Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... (7685 Views)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / If Age Is Nothing But A Number / Adorable Pictures That Shows That Age Is Nothing But A Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
Chizzy759831:
alobright17 and ZeeAfrica. The OP passes accross a beautiful message for people to learn and correct themselves. please call yourselves to order. you both are derailing this thread. thence, stoping others who wants to learn from not learning.

Two people no dey mad the same time. thank yu as una co-operate in advance
thanks honey
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by drunkpunk(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2016
onstelly:
Ok noted but will you force the man to be in a serious relationship with you
Abi you will take cos of marriage and settle for less
Op ans me oh
Do your best and leave the rest they say...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by doveda: 9:37pm On May 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Preach the gospel bruv. Preach it!
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 12, 2016
True talk...

SmellingAnus:
As a relationship counselor for over 10 years with successful mentorship of single girls into the Marriage terrain it will be unfair for me not to advice those girls (especially Nigerian Romancelanders girls) that desire to get married someday that it's time for you to wake up and realise that you don't have much time like your male counterparts... Firstly let me arrange the average Nigerian females according to their mentality into certain classes (note this is not a total generalization) AGE 18 - 22 I STILL HAVE TIME , (AGE 23 - 26 MAYBE I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT I STILL HAVE SMALL TIME) , AGE 27 - 30 I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE) ( AGE 31 TO 37 ITS THE AGE OF FEAR AND DESPERATION TO GET MARRIED) (AGE 38 AND ABOVE , FEAR OF REMAINING SINGLE FOR LIFE).... SOLUTION... FROM AGE 18, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU DONT HAVE TIME AND START BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND SELF TO THAT ADMIRABLE LEVEL WHERE YOU KNOW WANT YOU WANT... YOU KNOW THAT THE GOAL AT THE END OF THE DAY IS MARRIAGE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME CAREFULLY TO SELLECT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE... Wish I could write more... ( WHERE DEM DEY ADVICE PIKIN WEY GET PAPA, NA THERE WEY PIKIN WEY NO GET PAPA DEY TAKE LEARN)... Are there questions?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2016
mimzy:
True talk...

thanks dear kiss
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 6:36am On May 13, 2016
drunkpunk:

Do your best and leave the rest they say...

I know but what if your best isn't good enough

Some people can be difficult you know
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by drunkpunk(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=onstelly post=45571454]

Some people can be difficult you know [/qworld,]
Your best wud def have an impact. Sometimes it also has to do with channeling your energy into the right direction. A school of thought says: you don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Capernaum(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2016
Lolz
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Capernaum(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 7:43am On May 13, 2016
onstelly:

Some people can be difficult you know
true sometimes we have to REALISTICALLY assess the current situation and choose to move forward even if it means moving on or staying put... ( I wish you could paint a scenario of what you mean by difficult)...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
[quote author=drunkpunk post=45571619][/quote]

I have always been carefully not to hurt pple and I can't tell you I have never hurt any person when it comes to r/ship.
The end point is to walk way when it seems you are not been appreciated in the r/ship
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
true sometimes we have to REALISTICALLY assess the current situation and choose to move forward even if it means moving on or staying put... ( I wish you could paint a scenario of what you mean by difficult)...

So you haven't seen a situation where nothing you ever do pleases the place, instead of staying put is better to walk away
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by drunkpunk(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2016
onstelly:

I have always been carefully not to hurt pple and I can't tell you I have never hurt any person when it comes to r/ship.
The end point is to walk way when it seems you are not been appreciated in the r/ship
You see you yourself have some fault or unless you meant "can tell". Trust me, it doesn't always go the way we want, we can only try but the key word here is never giving up. We have to persevere till we get there. Can we chat on whatsapp if you don't mind?
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
onstelly:

So you haven't seen a situation where nothing you ever do pleases the place, instead of staying put is better to walk away
true that's why from my former comment I said you have to REALISTICALLY assess the current situation and decide to move forward even if it means moving on (i.e walking away)
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by onstelly(f): 12:16pm On May 13, 2016
drunkpunk:

