Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (65862 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kumulus(m): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

I don't have to. Its called 'circumstantial evidence'. U can get a lawyer to explain it to u.

In all of this...has wiz denied it?

I don't have to get a lawyer bruh, enuf information on the internet I can use.....yes he's denied it by saying he never at any point said "he bought the house"......he only uploaded a pinshure with a different caption....Iyaff do?

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AyamBlaze: 1:15am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

She wrote facts on wiizkid! Facts!

When did it become a crime to report facts?
Oniranu on the loose! Just negodu!

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by delvinmaya(m): 1:16am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Stella dimorkus did recently with AY. Kemi olunloyo jst did this pasrt week with Bianca...and these re the two oda known ones....Linda's own is more cos she is the biggest and the most successful. other celebs are intimidated by her wealth too...

The main ethics in journalism is reportage of facts and no one is even disputing she reported facts! You tink if she was lying...wiz wouldn't have countersued after she took him to the commissioner of police?

Guys...even if a celeb is a 'god' to you...try advocate intelligently...

I don't allows agree with Linda but in this case she was very right!

Ever heard of junk journalism? Calling what Linda Ikeji does journalism is an insult to journalists the world over. Even Sahara Reporters are shamed by her. First you mentioned facts, Linda posted about Wizkid being chased outta his rented flat, how come? He wasn't even in Nigeria, she didn't interview the agent who chased him out, no court order, nothing to base her statement on except of course an unnamed source, that's even if she has.

Now Wizkid messed up by threatening her but I do understand things from his point of view. Here is a lady whose main source of income is spreading false information, and she has never been punished for it. Simply because we live in a society that condones rumours and expect that the victim settles with his accuser in house. Which is wrong.

About her being the source if inspiration for bloggers, my brother, you have to be specific. She's no source, she just the archetype of the wrong in the society. The young man who owns writers in charge, Bella naija, beegeagle blog, now those are blogs, not the nonsense Linda does.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by AyamBlaze: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2016
nasha1:

nah i am against any untrained boy who abuses women with derogatory words.
toyin is an attention seeker.
Wait, re u saying he abused ur mother!? This is serious! Hope ur mother is still alive? cry

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by totorimi: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2016
I will soon call rugedy baba into this matter to come talk him own side.
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

She is the biggest blogger and the one who made blogging what it is today...get over it.

And this 'she doesn't have a husband shit pple kip talkin about is baffling! Do u know how many thousands of men wud be approaching her? Gold diggers and non gold diggers alike? She is choosy and taking her time...wud prefer her to a broken home Tony Payne anyday.

FACTS? Hope u know this their history did not start yesterday. She has been posting lies for a while. This happened in october last year and she never retracted the statement:

4 days ago, Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji broke the news that students of American University of Nigeria are pissed with singer, Wizkid for failing to honour an alleged ‘agreement’ with the school as regards coming to perform at the school.

With the news having gone viral, the school authorities In an official statement signed by the office of Students Activities and Involvement, the University explained that contrary to reports, there was no contractual agreement between the two parties because Wizkid stated his unavailability for the chosen date.

With this, Wizkid goes straight for the jugular in a series of tweets where he said, ‘I know this is all that’s feeding you and your family but please , let people with real talent and purpose live their life!’.

The guy clearly had ENOUGH this time!

12 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by gozzlin: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2016
angry

If my memory serves me right, Toni Payne is the former wife of 9ice, right? The one that was caught by her former husband giving Ruggedman sweet head, right? So what's her beef with Linda? She sounds like she totally hates Linda's guts. Like Linda is too rich for her liking.

She should just remove her ugly nose from this matter and mind her business, or better still find a man and stay faithful to him.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pressplay411(m): 1:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Zeedarh:
This Tony Payne sef. . .sort your own issues before you start putting your mouth in other peoples affairs undecided

Or Wizkid dey pay you to be spokesperson?

So you can "put ur mouth in other peoples affairs" but she can't? Your lot disgust me. Troll

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by igwedaboss(m): 1:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Fedayeen:
Toni Payne has been in the dark for long and will do anything to be in the limelight.

