Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64198 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by Qatar2022: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2021
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...
She can't be humble, she is just waiting for you to marry her so that she will bring out demons that keep her in her father's house since and display it for you

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by phemy36(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by valdes00(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2021
changedinchrist:

Are you still together?
We are married now and we already have a son....
Second kid on the way...

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by valdes00(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
valdes00:
Am 26 n Bae will b 30 by November...... n we r balling strong... she hasn't giving me any reason to back out sins 2yrs ago till now...... I pray we gt married... I don't av a problem with age, so far she GATS all d qualities a man could ever wish for in a woman....
And we actually got married and we have two kids now

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Help On Masturbation / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.