You see you yourself have some fault or unless you meant "can tell". Trust me, it doesn't always go the way we want, we can only try but the key word here is never giving up. We have to persevere till we get there. Can we chat on whatsapp if you don't mind?
OK no p
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by drunkpunk(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2016
onstelly:

OK no p
08033170403. Please add. Chike. Thanks in advance
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by slytubadth(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2016
Jah bless u bro.. ds is d kinda advice a lady like hateu2 needs. buh she wont listen. she goes about 4rm one section of nairaland to another swearing and cursing at people.. start building ur characters now and talk of her second. dat one own worse.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2016
slytubadth:
Jah bless u bro.. ds is d kinda advice a lady like hat.eu2 needs. buh she wont listen. she goes about 4rm one section of nairaland to another swearing and cursing at people.. start building ur characters now and talk of her second. dat one own worse.
Naughtynaughty, coman see again ooo b4 u talk say I don start. Na jejely I siddon again oo. He don start ooo.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Hmmn...

I dont know why some females are so unfriendly towards guys yet they are looking for someone to call their own..

I remember my friend that i met on here.. Frequent celebrity section visitor... Infact when i pmed her, i thought she wouldnt reply..

Today, tho we are not dating, we are good friends and you wont believe her current boyfriend was gotten thru my friendship with her and we have benefitted each other so much.

Ladies ,should learn how to be more friendly..No be everybody wan toast you biko..

And like op said, Age is not on your side grin
noted grin
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2016
slytubadth:
Jah bless u bro.. ds is d kinda advice a lady like hateu2 needs. buh she wont listen. she goes about 4rm one section of nairaland to another swearing and cursing at people.. start building ur characters now and talk of her second. dat one own worse.
Amen bro...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Amen bro...
undecided undecided
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by slytubadth(m): 1:43pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
Naughtynaughty, coman see again ooo b4 u talk say I don start. Na jejely I siddon again oo. He don start ooo.
am only advicing you.. you can take it or leave it jejeje. no forcing u.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 13, 2016
slytubadth:
am only advicing you.. you can take it or leave it jejeje. no forcing u.

Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
sweetheart I only said Amen to his "Jah bless you bro" and nothing more... I hardly involve myself in nairaland conflict cos I am a peacemaker... ( my respect to both of you)...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2016
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart I only said Amen to his "Jah bless you bro" and nothing more... I hardly involve myself in nairaland conflict cos I am a peacemaker... ( my respect to both of you)...
Lol. I'm not fighting him nah. Peacemaker indeed wit ur moniker cheesy. U r d opposite of smellymouth, dat dagborun
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. I'm not fighting him nah. Peacemaker indeed wit ur moniker cheesy. U r d opposite of smellymouth, dat dagborun
smelly mouth is my twin on nairaland o... grin grin grin grin
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Smellymouth: 2:14am On May 14, 2016
SmellingAnus:

My brother from another mother. I greet u baba... cool
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Smellymouth: 2:17am On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. I'm not fighting him nah. Peacemaker indeed wit ur moniker cheesy. U r d opposite of smelly.mouth, dat dagborun

Walahi, you be weyrey grin
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by SmellingAnus(m): 2:45am On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

My brother from another mother. I greet u baba... cool
you too much... Respect...
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 3:06am On May 14, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Look for another one oo cheesy. Dat one is a bad influence
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 3:09am On May 14, 2016
Op are you married? You sound like your talking from a standing point of an elder that married.

The reality is a woman can chant and pray all she wants even start early looking for a husband but if that man/men are not interested you can't force one to marry you.

I think it unfair to say women don't try to find suitable marriageable prospects we live in a day n age where relationships no longer lead to marriage but breakups to makeups maybe every week, or having multiple flings on the d-Low sometimes it like that shaa.

Not that I encourage such behaviours but that just the social norm for some people.
Re: Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... by Nobody: 3:09am On May 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Walahi, you be weyrey grin
Sharaaappppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.