Sometimes women are their own problem but no matter what Toni Payne says she should remember that as a celebrity you need to be a role model for your fans and not instigating violence on the womenfolk

Sometimes I wonder how you folks think, it Baffles me. She aired her opinion, and from all she has said, it makes sense esp if you have an open mind, you are here talking about limelight. So everything is attention seeking to you, person can not talk hin mind again. Address your sense of thinking abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by DExplorer1: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Now that she has successfully made the attack look like an attack on women, most comments of girls here are so dumb.

8 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joyli: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=15pt]Tony Payne is 100% right. Bite yourself first and feel the pain before you bite others.[/size] undecided

God bless you. cool

7 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by amtaken(f): 1:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda we know,

Wizkid we know,

Toni Payne who are you?

Toni Whatwhat should stop pouring petrol in an already burning house.

Have you ever read blogs from other countries like USA, Kenya, Ghana etc?

Most people know that bloggers lie, the more reason why we don't take their blogs serious.

If you had anything against Linda and her blogging, why didn't you say it since? Why wait for Linda and Wizzy's fight first?

Toni you are becoming desperate at trying to remain relevant. Can you imagine the No of tweets you made?
Being a celebrity is not by force abegi!

I pray Wizzy and Linda make up so that this Toni Payne will be truly pained!

Talkative woman!

No wonder 9ice couldn't stand your nagging ass!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by joyli: 1:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Joe4lv:
Trust me on this: the fall of LIB is closer than we thought.

A woman who lives on the downfalls of people is the devil herself.

I don't support violence against women but Linda is insensitive in her publication on wizkid matter.

She should go get a life by buying a husband as she claims she can do.

1 million likes

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2016
toni payne thanks for the insight

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pchukwudi: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Be honest in ur argument. Cause ur two points dont make sense.

1. No one said she issued a threat of violence at goldie. Ur shifting the goal post. They said she bullied goldie through her blog posts.

2. There is already a post shown here by Femi kuti calling her out for publishing a LIE about him.

If you think pepsi is going to recall wizkids ambassadorship over an online spat with a gossip blogger, you are deluded. undecided
Glo never dumped psquare. Neither did glo ever mention anything about a problem with the brothers arguments. Basically ur whole post is a lie. U must be living in an alternate reality.

Okay noted: glo later denied the report.

- Yet, that does not mean that this kid should be ignored for missleading young folks.

- If bullying does not translate to threat why then did you make reference to bullying when it's clear that the matter on ground is based on the threat of physical assult that was publicly issued against Linda?

Does that sound logical to you?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pressplay411(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2016
She expressed my opinion. Linda claims she doesnt keep friends in the entertainment industry. Truth is everyone hates her. That's the downside of being a gossip.
Most of these entertsiners have been suppressing their anger, Wiz obviously had d last straw and finally let of steam.
Did he say too much? Clearly.
But then again u don't get in a fight and expect the other to play nice.
Don't get in d mud if u don't want to get dirty.

Linda's malicious posts about wiz had been going on for weeks now especially about baby mamas. Even the exclusive eviction news was so maliciously written I knew wiz would react, even the Pope would.

After all is said and done like Payne said, let the legar wars begin.
Linda Vs Wizkid part 1
All Entertainers Vs Linda (na she start am like Jason)

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pressplay411(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2016
She expressed my opinion. Linda claims she doesnt keep friends in the entertainment industry. Truth is everyone hates her. That's the downside of being a gossip.
Most of these entertsiners have been suppressing their anger, Wiz obviously had d last straw and finally let of steam.
Did he say too much? Clearly.
But then again u don't get in a fight and expect the other to play nice.
Don't get in d mud if u don't want to get dirty.

Linda's malicious posts about wiz had been going on for weeks now especially about baby mamas. Even the exclusive eviction news was so maliciously written I knew wiz would react, even the Pope would.

