Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64208 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by Bonapart(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Only if she fear God and has a lot of money

3 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Owliver(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
valdes00:
Am 26 n Bae will b 30 by November...... n we r balling strong... she hasn't giving me any reason to back out sins 2yrs ago till now...... I pray we gt married... I don't av a problem with age, so far she GATS all d qualities a man could ever wish for in a woman....
marriage is a different playing field. pressure brings pain. pain brings out the you in you. like serioualy

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by guywitzerogal(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nope...... Reason cos later on in life after given birth she will b like my mom and I don't wan to hurt her by cheating on her
Re: When She's Older Than You by Mypeople2(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
OP The young ones are still available so need to marry an oldie.
Re: When She's Older Than You by Opoki(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
krak101:
No No for me. Can't have my woman looking like ma mum. I can't have her looking like my daughter either. Either am slightly older or we're mates.

Another FTC. Change
I'm 9yrs older than my wife. I actually treat her like my daughter and she treats me like her father. It's no big deal.

5 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by 4556D: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Like you rightly used d word humble.... For the fact she's humble 'm game.
Re: When She's Older Than You by LAGATA(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 3years older than me and wev bn married for two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude wink cheesy wink cool

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She's Older Than You by ehix89(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Why will I go for dried fish when there is still fresh fish in the market

4 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Of course, I can, IF she doesn't knw my real age and thinks am older but I know hers.. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by sidneyj(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
half men will surely say yes
but real men will say no

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Ibomo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
If you see a woman who honors you and is submissive unto you, love her and be prepared to die for her. Don't go for wealth; it can deceive. Don't go for looks either; even that fades away. Go for someone who'll make you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

Age has little to do with marriage. Though, I have nothing against any man who prefers to marry a lady older than he is and vice versa.

My opinion though. You are directing, please.

3 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by aristosoft(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
No! Noo!!! Nooooo!!!! For me.
That humility is artificial. You ain't the one marrying her, she's the one marrying you. She won't surrender completely to you. He'll always assume she's more experienced than you are.
Think deeply, woman can keep their real behavior especially if they want to push something thru.

On a lighter mood, typical Yoruba, she collect 3-4 years from him, make she too collect am back na grin

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Opoki(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Codedrock:
I have always love older women.. Never dated or have sex with my age mate or someone I am older than before. All my sex and real relationships are with chics older than me...
I can even date someone 10years older than I am. Well, I look very older than my age though...

PS: I can't date or have sex with a girl I am older than...
you need to locate the next mfm

7 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's not much of a big deal to some people. I know a man who's four years younger than his wife and they've been married for over 10 years with no unnecessary issues.

6 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes , some Times older people are better
Re: When She's Older Than You by rosieluv(f): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
krak101:
No No for me. Can't have my woman looking like ma mum. I can't have her looking like my daughter either. Either am slightly older or we're mates.

Another FTC. Change
waht if she luks yunger dan er age? u knw wah i mean
Re: When She's Older Than You by winkmart: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

Why will she collect my years, where is she taking them to

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by goingape1: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...
let me tell you the truth.

At my present age I can't even marry a woman who is at thesame age with me or even less with 4yrs not talk less of 4yrs older than me.

WOMEN who are older than you have some kind of pride in them thinking that there are doing you a favor.

Must of them are very radical in nature and tend to overdo things. Some will even go to the extent of poisoning you when thins are not going very well.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by swagaholic: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op get crush 4 her younger brother friend 2 much drama down here

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Primusinterpares(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Now let's take a brief look at history #dorigin#God 1st made man and there after he made the woman... In other words... The man was older than the woman. So I go with how God made it. #manwasolderthanthewoman. If she's older than me then it may be we can be friends #no strings attached#... But marriage? NO.

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
It's not much of a big deal to some people. I know a man who's four years younger than his wife and they've been married for over 10 years with no unnecessary issues.
The question was thrown @ you.. Political answer undecided...

Tell me wetin I wan hear joor cheesy..
Re: When She's Older Than You by godoluwa(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:
let nobody deceive you, theres more to the meaning of age difference than numbers. marrying an older woman is shit because you will loss interest in that marriage sooner than expected. women tends to old faster than men

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Flashh: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin °•°you should take what you can get tongue
...°•°No,I'm only playin'.
See font color.

I need to fúck this girl. How are we gonna go about it? Maybe after that you will stop playing too much.

10 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Emmalez(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
op am currently banging a 34 yr old woman lolz...
am 26 oooo
Re: When She's Older Than You by godoluwa(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Opoki:

I'm 9yrs older than my wife. I actually treat her like my daughter and she treats me like her father. It's no big deal.
u be abokii?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by Poseidon000: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Codedrock:
I have always love older women.. Never dated or have sex with my age mate or someone I am older than before. All my sex and real relationships are with chics older than me...
I can even date someone 10years older than I am. Well, I look very older than my age though...

PS: I can't date or have sex with a girl I am older than...
[size=13pt]
Lol..this is me.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by SSpeter(m): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just look at kids talking trash...I have seen age mates marry each other and yet the woman later turns to look like the guys mum. My chaplain back then was the same age with his wife, I used to think she was his mother or aunt until it was finally announced, I could see the disappointment on people faces. Black men age slower than any species of human it is totally inadvisable to marry ur age mate let alone some one older than you. These boys will come up to say "It depends on how she package herself" they forgot that when the guy also "package" himself he looks way younger. I remember my classmate getting married then I checked the album and ask if she was his aunt or elder sister he quietly told me his wife undecided...I know why kids scream "Matured" ladies so that the ladies won't be taxing them and also she will be giving them some goodies! "Boys" don't confuse that with marriage biko...I once had an elderly lady as a friend the day she looked at me intimately was the day friendship ended! I can't even marry a lady I am 3yrs older than. At least 5yrs so that when back begin pain me she go get energy to massage my back...No take because of frustration go marry your mama mate o....

16 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Flashh:

See font color.

I need to fúck this girl. How are we gonna go about it? Maybe after that you will stop playing too much.
°•°*What undecided
Re: When She's Older Than You by ehix89(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
LAGATA:
Woow! That's the best of all marriages. My wife is 3years older than me and wev bn married for two years now without any hitch. She so humble, patient, matured, caring, loving & the best woman I have met. Thou once in a while I feel so unsecure but she's just so caring and understanding. I must say that since we got married till date she always kneel down on her two knees to greet me in the mornings, welcome me with a deep hug when I return from work, unbutton my shirt then goes to dish my meal while I have a cold shower. I must say am lucky... So guys don't feel discouraged as not all older ladies have that 'big woman' or 'elder sister' attitude wink cheesy wink cool
Baba na your own you dhey talk ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by SSpeter(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
LAGATA:
Bros you use the lady meet up or na mistake...I have never seen a guy doing very ok financially in Nigeria wey marry him egbon....I no say you go deny no bother quoting me

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Praizekeyz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
3/4 years ke? Den let me kuku marry my mum nau..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.