubt go check king Cyrus, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler. Don't ever bring out the devil in a calm man, even a witch go feel am when he is unleashed), chase your dreams, don't get intoxicated by power. Leave it to God. Its that simple.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ogorwyne(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
As a relationship counselor for over 10 years with successful mentorship of single girls into the Marriage terrain it will be unfair for me not to advice those girls (especially Nigerian Romancelanders girls) that desire to get married someday that it's time for you to wake up and realise that you don't have much time like your male counterparts... Firstly let me arrange the average Nigerian females according to their mentality into certain classes (note this is not a total generalization) AGE 18 - 22 I STILL HAVE TIME , (AGE 23 - 26 MAYBE I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT I STILL HAVE SMALL TIME) , AGE 27 - 30 I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE) ( AGE 31 TO 37 ITS THE AGE OF FEAR AND DESPERATION TO GET MARRIED) (AGE 38 AND ABOVE , FEAR OF REMAINING SINGLE FOR LIFE).... SOLUTION... FROM AGE 18, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT HAVE TIME AND START TO BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND SELF TO THAT ADMIRABLE LEVEL WHERE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT... YOU KNOW THAT THE GOAL AT THE END OF THE DAY IS MARRIAGE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME CAREFULLY TO SELECT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE... Wish I could write more... ( WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE PIKIN WEY GET PAPA, NA THERE WEY PIKIN WEY NO GET PAPA DEY TAKE LEARN)... Are there questions?
yeah. lots of questions
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
ogorwyne:

yeah. lots of questions
Lol... Shoot....
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Favour22amaka(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Are you now suggesting we throw ourselves to any guy that comes our way? When most of the guys are not serious too.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Favour22amaka:
Are you now suggesting we throw ourselves to any guy that comes our way? When most of the guys are not serious too.
not at all... You are even wise enough to know who is serious or not... (i remember telling one barrister that took me as her mentor this... "even an unserious person could end up being serious simply by your attitude... For example , the girl I counselled my cousin to get married to, he went after her because he had a bet with his friends and he won the bet... But when he introduced the girl to me, I knew within me that she will make a good wife for him... So many things about my cousin changed for good, he stopped smoking, he reduced his intake of alcohol, he drastically reduced his womanizing traits but something happened along the line... They had a misunderstanding, that was neither their fault and my cousin left her and even went back to those vices.. I tried talking to him about reconsidering her but I noticed he was almost taking offense at me who happens to be his mentor also, ... Even his mum and my own mum(both are sisters) were against the relationship ... But after about four months I managed to convince him again... Today he is happily married with her with two kids... His wife is as respectful as before... She honours me greatly... My cousin trust me with his wife ) I wish I had time, I would have told you some of those things that made her unique.. but one of them is respect/honour... With everything I wrote here, did you learn anything? If you didn't learn anything it means I am the wrong person to communicate with...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by EmekaMD(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2017
I'm looking for a girlfriend.. Any idea where to find her?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2017
EmekaMD:
I'm looking for a girlfriend.. Any idea where to find her?
you need much more than a girlfriend... You need counseling or mentorship... After talking with you, I will know which of them you need most... If you are on bbm, drop your pin let me add you and have a chat with you...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by EmekaMD(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you need much more than a girlfriend... You need counseling or mentorship... After talking with you, I will know which of them you need most... If you are on bbm, drop your pin let me add you and have a chat with you...
no thank you
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
EmekaMD:
no thank you
the pleasure is mine.. welcome cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by rosalieene(f): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
alobright17:

So what is your point of telling me to go to other countries and see?
the person you're telling this has been in many other countries Both Africa Europe and South America even I am typing from another country right now.

Next time make your point Straight

I am not friends to any gay or lesbian and I will never be.
cool I smell lies.............

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by alobright17(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2017
rosalieene:

cool I smell lies.............
Do I care shocked
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:
you finished up yourself by still saying other country,but when that other country allow gays and lesbians marriages you will say it is not in our own country that will happen,who is now been stupid here?

my dear FYI, I have nothing against gays and lesbians. I actually have a lot of gay friends and a couple of lesbians. Nature just has to wake up. Its funny how this country thinks its so holy and perfect. yet so much sh.it happens here
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:
if you like me and you will show pictures of places we have traveled out before both in Europe,South America and within Africa for us to know who has been to other countries before.

Why do African guys scam millions of both Americans,Europeans Asians and even African old women with marriage scam? do you think they're not desperate to get husband too and that is the reason why they mostly fall victim.

I wish you know MM 1 very well you will see that I have also been to another country so stop making noise to my ears with been to another country check the pics out

point of correction. It is not African guys who scam. Don't generalise. It is Nigerian guys who scam, and to them, anything is worth a try, it is not only widows etc. Nigeria is evil and dirty full stop. This country is filthy and is full of con artists. I even think u r one of them. here even a so called doctor, cant be trusted because this is a nation of evil, fraud and hell fire.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:

So what is your point of telling me to go to other countries and see?
the person you're telling this has been in many other countries Both Africa Europe and South America even I am typing from another country right now.

Next time make your point Straight

I am not friends to any gay or lesbian and I will never be.

so in all those countries which u have been to, did u not meet real ladies who are doing it for themselves? who do not need some stupid Nigerian to marry? why is Nigeria so stupid. this country is full of hypocrites and shit. no wonder there is so much poverty here. ppl r busy getting married and making kids, than focusing on building the economy. no wonder this country has the highest number of orphans, aids, evil, scammers etc. this country needs to wake up. yal better stop making babies and start making cash
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:

Listen you slowpoke,if you see me as a scammer report me to the police,and stop barking as the dog you are.
Listen you bastard if you need your privacy get inside your room and stop bringing your stupidity out here.
Listen You Animal in the garden,even in abroad there are limits to what married women can do know it today.
Listen you Imp Try to understand the issue you where putting yourself into before talking trash here.

how can I report u to the police here in this stupid Nigeria? coz police here are as useless as u and your father
u r showing your real stupidity by writing the shi.t u wrote on your second line
its fuc.k like u, that makes woman to feel limted at all times, no wonder your mother and sisters are so idle and poor, and waiting for u to bring the change u get from begging on the streets abroad. I bet u sell soup so that u can support them, or u scam, coz that dry farm that belongs to your family does not even have water anymore. u worthless piece of sh.it
u r the working talking trash here. good like to the bit.ch who will end up your wife, coz she will be more of a prisoner than a human being
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:
you're telling me when am scared,another waste of sperm is here ranting and talking trash

like your momma
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:
and you're pushing Nija economy up with your olosho work Madam ZoeAfrica

coz your momma taught me
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:

Olosho wetin be Ignorent?
ZoeAfrica if u like die I no fit support Lesbian Olosho's like u

boy like I said earlier, your momma trained my olosho ways. she is the professor of oloshos. that's y she gave birth to a piece of shi.t like u
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
alobright17:

Zoeafrica madam old Cargo keep fucking married men no go marry ur own,father go marry olosho like you

hahahba my dear u wish I was bleeping a married man. but oopsy u r so wrong. m fucking my own man sugar. a man who knows that a woman is capable of being more than a baby maker. unlike your mother n the woman u gon marry. I pity them both ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) / I Have Been Starved For Long, I Need A Man To Chop Me Freely – Lady / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.