After all is said and done like Payne said, let the legal wars begin.
Linda Vs Wizkid part 1
All Entertainers Vs Linda (na she start am like Jason)
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by pchukwudi: 1:52am On Apr 18, 2016
delvinmaya:

Ever heard of junk journalism? Calling what Linda Ikeji does journalism is an insult to journalists the world over. Even Sahara Reporters are shamed by her. First you mentioned facts, Linda posted about Wizkid being chased outta his rented flat, how come? He wasn't even in Nigeria, she didn't interview the agent who chased him out, no court order, nothing to base her statement on except of course an unnamed source, that's even if she has.

Now Wizkid messed up by threatening her but I do understand things from his point of view. Here is a lady whose main source of income is spreading false information, and she has never been punished for it. Simply because we live in a society that condones rumours and expect that the victim settles with his accuser in house. Which is wrong.

About her being the source if inspiration for bloggers, my brother, you have to be specific. She's no source, she just the archetype of the wrong in the society. The young man who owns writers in charge, Bella naija, beegeagle blog, now those are blogs, not the nonsense Linda does.

That strictly your opinion.

Personally I don't read LIB, but that does not mean that the 500,000 folks (or hits) she gets on her platform daily were stupid. None of those other blogs you mentioned can boast of that kind of influence. And the majority wilk always carry the day. After all you are not possibly assuming that your opinion or prefrence should be everybody's starndard for living.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by delvinmaya(m): 2:23am On Apr 18, 2016
pchukwudi:

That strictly your opinion.

Personally I don't read LIB, but that does not mean that the 500,000 folks (or hits) she gets on her platform daily were stupid. None of those other blogs you mentioned can boast of that kind of influence. And the majority wilk always carry the day. After all you are not possibly assuming that your opinion or prefrence should be everybody's starndard for living.

Obviously you know little. The blogs I mentioned impact lives. Bella naija is an entertainment blog, but they avoid being vindictive, Writers in charge has been helping thousands make millions online writing, beegeagle has shaped the Nigerian Defense space massively. Any person who knows beegeagle will tell you that virtually all opinions aired there have been indoctrinated into the Nigerian military.

As for Linda Ikeji with her 500k views, who e don Epp?

Pchukwudi, it's my opinion yes, however what is wrong in Mandarin is also wrong in Latin and Yoruba as well. Carry malicious lies and content is wrong. I really wish she had been sued by everyone she wrote lies against. Probably then you would understand the enormity of her actions. Abi after reading whiz was evicted, how has it helped your life?

Maybe the day she does same to you, you would understand the hurt people who she has written about feel.

10 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kaydp: 2:26am On Apr 18, 2016
I888:
She will post something that will bring her down one day. Time is ticking. She had better be thinking of another kind of business cos when it happens, even her blog readers will turn her enemy. That is life.
Exactly bro, just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by kaydp: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2016
ghostmist:
why all this beefing against Linda? make she no report news again?
Did you read the post at all? Obviously, you're still being fooled

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 18, 2016
numericalguy:
Linda Ikeji is an evil and malicious person with a diabolical mind.

What most people don't see is that linda is trying to paint WizKid in a very bad light as someone who promotes violence against women just so that he would lose his endorsements while at the same time saying she wishes him well.

Linda is the kind of evil friends that will poison your food and at the same time be very sympathetic to you and may even cry more than everyone.

The more I read what Linda Ikeji is writing and doing, the more I see someone with a deadly deep rooted hatred for WizKid.

Also Linda Ikeji fell flat on her face by trying to play the gender violence card and its not going to work because she had on so many ocassions written negative news about wizkid while the young man never replied her. Now she wrote one last one and he replied her only for linda to claim violence against women. Wizkid never threatened any other woman but linda or since when did Linda Ikeji become all the women in the world.

Linda Ikeji herself has brought more women down than the whole witches in her village.

So it wasn't an empty threat when Linda Ikeji promised to bring down wizkid.
like Timaya "I concur"

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2016
sucess001:

Bros your mumu pass Mr ibu own I swear and before you go get sense apocalypse fit don happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Rexnegro(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2016
vizkiz:
make this linda ikeji no go vex drink Ota piapia oh.. These bashing too much grin

Aunty smelling pussay sef too dey find person trouble. her mates are building up a home already while she is still feeling like a god because of her "acheivments". Well I am not hating (actually I am a little though undecided) but I think aunty smelling pussay linda should take a break from being an annoying biitch.

