Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith (36419 Views)

Reason Most Men Shame Women. / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by k2kay(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
that's a lie..lots of gal play hard to get so has not be seen cheap,but unfortunately for them reasonable and wise guys have better things to do naw..you play hard to get,you are ditch,this life is too short to waste away,everyone has a substitute!!!!
on point!
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith, thanks for this.
Guys wants to taste virtually every girl.
A guy complains that you don't have yansh, boobs height and all that but he still says he's in love with you undecided
I will always say it, guys are complicated more than we ladies because they don't know what they want. They have 'ojukokoro' just like mrcork(eediot nlander) looking for light skin girl undecided.

They love Dami bcox she's homely but she no get big 'packages'.
They love Sola bcox she's gud in sex but she can't cook undecided.
They love kemi because she's exactly what they want. She's good in sex, beautiful, have packages but she no get height undecided
Are they not complicated undecided

Grow up and be contented with that girl now. If u don't treat her right, others guys are waiting for you to fvck up and treat her better don't tink you are 'god' mehn!

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
OP, you're sound so crazy. Lol. Those green lights could turn to red lights and that is why we all have to be utmost careful with women coz most are tricky. They only want money to solve their needs and not love.

How could a chick who doesn't even have your digits call you and pretend to know you somewhere, whereas she got your contact from your cousin. It's really funny. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by mentorandfriend(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:

That's why I tenaciously hold the belief: Date a girl when you're ready for marriage.
Very important. Guys should stop wasting a lady's precious time. Date when you're ready, mentally, spiritually, financially, etc.

Real men are sincere and don't date for dating sake. They rather keep and maintain wonderful friendship with the opposite sex rather than leading them on when all you want is to have access to free sex. That's deception.

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Obamina(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Shot up pu dis girl. Wen u insult us filish u wan make we com marry u abi.
KashyBaby:
All true OP... but plz add more most men are stubborn like kids, think like kids and act like kids...

cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Emu4life(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
So on point.

I know most guys wouldn't like this.
....NOTHING dey on point, infact senseless write up. How can i b sitting receiving fresh air while sombody else is blaming me of a girls stupidity.....make i go buy fuel abeg

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:

Is there any female that does not roam around tooo.. Female have wired brain thats why they are indecisive... I wonder why that op said guys are indecisive... Its the female folk thats indecisive..... Just imagine a female telll me he don't know which one to choose among two guys....

Yes, female has a wired brain but that doesn't mean we can't decide...we're only taking our time enough to think...unlike men, they even have baby mamas yet still can't decide which he wants to settle coz he still thinks of how many punan1 he cud fork... undecided making him so irresponsible... and only kids are acting up like that...
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by PastorFire: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys are not to be blamed..

Gurls are not to be blamed..

You are to be blamed
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by phanshark(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:
Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single.

Don't tell me something else because I've had my share and chances and most I blew. I'm not proud saying these but as a note of warning to all other guys who derive pleasure casting blames on the female folks.

Back then in college, I knew of a Lady-friend who called me one night and said, "Smith, I'm about to say Yes to a guy"...waiting for me to say something, "life" got a solid grip on me as I sheepishly let her go.
I am very sure, if you're not a "big eye" or "ojukokoro", you would have had some girls around you who also want to hear you say, Ok, to their green lights.

It boils down to specs. There is nothing absurd if a girl doesn't like you. You are simply not her spec. Chin up and look elsewhere. There are some girls that you can't date too because they don't get to you. It's nature.

Guys Are The Reason Most Girls Are Single? How?

- Most Guys Are Greedy.

Get this right, your lady can't have the complete package. She can be pretty, with big ups and back but lack culinary skills. Some men can teach her and all will return to normalcy. Don't be greedy. No lady is an angel. Atinuke who is not so pretty and not busty, but well behaved/mannered, speaks well, intelligent and Godfearing is after your signature but the lustful part of you wants Samantha who is just the opposite. She is a player. She plays you and you call girls "how". C'mon!

- Most Guys Are Scared Of The Responsibility Marriage Brings.

