Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? (4771 Views)

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm just curious, because since it's a man's world we live in, most things guys do (read: cheating, sleeping around, masturbation, etc) are lauded, while they are frowned upon in the woman's case, especially in our African setting.
Me I don't masturbate o! Just asking for a friend. cheesy
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by ITbomb(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
If the question was "is it alright for a girl to mmmmmm too often? ", I would say no

BTW, tell your 'friend' that I like her profile pix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by ThuGnificenX: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
sexysophie:
I'm just curious, because since it's a man's world we live in, most things guys do (read: cheating, sleeping around, masturbation, etc) are lauded, while they are frowned upon in the woman's case, especially in our African setting.

I know grin
You are always asking for a friend even if ur fingers are below ur waist band while u typed this...

Well my dear its okay for a lady to masturbate...

Get a di1do your size and have fun

3 Likes

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
masturbating IS NOT BAD.....AS LONG AS YOU DONT HANG CUCUMBER OR UR NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT FONE INSIDE YOUR PUNNAA

3 Likes

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by lodscott(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
its okay if ur trapped alone on an island,but if you have a Hot neighbor that wants to bleep you,biko show the guy some love, 2heads are better than one

4 Likes

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
plz sister, who said it's a men's world we live in?
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by midehi2(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
masturbating IS NOT BAD.....AS LONG AS YOU DONT HANG CUCUMBER OR UR NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT FONE INSIDE YOUR PUNNAA
cheesy
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy
.KIKIKIKIKIKIA

AWFA
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
shocked Chisos !!! You get mind o this gel , but you should know it's a sin whether it's a guy/girl .

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by midehi2(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIKIKIA

AWFA
cool
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Daniel2289(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Which kin post b dis one self
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by iykekelvins(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Always asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by UyiIredia(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Most heads of state are men. Men run the world.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Myndu44: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Masturbation is not bad. I masturbate even last night

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by schumastic(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

BECAUSE WE CAME IN FIRST AND THAT MAKES IT OUR WORLD tongue
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
grin grin grin lwkmd!Na which kind style be that??[color=][/color] cheesy cheesy And I believe some ladies masturbate using this style o!!Females will never cease to amaze me.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Section8(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op who is the friend let's us analyze if its allowed for her
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Oh dear it is. No questions asked. hands down.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by latinoKingdom(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
sexysophie:
masturbation is normal and alright
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by latinoKingdom(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
so you have used Nokia touch light phone inside your punna?? cry
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by layla129(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Masturbation is a SIN, premarital sex is a SIN...we all hide under civilization to disobey God. Why encouraging someone to masturbate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
lol jus imagining such a Scenerio
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

BECAUSE WE CAME IN FIRST AND THAT MAKES IT OUR WORLD tongue
be deceiving urself
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by schumastic(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

be deceiving urself

HOW AM I DECEIVING MYSELF OR DID YOU FIRST US?

MEANWHILE JAMES BROWN HAVE THIS TO SAY

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

.DONT EVEN TRY IMAGING IT OOOO......NA FROM CLAP DEM DEY ENTER DANCE
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

HOW AM I DECEIVING MYSELF OR DID YOU FIRST US?
MEANWHILE JAMES BROWN HAVE THIS TO SAY
mtcheww
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Marlvin(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:
Masturbation is a SIN, premarital sex is a SIN...we all hide under civilization to disobey God. Why encouraging someone to masturbate? undecided

can you back up your assertions with proofs ?
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by layla129(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Marlvin:

can you back up your assertions with proofs ?

Lol, you want to get me started? If you're a christian read these scriptures Heb13:14, 1thes4 :3-5, 1cor 7:2, 1cor 6:19, Gal 5:19-21, and there are more where these came from.
About masturbation, you know it starts from the mind right? We imagine some scenes before our body starts responding...what do you call those thoughts?
Looking at a woman/man lustfully without even touching is a sin.
We all have our respective shortcomings so we shouldn't add to it by encouraging someone to go the wrong path.
Are we ok?

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by schumastic(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:

mtcheww

your mouth will long there grin grin and i don't have the strength for e quarrel now so

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Marlvin(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you want to get me started? If you're a christian read these scriptures Heb13:14, 1thes4 :3-5, 1cor 7:2, 1cor 6:19, Gal 5:19-21, and there are more where these came from.
About masturbation, you know it starts from the mind right? We imagine some scenes before our body starts responding...what do you call those thoughts?
Looking at a woman/man lustfully without even touching is a sin.
We all have our respective shortcomings so we shouldn't add to it by encouraging someone to go the wrong path.
Are we ok?

#smiles, think Am beginning to like you after all....
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by layla129(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles, think Am beginning to like you after all....

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Sent Me 'i Love You' Message After I Made Love To Her: How Do I Respond / Are these Lady's Massive Boobs For Real or Just Balloon? / Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.