Payne has heavy points in her tweets if you actually read it through. Linda ikeji should stop being a biitch. She is cool though and hardworking, but that looks like a camouflage compared to her actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by anonimi: 3:18am On Apr 18, 2016
angels09:
truthfully everyone packages at one point or another in life... but lindaikeji is a cyber bully... the shot at Femi Kuti's children and DNA test is just the height of bullying... why ruin children because of traffic?, why stigmatize and traumatize the poor innocent kids just for traffic?

Wizzy had an issue with his accommodation while on tour... you claim he's been bundled out just for traffic...do you even care about his reputation where he is? did you get a feedback or confirmation from him? Since she probably does not have a life outside gossips, she feels everyone has nothing to protect like her... that publication alone can ruin a lot for the poor guy who has no blog or opportunity to counter her malicious content on time. And now for her to start playing the gender card shows a lot is wrong with her upstairs... than we thought.

lindaikeji runs a business without morals or ethics...even saharareporters will not do that.

Do you know why they didn't sue her for libel?
Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by anonimi: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:
FACTS? Hope u know this their history did not start yesterday. She has been posting lies for a while. This happened in october last year and she never retracted the statement:

4 days ago, Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji broke the news that students of American University of Nigeria are pissed with singer, Wizkid for failing to honour an alleged ‘agreement’ with the school as regards coming to perform at the school.

With the news having gone viral, the school authorities In an official statement signed by the office of Students Activities and Involvement, the University explained that contrary to reports, there was no contractual agreement between the two parties because Wizkid stated his unavailability for the chosen date.

With this, Wizkid goes straight for the jugular in a series of tweets where he said, ‘I know this is all that’s feeding you and your family but please , let people with real talent and purpose live their life!’.

The guy clearly had ENOUGH this time!

Again, why did he not sue for libel?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by Yinkakatty(f): 3:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Tony Payne is actually 100% right and I think it would have been way better if wizkid had actually beaten her up than threatening her.

6 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by hedonistic: 3:40am On Apr 18, 2016
hollah123:
for people calling wizkid name i believe say craze don enter dere head finish.how can u tarnish pples reputation n expect dem to keep quiet?its like slapping someone n expecting him to hug u.its impossible.at least nt everybody will free her now.but seriously wizzy Bleep up y him no arrange guys wey go fucj dis babe n post d tape online.i believe dat will b o.k n dat will silence her fr life n nobody will ever trace it to him

You and all the bastards who liked this gibberish you typed don't belong in any decent society. You should be traced and locked away in an isolated cage for life.

Envious, disgusting animal.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by bigtt76(f): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2016
Sad the way this thing is turning into another thing shaaaa angry. Linda erred by taking advantage of someone's predicament while Wiz erred by blurting out vulgar words and threat out or anger.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by bigtt76(f): 3:44am On Apr 18, 2016
He would rather spend his money on rolex watches and cars than on lawyers naaa grin besides Nigerian judiciary is f@cked up! Do the judges know what Internet is let alone blog or twitter? We're just f@cked in this country shaaa angry

anonimi:

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by mpowa(m): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

That's not the culture yet in Nigeria, who get time for that?... If that's the culture APC and PDP go don sue themselves tire, Fayose will be in serious sh*t now. --> She should do the right things to enjoy her life in peace SIMPLE! when you try to pull people Down, you go down 1st, it's a bad business.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' by alheriTOJ(f): 3:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Linda didn't start blogging in Nig,Bella of bellanaija did! that person who said linda made Blogging what it is please don't say that outside. Bella makes just as much as linda, bella has been able to diversify her blog, something linda cannot do. I used to be one of linda's biggest fans, the fame and money I getting to her, she is full of shit! she is cyber bully, she shouldn't come and be forming victim, she is far from iT! all the stories she has published about toke, tonto which could have ruined them nko? she can shove it! she never apologies or takes down a false publication. i'm not going to support her just she's a woman, after trying so hard to ruin other women? she should shove her sob story.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure In Bikini, Shows Her Tattoos & Curvy Body (Photos) / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.