Say the truth, "you just want a girl for "dating" and not for a "serious relationship". An average normal lady wants a serious relationship by the time she is heading for Year 3. That's when most guys wants to flex and test. There are many "good girls" around who won't give in to sex from unserious guys so they've resorted to "self-servicing". "Mr Right" is still busy counting how many girls he has slept with. SMH!

- Most Guys Are Insensitive

By being sensitive, I mean in being there for your woman all the time, without her asking. It can also be termed, "maturity". Money and diamond is not all a lady needs. Can I tell you now? It's in one word, CARE. She may scream "money"! After giving her the money, she'll scream, "You don't even care". Place "Care" before money and Love is born.

- Most Guys Are Still Broke!

I would not allow my sister marry a broke man! A broke man is not the man that earns 40-70k. It's a man who lacks money sense. It's a man who lacks confidence of the future. A guy should know how to use the salary he is receiving to better his life, his investments and others around him. If you smell broke, you are broke. If you are broke, no sensible girl should marry you. Take note: a jobless guy now, might not be broke.

- Most Guys Are Indecisive

Nothing puts a girl off like indecision. You have to be sure it's her you want in your life, her faults notwithstanding. You can't keep saying Yes, No, Yes, No...Time is of the essence.

PS: Everyone quickly blames a 30+ lady who is still single for messing up while she was younger. They wouldn't do if they had an elder sis or aunt in such predicament. GUYS ARE THE REASON LADIES ARE STILL SINGLE. You can date any girl you want to, if you know what price you are ready to pay. If you feel you can't maintain the relationship, don't go into it. You ask out a girl whose cream is half your salary and she (out of consideration) tells you No. Don't call her names. She just saved you. She's not your spec. Meanwhile, if she likes you land shows you that, then, you are confident that both of you can be responsible for the mobility of the relationship. Cut your coat according to your cloth: if you do, you will see you'll that you've been the one keeping ladies single.
this guy needs help, he is @ gun point & that's why he is wrighting such topic.no one make sense at all. Pls come my area make i show you man were give his wife attention

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by godfrey01(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes, female has a wired brain but that doesn't mean we can't decide...we're only taking our time enough to think...unlike men, they even have baby mamas yet still can't decide which he wants to settle coz he still thinks of how many punan1 he cud fork... undecided making him so irresponsible... and only kids are acting up like that...

Kashybaby.. Did you just say we think about the punnnny we are going to bleep.. Anywayz na you get your mouth.... Wud up prettty damsel like you.... You look really kool on your dp and I hope thats you.... Can we talk more about this privately... Because it seems you are really good in topics like this...
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by nenergy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who researched that? A kid, ryt? Unless u can support all ur allegations, feel free to drop those link... otherwise, u juz prove urself, ur one of them--- KIDS...

The research part was a joke grin Anyways, there's no allegation, I just stated an observation. Both genders need to be more understanding.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Obamina:
Shot up pu dis girl. Wen u insult us filish u wan make we com marry u abi.

Nope..u shut d hell up! Seal ur black mouth and quit pointing fingers to all females coz u juz disagree..

Who me? Will marry u? Chaaaaaiii! I better fvck myself than settling with someone who is still a kid. angry
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by habsydiamond(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
both sex have there share of the blame. naija chicks too dey play hard to get. whenever a serious guy shows up and u keep playing hard to get like turkey what do u expect of him, to sit by u abi. whats even funny is that some ladies will be thinking about it for months. pls what are dey thinking
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...Just leave my eyes out of this! I need to see more comments from different guys.
who comments don help. Well comments from most of them are projecting hate towards the writeup. So it's nothing out of the ordinary.. it's normal. People don't like the truth.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by tempem: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
emusmith:
I like your sincerity. Besides, most of us real guys resonate with these points.
Ain't a religious fanatic but these principles up there are valid.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by donbenedict(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
HardMirror:

You must be a matured guy. Pleasure meeting you
and you to bro. cool
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
A guy complains that you don't yansh, boobs height and all that but he still says he's in love with you undecided
I will always say it, guys are complicated more than we ladies because they don't know what they want. They have 'ojukokoro' just like mrcork(eediot nlander) looking for light skin girl undecided.

They love kemi because she's exactly she's good in sex, beautiful, have packages but she no get height undecided

Grow up and be contented with that girl now. If u don't treat her right, others guys are waiting for you to fvck up and treat her better don't tink you are 'god' mehn!

I rest my case
You're talking to me too. Thanks.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
I find it completely shameful that this is coming from a guy. Not because there isn't some truth to it but because you make it seem like it's fact rather than your own damn opinion! Let's look at some of your statements:

Guys are insensitive, guys are greedy and indecisive. Can you honestly say the same attributes are not applicable to most women? 9ja women are trained to go for the ready made, most college relationships don't work out because by the time the girl graduates she prefers a working class guy or a self made mogul. This leaves most college guys heart broken and very numb to the idea of a serious relationship. In addition,society puts the burden of marriage on the man, this means expenses, expenses, expenses! If a guy is going to work hard to make so much money,work hard to be successful and worthy of marriage then the least he could ask for is a woman that fits his desires, this is not greed my friend, it's called choice! Finally, as far as I'm concerned guys have earned the right to test and dump, I know it sounds awful but I'm a realist. Look at it this way, a lot of our females out there have turned their man into an ATM or even their daddy, the excuse these females give is that if their boyfriend is not willing to cater to their needs then he is not man enough, now tell me who's the greedy one!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by IVORY2009(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
No.1 is so correct; thrse are one of the reason some ladies catfish on social media (instagram, facebook, Twitter ..) men are blind/lust with what they see. Most men say ladies lie alot, the truth is they enjoy being lied to. Check instagram for example a lady who show cases her assets have more followers and likes than the normal average.

The bolded, men natually are created that way, they value wat the see, while women on the other hand, value wat the hear...
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
tempem:
Ain't a religious fanatic but these principles up there are valid.
thumbs up
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by MrCork: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
HateU2:
A guy complains that you don't yansh, boobs height and all that but he still says he's in love with you undecided

They love kemi because she's exactly she's good in sex, beautiful, have packages but she no get height undecided

I rest my case

^^^This Ghana girl wants me so bad she wanna Phuck me.....sadly she wount admit it!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by jayode(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
seriously this is a shit

#nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
godfrey01:

Kashybaby.. Did you just say we think about the punnnny we are going to bleep.. Anywayz na you get your mouth.... Wud up prettty damsel like you.... You look really kool on your dp and I hope thats you.... Can we talk more about this privately... Because it seems you are really good in topics like this...

Oh yeah exactly that is ME grin...
I saw ur PM...Lol what more we gone talk "privately " ? Hahhahaha! Funny u.
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by PastorFire: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
udysweet:
You want her curvy,busty,sexy infact she must keep turning u on anytime u set eyes oon her. She must also be strong chritisan and hav her own money bcs ur too stingy to spend ur own money on her. And you come here to say women are been picky and setting high standards when you as a man has set standards way higher than that of a woman. And if any woman longs for comfort even from a man wch isn't uncommon,you say she is greedy. I've never been rude here on NL before but in Francis Odega's voice"gherarahia mehn"
God bless u @op jare. Me I crave comfrt and the good things of life and it dsnt hav to be by force the man has to give me but if I'm a wife,isn't it a man's duty to see to me as his responsibilty and then anytin I bring as a support is secondary? Not all dis"morn food mony" or "aftanoon food mony"
A lot of factors are responsible for why women are single,some way beyond their power as it also applied to the male folks. Not because of standards.
Abg I'm talking too much jare,lol!
Una good afternoon o from the other side
Your dp..Are you about to commit suicide or what? Is that a gun in hand? Pointed right above you?
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Very important. Guys should stop wasting a lady's precious time. Date when you're ready, mentally, spiritually, financially, etc.

Real men are sincere and don't date for dating sake. They rather keep and maintain wonderful friendship with the opposite sex rather than leading them on when all you want is to have access to free sex. That's deception.

Yes. Dating is another word for legally sleeping around, these days.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by godfrey01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh yeah exactly that is ME grin...
I saw ur PM...Lol what more we gone talk "privately " ? Hahhahaha! Funny u.

Many many stufffs about the male and female folks... I thought you were a Nigeria all this time....
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
nenergy:

The research part was a joke grin Anyways, there's no allegation, I just stated an observation. Both genders need to be more understanding.

Lol...U juz modified ur quote! That's unfair! tongue grin

What was u said earlier? U let ur god decide?
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
emusmith:
Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single.

Don't tell me something else because I've had my share and chances and most I blew. I'm not proud saying these but as a note of warning to all other guys who derive pleasure casting blames on the female folks.

Back then in college, I knew of a Lady-friend who called me one night and said, "Smith, I'm about to say Yes to a guy"...waiting for me to say something, "life" got a solid grip on me as I sheepishly let her go.
I am very sure, if you're not a "big eye" or "ojukokoro", you would have had some girls around you who also want to hear you say, Ok, to their green lights.

It boils down to specs. There is nothing absurd if a girl doesn't like you. You are simply not her spec. Chin up and look elsewhere. There are some girls that you can't date too because they don't get to you. It's nature.

Guys Are The Reason Most Girls Are Single? How?

- Most Guys Are Greedy.

Get this right, your lady can't have the complete package. She can be pretty, with big ups and back but lack culinary skills. Some men can teach her and all will return to normalcy. Don't be greedy. No lady is an angel. Atinuke who is not so pretty and not busty, but well behaved/mannered, speaks well, intelligent and Godfearing is after your signature but the lustful part of you wants Samantha who is just the opposite. She is a player. She plays you and you call girls "how". C'mon!

- Most Guys Are Scared Of The Responsibility Marriage Brings.

Say the truth, "you just want a girl for "dating" and not for a "serious relationship". An average normal lady wants a serious relationship by the time she is heading for Year 3. That's when most guys wants to flex and test. There are many "good girls" around who won't give in to sex from unserious guys so they've resorted to "self-servicing". "Mr Right" is still busy counting how many girls he has slept with. SMH!

- Most Guys Are Insensitive

By being sensitive, I mean in being there for your woman all the time, without her asking. It can also be termed, "maturity". Money and diamond is not all a lady needs. Can I tell you now? It's in one word, CARE. She may scream "money"! After giving her the money, she'll scream, "You don't even care". Place "Care" before money and Love is born.

- Most Guys Are Still Broke!

I would not allow my sister marry a broke man! A broke man is not the man that earns 40-70k. It's a man who lacks money sense. It's a man who lacks confidence of the future. A guy should know how to use the salary he is receiving to better his life, his investments and others around him. If you smell broke, you are broke. If you are broke, no sensible girl should marry you. Take note: a jobless guy now, might not be broke.

- Most Guys Are Indecisive

Nothing puts a girl off like indecision. You have to be sure it's her you want in your life, her faults notwithstanding. You can't keep saying Yes, No, Yes, No...Time is of the essence.

PS: Everyone quickly blames a 30+ lady who is still single for messing up while she was younger. They wouldn't do if they had an elder sis or aunt in such predicament. GUYS ARE THE REASON LADIES ARE STILL SINGLE. You can date any girl you want to, if you know what price you are ready to pay. If you feel you can't maintain the relationship, don't go into it. You ask out a girl whose cream is half your salary and she (out of consideration) tells you No. Don't call her names. She just saved you. She's not your spec. Meanwhile, if she likes you and shows you that, then, you are confident that both of you can be responsible for the mobility of the relationship. Cut your coat according to your cloth: if you do, you will see you'll that you've been the one keeping ladies single.
[/s]

babyfaceafrica:
Ass-licking OP

vizkiz:

Busy guys don't have time to be running after one girl for a long time. A lady who isn't straight forward with her feelings is not worth the effort

1 Like

godfrey01:

Many many stufffs about the male and female folks... I thought you were a Nigeria all this time....

I can never be a Nigerian... coz I'm a filipina.. grin
Re: Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith by kan12(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Whch category you dey@op?
emusmith:
You're talking to me too. Thanks.
Good that I am hitting someone cheesy

Uw thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.